What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Happy, Healthy, Safe & Green New Year to all my Tri-State brethren...:friends:

picture.php

SSM :smokeit:

La Ghost checkin in... I just found this thread, that's crazy!!! I'm a KEYSTONER too. I live by the capital city... Glad to see Pa and the rest of the tri state are doing our part to overgrow the government. I got some Williams Wonder from REZDOG and I got some feminized Super Lemon Haze and Trainwreck. I got a thread going but my camera is fucked so I gotta get a new one so I can update it... But much love to my Tristate area growers. Some of the best weed in the world comes from the Northeast. The thing I love about the tristate growers is we put it all on the line, no med cards for us, just our love for this great plant.

G

grumblez

Lets hope they pass some laws soon...has anyone got an update on legislation in the making? Last I heard there was a roadblock...NY is supposed to pop soon.

Ribsauce

good morning tristate... im a lil emotional at almost finishing my first indoor grow... only got three remaining girls in the bloom room but i got lots of jars and other girls just drying out...i wanna start popping more seeds right now (ive got so many to look through and i cant stop buying more) but i cant start right back up for another month or so...but anyway heres some pics... keep up the good work everyone

(oh yea so from my estimates im only gettin 0.3 grams/watt off a 1k hps damnit haha we got this in '10 though)

Attachments

• 100_2849.jpg
    100_2849.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2928.jpg
    100_2928.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_2929.jpg
    100_2929.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_2855.jpg
    100_2855.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 13
G

grumblez

Yo Ribsauce, saw you over on the rezdog drop forums!

Does anyone plan on picking any up? I am thinking of grabbing the C99 cross...I just finished my 1st grow too and it was excellent right from bagseed. What a cool experience...feels good not to buy off of the system any more and the smoke is phenomenal.

Got two phenos and boy are they treating me well. I am a 150 club member so I just grow personal stash...looking to grab a mother tent and keep 4 mothers or so an then sprout one clone at a time...maybe two.

Yo Grumblez I know I'm new to the thread but can you look out for a fellow TRI-STATER and let me get a La Ghost graphic? You got some skills. Maybe a red flaming G. Either way keep doin your thing bruh

G

grumblez

just hit my gallery and do some right click magic. save the file and viola you are free to use said graphic any way you wish. If you need a high rez version I can figure out a way to send it to you via PM.

Ribsauce

hey grumblez isnt it a wonderful and horrible feeling finishing the first crop up (horrible cause now i only got boring clones and mothers haha)

about the rez drop im not so sure if imma get anything or not... rezdogg is the master but i got soooo many seeds right now and about 5 expensive packs i NEED (im an addict haha) to get between now and spring and i have two packs at teh bay i got off the server fund of random stuff last week that i still need to pay for ha... i havent been following the rez release too much just for that reason but i do want to get his ECSD x The White because these packs are supposed to be sold for 40 bucks which is a great price for such stellar genetics ... im pretty sure this cross isnt being released today though hah... i really shouldnt buy any more though i stayed up for three weeks for the last kryptonite drop and scored a bunch of packs that i havent popped yet and are consistently fallin further and further down my must pop immediatly list haha

EDIT: so i was sitting here dickin with sbay and what do i see but the rez drop happening before my eyes... luckily for me the new bay makes you say yes i want to buy this nine times before u actually win the bid cause if not i woulda spent 120 on Rez's chemdogg sour diesel not realizing it wasnt ECSD ibl but a chem x ecsd cross ha... oh well i still want rez's ibl but i do have a pack from mister M of ECSD x SSDH i need to pop anyway haha

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
^^^That's a naughty word in my house yo! :noway:
Very nice pix though Bro :rasta:
A bit o my own...

HAHA...I hear ya' bro....but whatchgonnado....we're NorEasters maing :joint:

They're not callin' for too much....which scares the shit outta me :biggrin:

Yo Vint, dem girls look nice and bushy bro, what are they ?

Here's to NO SHOVELIN' manyana :friends:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Yeah, when they call for little or no accumulation, that just means it's gonna be colder than a witches tit in a brass bra :yoinks: I hear ya on the no shuvlin though. I'd rather just put another log in the fire, dawn another sweater & :smoweed: LOL
Thanks for the kind words :joint: Those are Muscadine Mash. ~5wks. A gift from a kind and generous FAM :rasta:

G

grumblez

Just had a couple of smoker friends come over to play some guitar hero and boy did they enjoy my 1st grow.

7 - 8 out of 10 they ranked it...for bagseed. This grow your own thing is the best.

Now I need to ensure my stash lasts until the one indica clone I rooted is ready to go...then it is time to get some quality mums in place from the seeds I have ordered.

Gonna start with some SSSDH from OJD and some Nepals Snow (Satori mixed with White Rhino) then on to the Chemhaze/Chemdog and Chem Double D x Chemdog.

I also picked up a breeder pack from the bay. Has anyone ever gotten one? Reviews? I am hoping for a nice surprise.