What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

dapimmel

Now it's time for some pics of my crop. Amnesia haze X Bluebonic. It's taken a very long time for this crop to mature. I should be cutting this weekend if the trics look good. 50% amber is what I am shooting for. This cross that I made smells up the entire grow area. I cut a branch off this weekend because the wifey was busting my chops for some. She's pretty hapy even though it's slightly wet and not cured. When I was walking up to the bedroom all I smelt was the strong odor of this shit. I'm quite sure that once she gets a hit of the final product she'll be wiped out.

Attachments

• DSC01029.jpg
    DSC01029.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01030.jpg
    DSC01030.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01031.jpg
    DSC01031.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 9

dapimmel

Thanks Lapides. I have 2 plants finishing up. One got stressed because main stem bent. Buds aren't as big but resin has gone up quite abit. Both are clones and flowered at the same time. I have 2 more that are 15 days into flower. I am considering stressing one of them by snapping the main stem. Seemed to work on the one that is finishing. But I must admit that the stressed plants take 2-4 weeks longer to finish. Is it worth it????? Not to sure but let's see what happens. I'm not the stoner, it's my wife, so this is just fun for me to do. And keeps her out of my hair.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Pics and plants are looking good Bake!

How I got my name is a really long story.

B

bigeydfish34

I need to get crackin again.....I have a 600w HPS ready to go just need something to start with

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix Bake! Looks like you've got some variety in there. Always admire your skillz :rasta:

xOOx

no prob dewdz. nice pix all! i like lookin' at em.

can't ever have enuff trix.. and if it helps sum1 else out to give something a try, go 4 it. if u ever get a new cut always isolate it from the others for a while..and treat it like it's got a disease.. never bring plants in from the outside and mix them with ur indoor..always gotta think about contamination...make sure house plants and outside plants that u may be over wintering indoors are far away from your plants.. remember u can go nuclear on a mom, as long as u aren't gonna ever flower it. a cut will hold some residual for a while, but by the time it's ready to be harvested it should be clean..

red, depending on how close u r to harvest..an NPS can be used to knock them down.. 3 nights of no ventilation and they will probably just vanish..

also when u hang the plants, hang them whole upsidown, any still live mites will run upwards to the top and collect there.. they sense the gravity. smoke a few as long as they are pesticide free mites..who cares.. lol don't wanna be smokin uber mites that have absorbed some chemical that they are immune too..

i know barletta likes to put his plants on his deck and then bring em back in, but that's asking for something to take a ride inside to play.. don't use outside dirty pots or tools or anything that could have been contaminated and the plant should stay bug free...

most mites adapt man, they get immune to certain chemicals and pass that immunity down the genetic tree..when u get a clone that may be infected they may have lots of resistant mites on em, resistant to all your first wave attacks..except avid sometimes..because avid is $$ and st0nerz r cheap.. but they can get immune to that too eventually.. treatments are suppose to be staggerd, like one hit with avid, a week later with floramite, then the next time some other miticide. if you keep using the same one, eventually they will spawn a resistant mutant. plus the hibernating eggs can sleep for months.. geez they are like alienz.. by taking a cutting and starting a new u better ur chances...

barletta!!

how did u get my HS pic? ...that was before i got my black horn rimmed glasses tho..man i hated those braces dude.. nightmares haw haw haw

xoox

pthway4

Wow.....so thanks again to all

Wow.....so thanks again to all

Thank you for your responses...I am going to make an attempt at it ....It will most likely fail but I gotta try...keep everyone posted..

Just for the record.....I hate people who have entire paragraphs on the vehicle rear window...Who is it for? I don't have the time nor should you while driving to read that long of a sticker. And the driver can't read it without it reading backwards...MMMmmmmmm..And to think drivers are distracted on the road!!!!!!:moon::joint:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo, no lie there, I bring em in and out, and whatever. I dried/trimmed my outdoor right there with my indoor growing (only have 1 carbon can). The ONLY time I had mites was when I first started, and the dood who gave me the seeds gave me 2 infested clones (apartment only grow, no OD action). HEAVY neem action and cleaning the grow room/lung room with soapy water for a week took care of them there, and I haven't seen any problems in over a year at the new loca.

I REALLY believe that in a healthy, organic grow, the plants will take care of themselves, given the chance. The only pests I ever see in my no filter havin, basement of the doggy/dusty/bachelor house grow are fungus gnats, and they thrive when I overwater, and virtually disappear when things are running smoothly.

I think the problem is when growers treat pests like a deficiency. "I sprayed, it will work out." Or, "I sprayed 2x's already, I don't see any mites...". Then the mites left behind are the ones strong enough to withstand the weak ass attempt. Hit em hard, early, and often, and don't worry about them again... I used dyngro neem, warm water, and cocowet. Wiped EVERY leaf 3x's in a week - broke lots of leaf tips, but the plants LOVED the treatment. No mo mites. :D

S

stoned teacher

:smoweed:

been busy, just stopping by to say hi..

hope to smell ya at the shows!!!!

teach

dapimmel

Barletta

Barletta

I know what you mean about the gnats. Since I switched to Fox Farm Ocean I havent had any problems with them. Give it a try. I did Hydro for a while and decided Soil was way better. Don't get me wrong I love hydro but to much maint. Water usage was like 1-2 gallons a day. Checking PH/EC. Very time consuming. And keeping the water temps are going to be quite difficult come summer time.

pthway4

Pennsylvanians

Pennsylvanians

Does anyone know about a Medical Rally in HArrisburgon 4/20? I have seen fliers but can't seem to find web info...anybody have details?

pthway4

Thanks to all who have stopped in to see my grows..

Thanks to all who have stopped in to see my grows..

I have moved up in the world now I have 2 rep blocks now that is so cool....now if the dream of a F.U.C.K.E.M. invite may someday come true too.........

Seriously, this is the best thread around for info and friends.

Hey New Jersey.....anybody there know where your medical bill is at these days?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only seen a few flakes of it myself
no rain though.......... just lucky i guess

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lets see them pics tri-state :smoweed:

dapimmel

Whan to harvest

Whan to harvest

Here is my question for the boys. At what point do you guys chop? I look thrugh a scope every week. My last few grows I went by the flowering time as suggested, it was OK smoke. Had I just checked the trichs with a scope I would have known to go longer. As of today, Most all are cloudy. There are a few that are amber. And some clear. What ratio should I be shooting for?

Also a major question....Where on the plant do you actually check trichs? ie top bud, middle or bottom. Small fan leaves with trichs or leaves right next to the bud. Or should I be checking all parts of the plant and doing an average?

Latest posts

Latest posts