What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Red_Nine

Silverback...That's what I'm talking about! It's like a sea of baseball bats covered in trichomes. What strain is that again? And what about the plants in front? Keep up the good work.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
SILVERBACK: Nice grow man. Cool pix.
Red_Nine: I like the new avitar.

W

WeldFlash420

Happy Easter good people of the tristate!

Thx Frank, I'm in bro, just as soon as I have something to share with you guys I'll be adding the F.U.C.K.E.M logo to my sig.

Silverback! Those ladies look devine! Makin me blush showing all those skirts at once bro, your skills are to be commended.

G

Hey, comin' out around the world be ready for a brand new beat
Oh, summer's here (not quite) and the time is right, oh, for dancing in the street
Dancing in Chicago (dancing in the street)
Down in New Orleans (dancing in the street)
In New York City (dancing in the street)

All we need is music, sweet music (sweet, sweet music)
They'll be music everywhere (everywhere)
They'll be laughing, singing, music swinging and dancing in the street

It doesn't matter what you wear just as long as you are there
They're dancing (dancing in the street) oh oh

This is an invitation across the nation the chance for folks to meet
There'll be swinging, swaying, music playing and dancing in the street

Philadelphia, PA now (dancing in the street)
Baltimore and D.C. (dancing in the street)
Can't forget them other cities (dancing in the street)

G

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY EVERYBODY IN THE TRI-STATE

RED- thanks for the love bro and it refferman's SOUR D*O.G. KUSH..i had it for about a years and a half now before he move from canada i think it was rm-95 in the catalog at 61 days in the back...the ones in the front are 15 days....and after seeing reds room :jawdrop: :woohoo: ...thanks again red

VINTER -
WELDFLASH 420 U GUYS ARE THE BEST THANKS FOR THE LOVE BROS
MJCURESALL

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

S

stoned teacher

Beautiful Silverback.

Just wanted to visit and say happy easter.

Stay safe and keep it green!

Red_Nine

Vin, starcrash made me a new avatar. Same logo, it's just alot better looking. I just changed it today.

Silverback...I thought you were the one with the SD x OG from Reef. Philly told me about it awhile back, because he wants to compare yours to mine. Mine is from JLP.

Happy Stoned Easter Everyone

Red-Love the Aviater

Silverback-Great Job bro, must say it smokes as good as it looks ahhhh :rasta: It is almost SUMMERTIME uh ohhhhhh time to smoke and roooollllll :canabis: :bigeye: Any City Any Time Toronto, NYC, Vegas, Oaksterdam Here comes the modern day Cheech And Chong and that is noooo bullshitting :laughing: not for the lightweights my goal when smoking with someone new is to make them collapse under their own weight, turn it into an all time experience, on some "I came to Philly and . . . . ." are you ready oh the bong well how about packing up 5 slides all with different strains and letting them all rip in under 10 mins down to the ash, BLUNTS how about 5 or 8 back to back :wave: oh the Summertime :kos: :beat-dead :friends:

G

Stoned teacher- thanks bro....stay safe

RED- yeah thats me......i would like to compare it one day myself...i been working with this one for about a year and half..it would be good to work with another line from a different breeder...but i know you dont know me and that later down the road bro

PHILLY-it been a joy working with you and learning this trade that we can use the rest of our life..i real proud of you man and as i sit here burn this one for you.. :respect: i am proud of you man
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

pthway4

I am off hiatus from lifes ills

I am off hiatus from lifes ills

sorry got a lot of headache life stuff I have been trying to get through...Hope alls easter was well and safe..

Philli, MJ, xOOx,abd those I missed....I harvested...They're still drying..I will get you pics later today..

Red_Nine

What's up Stoned Teach. Glad to see you drop by.

pthway4...hope you're feeling better soon.

Silverback...We'll have to see what we can do about the SD x OG we have.

J

jipedestran

Yeah Starcrash----Last Friday Night I was down in South Philly to see the Flyers. Walked by the old Spectrum. Ohh the memories.
Jerry Band and the Dead. Can't go wrong in Philadelpia PA.

I was pimpin in the Philadelphia Inquirer Box. Not too bad.

peace
jip

Red_Nine

Box seats are always nice:D Makes you feel rich for a night. Only got to be in one once, but it was sweet. Our own TV, phone, food, drinks, a private parking area and private elevator to our seats...I'd love to go to a Flyers game in the box seats. I got to sit in the Coca Cola box,lol.

J

jipedestran

Red_Nine said:
Box seats are always nice:D Makes you feel rich for a night. Only got to be in one once, but it was sweet. Our own TV, phone, food, drinks, a private parking area and private elevator to our seats...I'd love to go to a Flyers game in the box seats. I got to sit in the Coca Cola box,lol.

Hey Red Nine,

I don't know about you, but all it takes for me to feel rich is one look inside my flower room.

and I don't mean in a monentary way either.

but the free booze, food and ass kissing wasn't too bad either.

one more update--those sisters I showed pics off the other day yielded three large mason jars of well trimmed finery. I also have a buttload of trim to run.

peace
jipe
jip

Red_Nine

jipedestran said:
Hey Red Nine,

I don't know about you, but all it takes for me to feel rich is one look inside my flower room.

and I don't mean in a monentary way either.

Ok, you got me there,lol. And good job on that harvest. Sometimes I forget how much some people would give to have what we have. Then again, if they got off they're asses, they'd have the same. Unless they are unable to due to medical reasons.

Can anyone please help me with extracting the resin off of my Mason/Ball/Kerr Jars I have a bunch of them that are caked up just like this one but I have no idea about how to get the resin off safely except scraping it with a knife and that is very very very time consuming, anyone have the correct way? I need to get these jars cleaned for some fresh buds soon but I dont want to wash away the precious resin :rasta: :listen2: :confused: :smoker:

S

stoned teacher

I mean this with the upmost respect Philly....but I've definitely had worse problems to solve in my life Philly!!

Was up in philly a few weeks ago thinkin of ya. Keep it green and keep up that "Philadelphia Freedom"

teach