What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
PhillyPride said:
Can anyone please help me with extracting the resin off of my Mason/Ball/Kerr Jars I have a bunch of them that are caked up just like this one but I have no idea about how to get the resin off safely except scraping it with a knife and that is very very very time consuming, anyone have the correct way? I need to get these jars cleaned for some fresh buds soon but I dont want to wash away the precious resin :rasta: :listen2: :confused: :smoker:

Toss them in the dish washer LOL. JK PhillyPride! You could make yourself some iso hash. Dump a small amount of isopropel alcohol in there and swirled it around till the jar is resin free. Dump that into a shallow backing pan and wait for the iso to evaporate off. Then use your knife to scrape the iso hash up. Hopefully someone will come up w/a better suggestion. I've never tired this. I've never had that much on hand at once till recently, but I do know that THC will disolve into iso alcohol quite nicely. I have a buddy that makes Iso hash w/all his trim. I'm always afraid to smoke it cause it looks like shit. Yours would probably come out looking a bit better though cause there'd be very little plant matter.
Jip: How'd the Flyers do? Box seats are nice. Box seats when your team wins are tits!

Ok That quick and I got an answer in 2 min, Thanks VIN got to love IC mag. Started up a thread in the Hash section and BOW answer that quick the Answer is Pour a shot of Iso Alcohol into jar and swish around and then pour out onto wax paper in a pan, let the pan dry and then scrape up tada, I love this place.

Yeah I know Stonedteacher :bashhead: but what can I say? I am the type to make a mountain out of a molehill if I am stumped lol, this had me in a conundrum

Thanks IC and The TRI STATE

Thank You Sub and THANK YOU :laughing: :headbange VIN:rasta: :wave:

Last edited:
G

RED - we will have to see...huh!!!! :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce

PHILLY P- when i am bopping around the city and some one come up and say i got some weed or dro..i be feeling like :asskick: :asskick: :spank: :spank:
LOL .....if you only knew

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Silver...send me a PM when you get to 50 posts. In the meantime, let Philly know if you need to communicate anything to me, so he can send me a PM.

J

jipedestran

flyers won in shootout

Philly---just say no to chemical extraction----you have so much fine herb floating around. If it were me, (and we all know it ain't) I would just lick my a little little bit and start working her around in there for some fine finger hash.

then the next buds go on top.

but then again, I have seen pics of your bong. my bong is black (glass) from dirt. at least I change water all the time

peace
jip

Red_Nine

I've never wanted to try iso either, kinda scares me. Maybe I'm oldschool. If you do it, let me know how it turns out and if you'd reccomend it. I've got a ton of jars coated in trichs. I just use em' again, but it always pisses me off that I can't get it all out. I have used the finger method, but with the tall jars, it's hard to get your fingers in there. It may be easier if you freeze the jars. Or just smash the jars, scrape the resin, sift through broken glass and enjoy. Kidding of course. Whatever you do, if it works, let me know.

AmishFarmer

cocktail frank said:
yes vinter, it does need to be earned.
if i let everybody and anybody in fuckem, it loses its meaning.
then it winds up like an icmag member, which everybody is.
you and amish have earned it, even weld if he wants in.
you guys are amongst the originators on this thread.
i cant be biased to that.
i mean, i am an asshole, not stupid.
Thanks CF,I have been thinking about this.I am independent.I don't ride with any club,usually.Sometimes you make an exception.I'm honored.All I can say is - F. U. C. K. E. M.

vintner

Veteran
AmishFarmer said:
Thanks CF,I have been thinking about this.I am independent.I don't ride with any club,usually.Sometimes you make an exception.I'm honored.All I can say is - F. U. C. K. E. M.
QUOTE]
"Proud member" Damn strait Amish, and you should be proud too Bro. Your sheet look dank man. Fits right in there w/the rest of them here!
Jip: :dance: Hope you enjoyed yourself. I'm w/you on the finger method of jar cleaning. My pipe sounds a lot like your bong. When it gets nasty, I clean it.
Philly I wouldn't smoke that iso shit. I'm glad to have helped out, but I hope you still hold out for better advice. At the very least, you could freeze your mason jar w/a hand full or 2 of bird shot in it, give it a quick shake, then dump it out over the screen in your stash box.

lol well we will have to see I isoed 2 jars and am waiting for it to evaporate, thanks for the advice everyone and yes i do have herb to smoke Jip i guess I was just curious and plus I read in a book recently that mason/ball/kerr jars should be thoroughly washed and boiled for 5 min, when new buds are going into them, also the tops/lids should be boiled to ensure a proper air tight seal and for sterilization.

I think I will just look at it for a while after it dries and I scrape it a little nervous about smoking it now until I get a little more info I will just collect it.

AmishFarmer

Smoke it Philly ,ISO is not that bad.Once all the alcohol evaporates it's fine.Can even taste good sometimes.I washed all my jars when I recently ran out.Also good for grinders.I even save my stems and give them a quick wash.I speed up the evaporation though.I can't wait for it to happen naturally.Put some on top of a bowl of weed in a bong,you won't be sorry.If you don't want to smoke it,let me know.I will take it off your hands.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Hey guys, just came into 4 "Soldier's Fortune" beans left over from a gift straight out of the clubs in cali. i can't do anything with it, so if someone in my area wants em send me a pm to arrange a safe meet up.

AmishFarmer said:
Smoke it Philly ,ISO is not that bad.Once all the alcohol evaporates it's fine.Can even taste good sometimes.I washed all my jars when I recently ran out.Also good for grinders.I even save my stems and give them a quick wash.I speed up the evaporation though.I can't wait for it to happen naturally.Put some on top of a bowl of weed in a bong,you won't be sorry.If you don't want to smoke it,let me know.I will take it off your hands.

Thanks Amish and Thanks everyone, I did some research and did find out that it is safe and shit I use it to clean my bongs on a daily basis. Uploading pics is disabled but as soon as it is back up I will have some pics, I will update yous guys later after a load up the bong. :muahaha: I remember when I first started smoking out of bongs and we and everybody would put Vodka, Everclear, Golden Grain, Hennessy, Goldschlager, anything alcohol in the place of water, how stupid we were back in the day we really thought this was making the herb or session more potent but hey we were smoking schwag and were ignorant meaning truly lacking knowledge of the situation :bashhead:

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
Thanks Amish and Thanks everyone, I did some research and did find out that it is safe and shit I use it to clean my bongs on a daily basis. Uploading pics is disabled but as soon as it is back up I will have some pics, I will update yous guys later after a load up the bong. :muahaha: I remember when I first started smoking out of bongs and we and everybody would put Vodka, Everclear, Golden Grain, Hennessy, Goldschlager, anything alcohol in the place of water, how stupid we were back in the day we really thought this was making the herb or session more potent but hey we were smoking schwag and were ignorant meaning truly lacking knowledge of the situation :bashhead:

Wow I remember those days philly.....lol....adding some hennessy to the schwagg put it in the microwave to make it expand and kick it up a notch......stupid things as youngins we did..... :laughing:

J

jipedestran

This is funny. Amish says smoke it man....it is like an anti-drug commercial.

I had a suprise visitor last night. He brought me something called Fruit Loops. Three sisters. They are currently in quarantine conditions, heavily dosed with insectiscidal soap. We will see what we will see.

Later this week I will snap a pic of the largest Mothers finest plant I have ever flowered. She is at least 3.5 feet tall, and I guarantee will finish at least 6 feet.

I am also getting ready to flower those three plants that came from seed from some south philly kill that I compared to some of Philly's Kush pics.

peace
jip

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
PhillyPride said:
:muahaha: I remember when I first started smoking out of bongs and we and everybody would put Vodka, Everclear, Golden Grain, Hennessy, Goldschlager, anything alcohol in the place of water, how stupid we were back in the day we really thought this was making the herb or session more potent but hey we were smoking schwag and were ignorant meaning truly lacking knowledge of the situation :bashhead:

lol we did the same thing even vodka an oj

vintner

Veteran
Hey! I never minded pourin a little wiskey in my bong LOL. It definately improved the taste of most of the brick weed we used to smoke back then.

Latest posts

Latest posts