What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Red_Nine

Hey Uber, thanks. Still in alot of pain, out of meds till my doc gets back from vacation, but I'm trying my best to fight through it. I'll keep checking in as much as I can to see what you guys are up to. Got some cuts that are about to root, so I've gotta find the strength to get that taken care of. It's gonna be a long week, but at least I got some good smoke to help me out.

U

UBER21

xoox very nice looking nugs......whats the scent like?

Rednine I hear ya brother.....no meds are better than the one you grow urself.....

Phillypride sweet looking fan.........

G

thanks for the welcome guys
again lol :jump:

i used my old handle in my e-mail addy
in fact i used it everywhere
well someone asked if i was BFL on ICM
he has my e-mail and put 2 and 2 together
so i dropped the name
the guy is cool but my cover is blown
stupid mistake i hate to admit to :bashhead:

no one knows where i live so i am not to worried
but i am gonna lay low on-line
so please keep the references to the old handle at a minimum

----------------------------------------------------------------

i'll post some pics if i can later
BTW i got 10 speed queens and 4 golden skush F2's
about one inch out of the soil :headbange
pics in this thread when things get poppin

keep it green fella's

jack :pimp3:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
howdy jack straw!!!!

howdy jack straw!!!!

did you know if you read your last name backwards its warts?
*frank pulls back his hand so he doesnt have to shake mr. warts hand*
welcome to the club!

just so u know, we dont take kindly to new folk around here...... :cuss:
i got my eye on you boy! :spank:

J

jipedestran

We can share what we got of yours, cause we done shared all of mine.....

damn Jack Straw you have some familiar looking jars.

1000 vertical = 8 of those big ones this time.

whats up tri state boys and girls????

mental vision update on the Butterscotch---cloned and rocking, the two ladies I got from upstate are firing at 12/12 as we speak. they are on day 13, nothing to speak of yet......

as to that bag seed that I had been comparing to pics from Philly (kushy looking stuff).....I got two ladies and one gentleman from those four seeds. At least I am sure about two ladies and I think I see spikes on the third, so I am pretty sure it is a male....anyway they are super indica looking and very vigorous, so it will be good to see what comes out.

we all know this and every other site is hot. I would love more than anything to set up a meet and greet in center city philadelphia. we could book a room at the Union League. But it ain't gonna happen right now. peace and love to all keepers of the herb

peace
jip

W

WeldFlash420

LMAO, welcome aboard Jack! Sorry to hear of your mishap but we still got much love for ya. Looking forward to some pics.
On another note, a sad one at that, I am struggling like hell here. Fighting these cold ass temps, and I got all stoned the other night when making my soil mix for the transplant and mustve made it lil too hot with the blood meal. Lo and behold I fried two of my Heri babies and one Vortex. The others seem to be doin fine but these three became casualties of my own dumb assed stupidity. Really chapped my ass to say the least but had noone to blame but myself. LIve and learn a serious lesson each time suppose. I'll get some pics tomorrow. Peace to the tri state.

J

jipedestran

WeldFlash420 said:
LMAO, welcome aboard Jack! Sorry to hear of your mishap but we still got much love for ya. Looking forward to some pics.
On another note, a sad one at that, I am struggling like hell here. Fighting these cold ass temps, and I got all stoned the other night when making my soil mix for the transplant and mustve made it lil too hot with the blood meal. Lo and behold I fried two of my Heri babies and one Vortex. The others seem to be doin fine but these three became casualties of my own dumb assed stupidity. Really chapped my ass to say the least but had noone to blame but myself. LIve and learn a serious lesson each time suppose. I'll get some pics tomorrow. Peace to the tri state.

that is why i do not mess with blood meal or bone meal or green sand anymore. just straight pro-mix and earth juice

at least you didn't wreck them all.

peace
jip

G

LOL @ WeldFlash420
we all make mistakes
last grow i forgot to add dolamite lime to my mix
this time i used the 1.5 tbsp instead of the 1 tbsp
never even knew till i was done mixing my entire batch
said fook it i'll try it anyhow
i have a heavy peat mix anyhow
thanks for another welcome :wave:

jipedestran - i see you know the name :rasta:
i really love the song - best one is on europe '72 IMHO
you been peeking at my jars man ?

how about a closer look

first the babies :jump:

WD x ABK

this is one of them nugs i can't stand the taste
but dayum do she look purty as hell

keep it green tri-stater's

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Jack Straw? :wave: I must be out of the loop, cause I don't get it.
I got to tell ya right up front though Jack. Don't be asking to be "hooked up" here man. It only pisses folks off. LOL :wave:

G

awwww
come on guys !!!
i see the nugs you all are growing
just mail me a pound or so PLEASE
if everyone chips it should be no big deal right ?
:muahaha:

but more seriously now
vintner - its a dead song man and a real good one
well not like most of them are not right ? lol
you might find me begging one of them bottles 'o wine though
looks real good to me

keep it green in the tri-state

xOOx

jack- i gotta listen for that tune. i've been listening to the dead channel on sirius a few times, have to be in a certain mood to be able to get into it, but i like sugaree, terrapin station, fire on the mountain, and walkin on the moon (not the police version) need to expand my deadness. but i can go from that to psytrance to metal to old school rap, lol. what a variety.

uber- the smell is very weird, the jar of buds smells like skunk/wine/funk/rotting fruit when opened. it will fill the room for sure if left open. it smells like pot, lol. the nugs carry this odor somewhat, but once you break them open they release intense lemony/citrus/vicks vapor rub/menthol/minty/skunky w/ nose tingling and nasal clearing smell, similar to the stem rub. very unique. i want to say pinesol, like a chemical smell to it, but more like lemon pledge. there is no trace of pine tree smell. if you chew on a stem the juices tingle/burn the back of your throat, like a little bit of some hot spice.

most of the commercial nugs, or just dealer bought i have obtained locally in the past have that pine tree smell i talk about lately. only the stuff from specific places in nyc has that unique above smell. i've smelled the pine tree from what i think are commercial diesels, they smell like chopped xmas trees/skunk and gasoline vapors when cracked open. highs on those don't last as long or as intense/dreamy for me. i once got a nug that smelled a little bit like the above diesel with an added sweet perfumey smell, and left a nasty perfumey taste on your throat, and during the inhale you could taste it too. lke two flavors at once, pot and perfume in the background. was much darker in color, almost a dark purple bud. got me buzzed for sure, but made me ill with a headache, looked tasty, and smoked like shit. plus it wore off way too quickly. i'm pretty sure those are not the sours. at least i hope not. sour would have a more biiting minty tangy taste, like sour gummy bears.

i only spared this plants life because it just grew so different from the other ones that were next to it on the mom finding/seed run, its form and structure just looked like it was special, the way it branched naturally, etc. it wound up smoking super smooth, and potent with no throat burn or cough, with no cure, just 5-7 day dry. then its smokeable/stonable. even after sampling other commercial bought stuff, just want to go right back to it, just a cleaner feeling.

xoox

G

jack straw lyrics -

We can share the women, we can share the wine.
We can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.
Keep on rollin, just a mile to go;
Keep on rollin my old buddy, youre movin much too slow.

I just jumped the watchman, right outside the fence.
Took his rings, four bucks in change, aint that heaven sent?
Hurts my ears to listen, shannon, burns my eyes to see;
Cut down a man in cold blood, shannon, might as well been me.

We used to play for silver, now we play for life;
And ones for sport and ones for blood at the point of a knife.
And now the die is shaken, now the die must fall.
There aint a winner in the game, he dont go home with all.
Not with all.

Leavin texas, fourth day of july,
Sun so hot, the clouds so low, the eagles filled the sky.
Catch the detroit lightnin out of sante fe,
The great northern out of cheyenne, from sea to shining sea.

Gotta go to tulsa, first train we can ride.
Gotta settle one old score, one small point of pride.
There aint a place a man can hide, shannon will keep him from the sun
Aint a bed can give us rest now, you keep us on the run.

Jack straw from wichita cut his buddy down,
And dug for him a shallow grave and laid his body down.
Half a mile from tucson, by the morning light,
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy youre moving much too slow.

We can share the women, we can share the wine.

----------------------------
just found out i can't even give rep yet
and i can only post once every 5 minutes
this sucks azz !!
but i know the reasons for the rules
i just wish they kept out more trolls :spank:

xOOx - that pine taste is the best way i would describe the buds i am smoking now
even the serious WR tastes "similar" to the WDxABK

taste is where its at with me
but i have only tasted one herb that stirred my soul
DVP GODBUD !!!!
i do have some F3's or F2 x papaya :joint: i know for sure some of them are the F3's i just don't know if i got the damn papaya out quick enough
they showed sex after the GB was mostly done flowering
so i am hopefull
i need to grow them out and see what i have
i have seen some nice pics of the JOI GODBUD
and am looking for a bank that ships them to the states
any one know of a spot ?

i am rambling now :bashhead:
keep it green fella's

xOOx

jack, cool. found it on youtube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUF3UoOvoI

pretty much find any music vid there if you search for it.

So the WR and WDxABK is a piney strain huh? i think the pine smell may come from afghani influence. what i've noticed from these pine tree smelling buds is they hit hard the first time you smoke them in the day, then the second or third time of the day don't really pack the same punch, tolerance comes fast. 3 or 4 days one hitting pine strains for me, and all i get is a light headed buzz with no body effects which i can break out of by just moving around or doing something else.

i can't escape like that from the chemical lemon menthol smelling strains. blank stares and confusion for at least the first 15-20 mins. maybe just my makeup. i'm wonder if this is the 'haze' smell i don't know. nobody has ever come up to me and said hey this is true haze, here take a wiff. but i'm guessing that's what a hazey pif odor is. i still need to find a sandlewood scratch and sniff to see if its similar. lol.

xoox

G

my wife wears sandlewood sometimes to make me happy
usually when i trip on shrooms
man nothing beats the smell of patchouli/sandlewood/cannabis/and sex
especialy when i am tripping

:headbangei know what i wanna do this weekend

xOOx

wow jack! keepin it real true respect the -70s-! lol. dunno how you can still do the tripping thing though. granted i did a ONE grateful dead album cover in the late 80s, i remember tearing them apart, and taking the one with the tiger image on it. it was 4 per sheet. what a blast all night long. felt like i was electric, tingles up and down the spine and bodygasm. those beehive honeycomb images floating in anything that i looked at. the peak i didn't care much for though, i'm the paranoid type. am i dead? please tell me your not lying to me. please. please. beg. lol. only did blotter 3 or 4 times, one said "chill pill" on it, one other time it was a red cameo/medallion. but countless probably 100s of microdots from a central park connect. paid $70-75 for 100s of them at a time. purple ones. some double barrels, those oval orange ones, man. i don't think i could do it again though! not enough time for me to get everything done to be tripping 10 hours!cannabis is my limit these days. not even alcohol that much.

xoox

G

we can't find acid these days
the wife would love it if i could score some
i only eat shrooms but i geuss i would do the cid again

sure ate alot in the years past though
kinda hard and speedy for me now
i ALWAYS have at least a oz of shrooms at the house

xOOx

never did shrooms, people who have told me is was like cid 'lite'. maybe one day, the door is always open. i don't think there is much a demand for it anymore that's probably why can't get the dots or the blots. but i sure did have my share. i was a bad microdotter, just one would send most into outer space for 12 hours, but i got up to a 7 at a time tolerance to it. and i wasn't the worst in my circle of friends. some did 13+snorting them, lol. pretty much walking around my house talking to myself and the dogs+babbling strange shit. lol. what a long strange trip that was. don't want to go back to that stage of my life, heh. i don't even recognize that part of me anymore. stick with your shrooms, and herb! today all the kids are into that x crap, before that was the k, drugs for a new generation i guess. each one has its own to claim. notice how cannabis thrives through all generations though.

xoox

U

UBER21

xOOx said:
jack- i gotta listen for that tune. i've been listening to the dead channel on sirius a few times, have to be in a certain mood to be able to get into it, but i like sugaree, terrapin station, fire on the mountain, and walkin on the moon (not the police version) need to expand my deadness. but i can go from that to psytrance to metal to old school rap, lol. what a variety.

uber- the smell is very weird, the jar of buds smells like skunk/wine/funk/rotting fruit when opened. it will fill the room for sure if left open. it smells like pot, lol. the nugs carry this odor somewhat, but once you break them open they release intense lemony/citrus/vicks vapor rub/menthol/minty/skunky w/ nose tingling and nasal clearing smell, similar to the stem rub. very unique. i want to say pinesol, like a chemical smell to it, but more like lemon pledge. there is no trace of pine tree smell. if you chew on a stem the juices tingle/burn the back of your throat, like a little bit of some hot spice.

most of the commercial nugs, or just dealer bought i have obtained locally in the past have that pine tree smell i talk about lately. only the stuff from specific places in nyc has that unique above smell. i've smelled the pine tree from what i think are commercial diesels, they smell like chopped xmas trees/skunk and gasoline vapors when cracked open. highs on those don't last as long or as intense/dreamy for me. i once got a nug that smelled a little bit like the above diesel with an added sweet perfumey smell, and left a nasty perfumey taste on your throat, and during the inhale you could taste it too. lke two flavors at once, pot and perfume in the background. was much darker in color, almost a dark purple bud. got me buzzed for sure, but made me ill with a headache, looked tasty, and smoked like shit. plus it wore off way too quickly. i'm pretty sure those are not the sours. at least i hope not. sour would have a more biiting minty tangy taste, like sour gummy bears.

i only spared this plants life because it just grew so different from the other ones that were next to it on the mom finding/seed run, its form and structure just looked like it was special, the way it branched naturally, etc. it wound up smoking super smooth, and potent with no throat burn or cough, with no cure, just 5-7 day dry. then its smokeable/stonable. even after sampling other commercial bought stuff, just want to go right back to it, just a cleaner feeling.

xoox

Yeah deff doesnt sound like the infamous nycd or sour d for that matter....

pseudostelariae

i've gotta chime in on the acid/shroom deal ha. i sort of jumped back and forth from taking acid to taking mushrooms for a couple years, and then found a source for some very good paper and ended up tripping on acid for a long time. i still have probably 10 hits left, but i can't decide if i want to take any more of it. i got a small bag of shrooms from a friend the other day and the experience was just all around more pleasant and laid back. it seems like mushroom experiences vary more depending on the ones you eat, which i think is interesting, whereas different acid gives me varying degrees of headaches lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts