What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

mjcuresall

A very big thank you to everyone who gave me a pat on the back!

A few pics of my current setup...

too many cuttings rooting under fluoros on the shelf of my veg room

below that shelf, too many clones under halides

what it currently looks like in the bloom room, 5 biguns at 28 days & 10 clones at 4 days

3 different girls at 28 days, very fine trichomes first becoming visible

Again, thanks for everyone's encouragement-- it really does help! :yes:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Bearfootlove said:
whut up tri-state
bout time we got some more pics in here :rasta:

keep it green fellas
i'll be a lurking :lurk: and if i can as usual K+ to all

:ying: peace-bear :ying:
^^^Ditto that^^^ Now that's what I'm talking about. :kewlpics: PhillyPride, pthway4 and Mjcuresall There's a reason this is the bussiest regional thread on this site! You Tri-Staters RULE! :jump: K+ to all you guys.
Mjcuresall: Those plants are looking pretty sativa to me. Is that right? You got enough head room in there?

Last edited:

mjcuresall

vintner said:
^^^Ditto that^^^ Now that's what I'm talking about. :kewlpics: PhillyPride, pthway4 and Mjcuresall There's a reason this is the bussiest regional thread on this site! You Tri-Staters RULE! :jump: K+ to all you guys.
Mjcuresall: Those plants are looking pretty sativa to me. Is that right? You got enough head room in there?
Yeah Vin, they're definitely more sativa. One's more compact and bushy and two didn't stretch all that much, but they're all pretty similar.

I can still raise the light if necessary, I just hope I don't have to. Topped around 24", the three on the left are about 5' now.

pthway4

Hey Everyone...

Hey Everyone...

Today is te big day....I have my starter plugs pre-soaked and I'm gonna clone the mothers today....I am so excited..I could hardly sleep last night. I'll let you guys know how it went.......by the way heres some updates on the blueberry and afgani..

the mothers too..

xOOx

amazing pictures all!

lovin' it.

philly: wtf! um, uh..gimmie gimmie

mjcures: first time?!? :eek: lol

well. day 79 ...

day 80 .. someone cover her, she's naked!

mmmm...

keep it green...

xoox

freedominphilly

Excellent ladies, gentlemen!!

Excellent ladies, gentlemen!!

Simply beautiful. It's been quite awhile since I've popped in. I've been super busy with work, work, and a new beautiful girlfriend. I took a few pictures a couple days ago. I've got some AE77 Calio, that Bubba that's going around here, some ECSD, and Sour queen going in my garden at the moment.

Tonight, the SQ and Calio are getting chopped. It's gonna be a fun night for sure.
Some Sour Queen:

A little Calio:

And next week the ECSDs and Bubbas are getting the chop.

Here's the ECSD:

And the Bubba:

I really love the color that the Sour Queen took on with the cooler temps.

AmishFarmer

Looking real nice freedominphilly Nothing like harvest time :jump: Need any help,have scissors will travel, lol.Here is a pic of the Blue Cheese.Day 50.

More pics in my grow dary.

vintner

Veteran
My nomination for F.U.C.K. E.M. membership!
AmishFarmer said:
Blue Cheese.Day 50.
:kewlpics:AmishFarmer, xOOx, & freedominphilly :jump: Great job guys!
freedominphilly: Welcome friend! You drink some Very Good beer! That's one thing the west coast has over us east coasters. Micro Brew! YUM :friends:

G

Gratephul4THC

whats up tri-staters,

Red Nine told me to stop by a while back and i finally did, I'm up in New England and i am totally impressed and glad to see that everyone on the east coast knows what their doing, things look beautiful boys and girls. Where is Red Nine i havent seen him in a while, hope your all is good dude.

I'm taking a hit of some oil for all you hard working tri-staters

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
sooo I was checkin' out the beano stash and.............

sooo I was checkin' out the beano stash and.............

LOOK WHAT I FOUND WOOOOHOOO

totally forgot about these so maby something in the near future....hehe..........
got some updates on the 2 girls in the room,the first one is getting flushed as we speak,she is ubber pregu!!!!!!!!!!!!w/BananaOgerK

and the untopped ladie'....

BubbaXDC mate early in flower he exist's no more!but he will make his mark on this community...fo' sho'................

gotta put a banner on my geisha grow but feel free to stop bye for now...Mm

J

jipedestran

Freedom in Philly---Beautiful Plants. Tell me what you know about that Sour Queen. She is pretty.
Also, are you running the same fert mix on all those girls?

AmishFarmer---How many days do you let those Cheese run? They look good.

MJcuresall--How tall are those flowering plants? Looks like you are growing trees....Nice work. K+

I keep looking back at the Sour Queen

peace
jip

vintner

Veteran
Hey MoneyMike: cool pix man. You crack me up. Sistas look steller man. Even the prego girl! Smoke report from you in a few weeks then?
Thanks for stopin by Gratephul4THC

mjcuresall

Great pics, everyone!

xOOx - First time getting this far, thanks. That girl of yours looks pretty sexy naked!

freedominphilly - Nice combination of beer and colas!

AmishFarmer - That Blue Cheese is so green and healthy! I like your ways.

jip - Thanks, man. They're about 5' tall. Next round I won't veg so long.

Stay safe and keep growing.
Peace

Red_Nine

What's up guys. Nice pics all around.
Freedom...those plants are fantastic.
Amish...those BC's are finally starting to put on the weight. I'm really impressed. Can't wait to see 'em finish up. BTW, I just realised a few minutes ago I never replied to your last pm. I was wondering why you didn't respond,lol. :bashhead: Check your pm later.
mjcuresall...glad to see you making your mark around here. Keep up the good work.
xOOx...nice sign on your plant!
Gratephul4THC...thanks for stopping by. I've been checking in when I get the time, but I've been pretty busy lately. I'm gonna check on you guys up north later tonight. Get your shit together, I'm coming,lol, just kidding man, you guys are strac.
MOneYMiKe...you got the Pine Tar. Man every time I've tried to get a pack of those, they are gone before I get the loot together. You should pop those. Tom Hill's made some nice stuff.

It's been awhile since I posted pics, so here's a few for ya. Gonna post some more on my thread later if you want to check 'em out. Everything is at day 23. Kinda tough with so many strains and one nute res., but I'm using this run to see what moms I want to keep and what I'm gonna get rid of. Most of these are the first run for me, so we'll see how it goes. So far I'm impressed with the looks of the Purps and the Querkle the most. The buds are growing so fast on the Purps, it's crazy!

SourD x OG Kush(Not Gangster D pheno)

Querkle

Purps(BCBD)

Jack The Ripper

Bubba Kush

BPP

Last edited:

vintner

Veteran
^^^Great job Red_Nine. Looks like they're gonna be fat and frosty by the time they're done.

xOOx

tnx guys. experiment airless dezert done! i think this girl can withstand anything. i even was flipping on the lights at night for 15 mins randomly, etc. no hermie. i'm excited, and she smells like rotting fruit and skunk piss at the moment hanging, still have to keep the ozone going. without it, she stinks up the whole basement. this girl doesn't turn to hay smell when drying/curing, it never loses that stink. that mentholy lemon/pineapple chemical comes out when you crack the dry buds open in a week or so.

so the other night i got my hands on a new commercial bud from a friend who keeps them in business, lol. now these buds are good, i mean they look just like you guys pro buds, not schwag, completely covered in trichomes, even has a sandy sticky feeling when breaking it up trichomes all over the place (and its not sand, lol) they're always different strains. some weak (even though they look so tasty! and weak for me means they must really suck, lol) and some more powerful. never know the strain names, but they are def. different looking each time. what i'm getting at is this, in the past i was told/learned the high is effected by your mood. i'm not so sure that's true now having one specific strain that i love, and experiencing other top smokes, i think the high is effected by your strain and your brain makeup for sure.

we all know that different plants have different chemical combinations/profiles of cannibinoids. the different combinations of these chemicals plug into the receptors in your brain like a zigsaw puzzle and release/create the different effects you feel. pleasure, pain + stress relief, etc. even a strains seed plants can have different combinations in the end between them. but they will ALWAYS produce the same experience/high when smoked. this is why it's good to keep a mom of a good strain, so you don't lose that certain 'effect' you like, it may never be able to be recreated.

this is what may make a certain strain more pleasurable to a certain person over another. for example, my girl. she always gives me the same experience, the same rushing soaring in the beginning, don't know how to describe it you just feel really good super smile, happy, you feel like your a rock star on stage singing to thousands of people, just pleasure rush, walking into a room, and forgetting why your there, lol. thats when the dreamy state takes over, never any uncomfortable (maybe in the beginning if you do too much). now certain other strains may produce this same combination, give or take more pleasure, or more pain, lol. it depends on your brain makeup to accept the puzzle pieces into it.

now, not only do these receptors control body sensation, thoughts/memory process, they seem to control feelings too. since when i'm high on my girl i can feel how i felt at the time a certain past memory is passing before my minds eye. like reliving it. which is great. but the problem is, sometimes the cannibinoids may plug into a receptor which generates UNPLEASANT feelings. this is what i'm talking about. the bud that i sampled from my friend was pretty decently potent. my friend seems to enjoy it. but for me, NOT so great.

whatever was in it's combination triggered the sensation of fear for at least 20 minutes or so. not a specific fear, but the feeling you get if someone jumped out in front of you suddenly and you jumped back. that split second where your heart thumps and you jump back. more like fright. imagine 20 minutes of fright! what a crap high. not only did it do that, but it also triggered the feeling of embarrasement at the same time. like if you spilled a drink on yourself in public and everyone looks at you, and you just feel really dumb. so dumb and scared, that's what i look for in a high ;) not sure if anyone else may pick up on these little things, but i try to understand every high a strain gives you.

that's why i started thinking about the different profiles/different effects of the makeup of a strain. i went back and smoked a bit of my girl from a previous harvest, and i got none of that, same high/experience as i always get. love it. her combination doesn't seem to plug into my fright/embarrasement receptors.

so is there really a universal strain that everyone can enjoy? or is it really just weeding out those undesirable combinations, and getting more to the universal pleasurable ones. are there really universal pleasurable ones? it's almost like it's being done now with genetic selection and cross breeding, which the internet has opened up big time. did anyone else ever experience that certain effect i did? if you did, kill that strain, lol.

the internet seems to be a really good thing for mj, so since she can't talk, i will for speak for her, mj says "thank you guys!" she's unstoppable now.

more stoned thoughts

as harvest has come for many,

enjoy in the tri-state,

xoox

G

Gratephul4THC

Vintner,

I saw on another thread a pic of wine bottle you had filled up, My question is did you make it yourself and have you made your own beer before as well. I just picked up a beer brewing kit and was gonna start making it over the weekend. Just wondering if it is worth my time and money to brew my own beer/wine.