What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
pthway4: To dry my water cured bud I laid them on some paper towels w/a fan blowing lightly across them and turned them frequently. Once they were "drip dry" I put them on a baking rack w/the same fan blowing up from underneath and turned them every few hours till they were bone dry.

dapimmel

Red let's see if I can do this again. First off some BHO. Only half the trim of 1 plant.

Vintner. Smoke precure is pretty damn good. Can't wait till it's totally done.

JohnIP and Red Thanks for the speedball props. Shit has to be really dry to be able to use this simple, cheap item. I was in a rush so I just did some BHO using SS turkey baster. See pic below. Stupid me tasted some off the razor and I'm high as hell. I don't recommend doing what I did unless your very seasoned. Took about 15-20 min to hit me hard.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go bro :yes:
looks delish :respect:
i have never smoked BHO, but i most certainly do have plans :wink:

bubba X abusive :smoweed:

picture.php

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Nice looking plant BB, and happy 420. But I much prefer the black rayon backdrop to that hippie-curtain-thing you got there :biglaugh:

the_man

for PA Harrisburg

Mayday:
Medical Marijuana Rally "round" the Capital
MAY 2ND
12pm - 2pm
Gathering on the Sidewalk in Front of the Steps
Signs Will Be Provided
(please feel free to make up your own signs but make sure they are legible)

To All Concern Be Aware:
-Always Keep Moving
-You Cannot Block Other Pedestrians
-You Cannot Impeed the Flow of Traffic

Call to Confirm Support:
717-873-3254

All details will be gone over prior to walk at 11:30am

Red_Nine

Thanks Bear, I didn't realize the pic was BPP. I was gonna say it looks very similar to the BPP I grew out. I'm actually smoking some right now.

pthway4

just wanted to show u guys my new light..

just wanted to show u guys my new light..

I made it out of duct flange a reg. ceramic fixture and a 43watt cfl from walmart..which my plants responded very weel to..

picture.php

here it is in action..

picture.php

pthway4

Question to alll those SCROGgers.....

Question to alll those SCROGgers.....

When do u begin to mount the screen in vegging state? Also do you top, bend or weave tops through screen? And finally, how can i get the plant to really bush out and cover the scree.? any advice is appreciated, I am going to experiment with a scrog...I love the way the colas grow so evenly...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You've got some good lookin' cuttings and seedlings going there pthway4 :woohoo:
You place your screen a few weeks before you plan to switch to 12/12. If you have a stretchy strain, you switch a bit sooner. My bubba stayed short, and was quick to crown out, so I vegged her for a month before the switch. A bushy scrog starts w/a short, bushy plant. No topping :noway: Super cropping :yes: LOL. When the top grows a couple inches above the screen, pull it back through, super crop it, and tie it into place w/a plastic twist tie. Clear out everything below the screen. Keep folier feeding, and the screen will fill quickly. An ocilating fan relieves a lot of stress LOL.

A dished screen helps w/smaller bulbs. If you have the head room, you should consider a vertical scrog. I can dig up a thread on it if you like.

Latest posts

Latest posts