What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

xOOx

heard a news report on radio the other day that people were bitching that some trees were chopped down in the city i think. or a city like area/near the city. they were younger trees they said.. someone on the report said they suspected they were cut to let in more light..

so if anyone within the past week or so did some prep clearing, your shit is compromised. it was a 1010wins story. people r pissed the trees were cut.

xoox

xOOx

i found the story.

the location of the massacre: in/wood/hill/park

if that's your space, i wouldn't go back.

lol. they are dubbing him 'the manhattn tree killa'

xoox

mjcuresall

A big waddup from the mother land!

A big waddup from the mother land!

Only got a moment, but just wanna say a big welcome back to Red_Nine! Heard you were alright a while ago and glad all's still well!

Welcome to all the new guys and good to see the old guys, too!

Just wanted to give everyone a shout from the Dam... Really loving the variety here... and spacecakes are great!

some AK-47 I'll be puffin' on soon...
ak47.jpg

a small sampling of what I've tried so far: Crystal, Choco-something, 420 Kush, Amnesia Haze, some caramello hash and SSH... (not a great shot, I know)
partial_sample.jpg

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey Pthway4: Nice harvest pix Bro :jump: Been wunderin how your grow was comin along. Enjoy! :rasta:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey AmishFarmer: Good to see you hanging around :rasta: What you got growin?

AmishFarmer

hey Vintner,I have a few things going atm.I'll always have the blue cheese,I just love it.Getting ready to takedown some G13 x Diesel from Head seeds in the next few days as well.

whodi

Veteran
I was looking on norml for the laws in Delaware and I just wanna know i'm not misunderstanding anything.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4528

It says Cultivation or Sale:

Any Amount - 5 years - felony
5 - 100 lbs - 2 years Mandatory Minimum - felony
100-500 lbs - 4 years mandatory minimum - felony
500 lbs or more - 8 years mandatory minimum - felony

Why does it say any amount 5 years.. but then it says all the rest about mandatory?

At the bottom it says:

Manufacture or delivery of marijuana in any amount is a felony, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $10,000.

It is a felony to traffic in marijuana and all violations have mandatory minimum sentences. For greater than five pounds, the minimum sentence is two years and a fine of $25,000. For 100 pounds or more, the minimum sentence is four years and a fine of $50,000. For 500 pounds or more, the minimum sentence is eight years and a fine of $100,000.

So are they saying it's only mandatory if you bring weed INTO the state.. like you bought it from philly and brought it into Delaware?

If you grow or sale your own smoke it wouldn't be mandatory, correct?

Nice johnipedestran...what strain is that in the first few pics....also...are those five gallon grow bags...or what size are they...great buds by the way...thanks

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
fink

the first two are from bag seed some time back---I just call it Orange. It is a very interesting plant, clones quick, produces best when it is really topped and worked.

second two are Lifesaver--original girl from BOG. this is the seventh year she has been with me.....

three gallon bags

peace
jip