What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

W

WeldFlash420

Red Nine, bro its great to see ya after all this time man! Sounds like all is well on yer end, you stickin around for ahwile or just checkin in? Either way it made my day loggin on and seein ya here man. Peace and shine on .....get ahold of me if ya get a chance.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Red Nine back in the House!!!!! Nice to see you around again....

couple new shots went back to horizontal 1400 total
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
jip

Red_Nine

Thanks for the welcome back guys, I do appreciate it. I'm back for good. I'm working quite a few hours, but I'll be checking in as often as I can. I don't have much going on, just getting things going again. I'll snap a few pics of my 1 Bubba that just went into flower. Great to see everyone again. I'll get at ya Weld.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
WOW....nice to see such a strong showing from the Tri-State contingent.

Not quite sure how I missed this one.

What's up all.

Peace,

iGro

Question for my fellow farmers. I took some pics with my microscope camera tonight to try to guess if my White Dwarf's are ready yet but being that this is my first grow I really have no idea? Most of the hairs apear to be cloudy with a few turning a brownish color. Anybody think it's axe time?

Attachments

• Untitled Image 4.jpg
    Untitled Image 4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled Image 3.jpg
    Untitled Image 3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled Image 2.jpg
    Untitled Image 2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled Image 1.jpg
    Untitled Image 1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 19

Red_Nine

Thanks Amish. I'm glad to see you're still around. Hope everything is going well for you. How did your outdoor end up last year?

hey yall im new to posting but i have been a grower lurking in the shadows for quite some time... and i have to say i have learned everything from these forums.. now i m going outside. im at 49 N and i had a couple of questions for my tri state pros.

1) is it possible to grow into nov out here?

2) i am transplating 30day olds in may (shooting for may 10th) is this a good time?

oh they are paradise opiums (fem) and greenhouse super lemon laze (fem)

also in outdoor growing do you reccomend foliage fert?

how often do you have to visit out here for watering?

how many would you say you reccomend for a guerilla plot i am thinking 5?

many thanks and be safe

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo tri-st8 :D Dropped the first round of Summer seeds this weekend, and there is early life:D Usually early life means 90%+ germ, so fingers crossed for girls. Got the Shit and Shit crosses down this weekend, and gonna drop the MissMudd crosses next weekend :D

Yo, Jiu Jitsu Playa, Welcome to the board :D I assume you mean 39 degrees, and Nov. 1 is prolly about the end of your season. Depends on alttitude, and proximity to water, but yeah, no 14 weekers for you (unless you force em or setup a greenhouse). Good news is that 10 weekers are no problem! I'm setting up plots of ~8' x 8', 3-5 per location. I plan on planting in the ground in late May/early June, and I wanna put 1 seedplant, and 3-4 clones per spot. As I put em out later in the season, I'll put more plants per spot, but they get big QUICK outdoors. I use yard/kitchen compost when I plant, and throw guano and rock phosphate thru August. Depends on the soil what else you add. The plants go out with a DENSE rootmass. I try to water at least once per every 2 week dry spell. If I get an inch or more rain in a week, than the plants are good. Still depends on location. In a creek basin, I have to go less, but on a hillside, I have to go more. I'm gonna stay away from the south facing hills this summer (no matter HOW tempting), cause it isn't worth the extra trips/work humping water way uphill.

I'm @~41 deg. :D It's gro time.

Last edited:
hey barletta thanks for all the info i will make my plots similar to yours 4 sure. and your right i meant 39 N hah...

with the guano and phosphate do you mix them into the soil prior to planting?
also i was planning on using time release as well as a small dose of water crystals in the bottom to keep them moist. i too agree about the roots i feel this is the most important part of the plant

how can you grow now at 41? isnt it too early???

i am germin then i will veg them in 22x2 until i put them out. i was thinking of using jiffy pots has anyone used them?? i think you can just plant them no need to transplant or shock to the young plant

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I'm gonna run them under flouros in a tub for a few weeks, then under a MH for a week or so. I'll start sexing them outside on my deck in 2l pots ~late April. They will get 12/12 treatment for ~2weeks, then back in the sun. They should throw a flower or 2 by May 10ish. Gonna start watching the long range forecast ~mid May, and go out when I think it's safe (no 40 deg nights). The flouros do a great job building roots, and keeping them small. I end up getting a pack of jiffy pots every year, and cursing them every year. I don't think they break down fast enough, and there is little to no transplant shock unless you take the plant out of plastic pots and drop it and step on it, IMO.

My compost heap got ~30lb of greensand and R.phosphate at the end of last summer, and was 'eating' the indoor soil (and all of it's 'rock' nutrients) for ~6mo. It was not as rich last year (just yard waste, and recycled soil), and still did a killer job. I expect it to crank this summer. You could mix in the rock phosphate, but be careful when mixing ANY raw nutrient into the soil, as it will attract critters to your roots. Not a big deal when they have taken hold, but for the first month, they are easily dug up by a muskrat or raccoon or something.

W

WhoMan

Barletta wuddup homie ,no doubt on all that info. Im gunna go for the outdoor this year for the first time. Wuddup BB?