What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Bake_McBride

Red,

It is indeed the same cut. I got it from a trusted friend that I gifted it to many moons ago. Many thanks my friend. I always thought that this was the pre-98 cut. If it's not, then what is it? Either way, I've always been one to share.:joint:

I'm not really sure what the benefits of membership in F.U.C.K.E.M. are. I'll have to research it. I've known CF since before he was CF. I'm all for cool cats and great genes, so it sounds good already.

Medium Pimpin, I'm loving what you're doing. Gotta run.

Bake

Red_Nine

Bake, If you got the cut originally from who I think you did, he told me it was a different cut than the pre-98. I havn't spoken to him for over a year. There has always been some debate with a few Bubba cuts and where they originated from. Either way, I don't think I've ever seen a bad Bubba cut. Anyway, I could be thinking of someone else altogether. I'm glad you got it back. I know what it's like to miss a strain and finally get access to it again.

W

WeldFlash420

The cut I had was from Z through V....lol. It came out slammin, dark dark leaves almost turned black late in flower then redish orange when they flushed out. The nugs were nice bluish purp, and had the distinct aroma of coffee and sumptin else...Great head and body stone most def. a keeper IMHO, the only thing was IU cuoldnt reveg it and it wouldnt stop flowering when I got the clone so no veg time I ended up with a 1/4 on a stick but it was danker then my JCII. Then again its a totally different high then the other nugs I've grown to date. Good chit mang, looking forward to seein yours do its thing Red....

Red_Nine

weld, believe or not, I followed that,lol. Z has the pre-98 cut I'm pretty sure. The only reason I am wondering is I want to make sure I get the same cut that I had. Whether mine is actually the pre-98 or not, I love it and don't want to live without it.

Z

zombo

Hey Red9, I still got Bakes Bubba Kush,don't know if its the Pre 98..???
It was the first elite cut I ever had(thanks again,Bake),and it ain't goin no where soon.

Bake_McBride

Hey Zombo! Nice to see you poke your head in. And even nicer to see that you've been spreading the wealth.

Red, I received the cut from JDOG6000 back in 2/07, along with an SSSDH cut. I never got too deep into the different versions of Bubba, but this one is some of the best weed I've ever smoked. The SSSDH is in that same category, which is why I've got an apb out for that now.:1help:

Bake

Z

zombo

Hey Bake, yeah i spread her around real good, she opened some doors for me and got me some good stuff in trade.
PS, I still got the SSSDH cut too.:wink:

pthway4

QUESTION TO ALL

QUESTION TO ALL

Is it possible to flower unrooted clones in a bubbler to determine sex or will hormone definciency, and lack of roots to much....theoretically it should eventually work sinc the stem still absorbs nutrients......I think...?

Red_Nine

Hey Bake, that's who I was thinking you got it from. I don't know if you remember, but I got it from you. And it was my first "elite" cut as well, so thanks again, it meant more to me than you could have imagined at the time. I've always led by your example ever since. So anyway, after I got it from you, I asked JDOG about it, and he was the one who told me it was a different cut, and that he got it from motarebel. Anyway, like you said, it's one of the best I've smoked as well. I'm just glad you got the same one. My cuts are still doing ok, so hopefully all of my worries are for not. Sorry to hear about that sssdh, but here come's Zombo to the rescue.

Zombo, I don't know how you maintain all those different moms all the time, but I'm glad you do. Thanks for everything in the past. Keep up the good work you do bro.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Is it possible to flower unrooted clones in a bubbler to determine sex
Dunno about in a bubbler, but I don't see why not. I've put clones in dirt right in 12/12, and if everything is right (bloom is 'harsher' than veg/rootbox), they root and show about the same time.

Bake_McBride

Red, thanks for the history lesson. I honestly didn't remember where you got it, but I was doing my F.U.C.K.E.M. research and saw your thanks. Good luck with your cuts, but you have no worries. BTW, your avatar is fire!!

Zombo has come to my rescue more than once. I don't know how he does it, either. I struggle to maintain 5 strains.

After doing a little poking around and giving it some thought, I decided to join F.U.C.K.E.M. Not sure who the invite came from, but I sure do appreciate it. Looks like the crew I've been looking for.

Bake

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Bake, welcome to the F.A.M.I.L.Y. Many of us have been here since the beginning, and even though you just joined, I consider you one of the originals. After all, FUCKEM started from the tri-state thread, and you've been on this thread since the beginning. You're a great addition to the fam. One things for sure, there probably isn't a cut that you'd want that you can't find from another FUCKEM member.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Bake, welcome to the F.A.M.I.L.Y. Many of us have been here since the beginning, and even though you just joined, I consider you one of the originals. After all, FUCKEM started from the tri-state thread, and you've been on this thread since the beginning. You're a great addition to the fam. One things for sure, there probably isn't a cut that you'd want that you can't find from another FUCKEM member.

Well said Bro :rasta:
Looks like a fuckem family reunion in here LOL. Good to see you all again.
Yo Bake! Any pix?
I too have more of that bubba on reserve. She's a keeper for sure!
Yall stay safe, keep it green & :smoweed:

U

UBER21

Gotta luv the BUbba no matter which cut it is>>>katsu, valley , or pre 98 there all dank>>> :)

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a fuckem family reunion in here LOL. Good to see you all again.
indeed :yes: i still remember when i found this thread and all my friends here
i was so impressed and awed :respect:
and now your my friends "sniff" could not think of a better crew to be rolling with :friends:

a pic or two, sry if you already seen them in my thread........

pre98 bubba K

and of course the Casey Jones

PEACE IN THE EAST :smoweed:

pthway4

The newbie has another question....????

The newbie has another question....????

Does anybody have a perpetual grow either in journal or pics? I am so tired of running out of weed I gotta get it going!!!!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey what's up tristaters:wave:! Jersey boy checking in to say hey to everyone. I've been putting a few rooms together over the past month and I wanted to share with you guys.

picture.php

picture.php

That's the first one completed.

The other flowering room has the same dimensions and has been built. I'll be finishing turning it into a growroom as this one gets filled.

The first room will be filled with ECSD, a couple William's Wonder phenos that I liked, and ae77 Calio.

In the cloner I have some more WW and ECSD and Bubba (the one Bake helped a few of us out with :wink:).

Rooted and ready to go in a week or two, I have KK's Strawberry Cough, Donkey Dick, Toxic Lemon and UK Cheese.

And further in the future I'll be growing out some Dabney Blueberry, OGKAxC99, and hopefully some Mass Super Skunk (if she ever takes off, looking a bit stunted right now).

That's it for now from me. Everyone's plants are looking PROPER :respect: That's the way is SHOULD be done in the tri-state.

xOOx

lookin' good all!!

and just a reminder for those tri-state'r croppers to ....

flush your shit.. 2 weeks at least...just plain water

no funky chemicals to kill bugs!!

i rather smoke mites (mmmmmm protein~!) then some damn pesticide chemicals.. if your shit gets fucked, shut down and clean up..

never treat the soil with any bug chemicals that have a long half life on your flowering crop, treat the moms only, and use the cuts to flower!

don't add any stupid marketing sucker shit that suppose to add berry or whatever flavors to the buds, as it makes me ill...and i'm starting to suspect all those super bloomer thingies too..$ching chingblingbling$ whatever says to boost your harvest..are making the buds all bland and gross... just regular run of the mill basic nutrients is all it should need..or organic garbage and dirt.. nothing fancy

oh, dry proper!! talk to your plants, they aren't your slaves .. happy plant makes better weed ;)

sorry about the rant,

just sick of all this gross shit being pushed around lately .. whatever chems or chlorophyl that are in it gives a really shitty head feeling.. if that's all i could smoke i swear i would quit weed.

xoox

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
xOOx - yeah man, nothing but PBP for me. Neem oil kills all my bugs (if I have any) within the 1st 2 weeks of flowering. Drying usually takes me about 2 weeks.