What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

pthway4

Vitner...

Vitner...

What did u use in that screen? is it ckicken wire? I have two DWC in green buckets whose mother is flowering now but I would like to slide a Scrog in next....I am so ODD and ADHD i cant stop from cutting my plants up!!!!!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I've seen people use what amounted to drop ceilling light grids....

grid-panel-for-suspended-ceiling-125075.jpg

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Yeah, I used chicken wire. I've seen that ^^^ used before too.
Here's the link I mentioned.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=67597&page=8
A few pix in the middle of the page give you a good idea of how a v-scrog is set up. Granted, this guy didn't do any training in those pix, and let them veg too long for his small bulb, but you'll get the idea.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Wuddup tri-state brethren :wave:.

Things are going well in my first room. Here's some shots from today, day 27:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe, stay stoned.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
yes there is white cage wire available at HD that will fit that bill.

even with that it was always easier to cut each branch and pull from the top. I always wondered how many trichs I was losing by rubbing the wires as I pulled down.

peace
jip

W

WeldFlash420

Whats shaking fellas! Well here it is...someone finally is tryin to do somethin for us!! CHECK THIS OUT AND VOTE YES!!!

http://www.wgal.com/news/19324150/detail.html

So far out of 52 votes 71% voted yes! Get your votes in now!

PS> You can keep going back or refreshing and you can vote all over again! And its counting those votes too! I've voted a shitload of times they need to see a big response from this. Peace and shine on!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think medical marijuana should be legal in Pa.? Choice Votes Percentage of 323 Votes Yes 261
1444592.gif
81% No 62
1444592.gif
19% Thank you for voting in our WGAL.com survey.
voted :yes:

pthway4

WGAL

WGAL

Hey Bear- I know those letters, its a news channel.......hhhmmmmmm Its amazing to me that others like myself are around here and there

pthway4

TRI STATE GAthering?

TRI STATE GAthering?

How come no one in here does a friendly competition or cup of sorts?????? I think it would be awsome to hold like bi annuall comps in the tri state...Anyone else?

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
How come no one in here does a friendly competition or cup of sorts?????? I think it would be awsome to hold like bi annuall comps in the tri state...Anyone else?

Things of that nature go on. You have to keep your eyes and ears pealed, make a few friends, and eventually you'll get invited.

Pot growers are usually pretty paranoid so meet-ups and get-togethers in most of the United States are pretty hard to pull off unless the people involved are somehow able to "vouch for" every single person that is said to be in attendance.

edit: but enough of the right people say they're down, I'm down :joint:

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Holy shit, Bear! That dank looks very sweet. Congrats on your harvest the dank looks amazing!

I got my new beans in today! MR Nice SSH and i got some Mazar-i-Sharif freebies....BTW, i got the same scale as you Bear. Mine of course is the Hemp Plastic model! lol

picture.php

- SubN

pthway4

Yes that could be two of us so far...

Yes that could be two of us so far...

I know security is an issue but I think that there could be a way of setting it up the town then posting the address an hour before or something......well I can dream

Latest posts

Latest posts