picture.php

MNS SSH pheno 3 day 68
picture.php

ChemDD pheno 3 day 45
picture.php

- SubN

W

WeldFlash420

A little of what I'm puffin on these days...Danny Boy TGA genetics. And a new piece to enjoy as well...

Peace to the Tristate!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey Benny, im doing my own selections. I planted 4 beans and got 4 fems. So far i'm keeping 2 out of the 4 to run. SSH3 that you see in the pic was a mom that i flowered to get bud.

SSH1 was a fruity haze and SSH2 was fruity and longer. I'm keeping them to select from. But who knows what lies in the other 14 seeds.

- SubN

G

grumblez

The Grumblez Garden - 2nd grow, week two

The Grumblez Garden - 2nd grow, week two

Week two for flowering of my cloned indica bagseed pheno

Week two of vegging for the sprouts in the round containers, here are the sprouts under the day-time vegging cfls:

Here are the sprouts - one week veg for the ones in the square pots in the flowering room for HPS saturation during the on cycle.

Here is the plant my buddy gifted me...

Here is the reveg and the veg area all together

That reveg makes my teeth and nose numb man. VERY citrus flavored. Everyone who smokes her wants more!

Sayoonara!

-G

Ribsauce

looking awesome in here guys....dude i dont think ive ever had so much fun shoveling as i did this morning after a nice bowl of sour bubble haha...im really digging all these snow storms we've been getting this year should be great for next years outdoor... as they say "a blanket of snow is a poor man's fertilizer" haha...http://www.adn.com/gardens/story/550298.html... i found this kinda interesting... hope everyones staying warm and stoned out there

G

grumblez

whoa that is a boatload of pot. wtf! legalize it and tax it already and lets get a jump on the world cannabiz dollar! We need an amsterdam of the east coast already! PA Dutch baby!

whoo hoooo.

~vaped~