What's new

Own or Rent...How do you grow?

somoz

Veteran
hey TB. while were talking about this i had a question for you. don't know if you know the answer or not but what is the max amount of cash at a single time someone can put into a checking/savings account before someone starts looking. kinda off the path but wanted to throw it out there.

G

somoz said:
hey TB. while were talking about this i had a question for you. don't know if you know the answer or not but what is the max amount of cash at a single time someone can put into a checking/savings account before someone starts looking. kinda off the path but wanted to throw it out there.

Nobody really looks unless your books do not match or you fail to report interest .... Huge deposits can be spread over time and accounts (for instance Switzerland, Cayman Islands - if needed)

The interest will need to be accounted for because the banks report this number to Uncle Sam (IRS) and should reflect on your 1040 .......

Stocks are not taxed until you cash out and then that number is reported to the IRS ........ so ........

Bearer Bonds have no names associated and are negotiable instruments ......

Next, Tax free - yes TAX FREE municipal bonds as another investment basket .....

Gold is always gold ....... platinum etc ....... in safe deposit boxes and tough to trace ........

Real estate is another bonanza we touched on briefly ........

If huge deposits do not sit long in any account, they do not draw interest red flags !!!

Why not buy down debt on an investment property and lower your taxable income and thereby increasing your equity position (buy buying down mortgage debt). You exchange one form of money for another in essense.

G

it is now 4k anymore and a flag is raised...although if it is done in a consitent manner there should be no worry.

G

Just a few more thought on RICO statutes to mull over .... This is from Old Republic Title insurance:

http://www.oldrepnatl.com/ctnational/AgencyNews/underwritinglibrary/ricoforfeiturestatute.asp

RICO AND OTHER FORFEITURE STATUTES

Over the past several years, several statutes have been enacted at both the federal and state levels creating forfeiture provisions. Under the federal statutes, there are presently two kinds of forfeitures, civil and criminal. Under the criminal forfeiture statutes, actions are instituted against the person and forfeiture is generally held to only be effective upon entry of the final guilty decree.

Civil forfeiture cases, however, are to be distinguished in that they are generally against the property involved. The property is forfeited at the time the case is filed. Additionally, under some provisions, the forfeiture date relates back to the actual date of the criminal activity. Forfeitures can wipe out the rights of any intervening purchasers or lenders.

There are provisions in the statutes that allow aggrieved innocent third parties to appeal on an equitable basis to the Attorney General for remission or mitigation of the forfeiture. The federal government, however, has been very reluctant to cooperate in forfeiture cases. As a general rule, they believe they have the right to seize property and sell it free and clear of any problems or defects. From a title insurance standpoint, that is not the case.

When dealing with any civil or criminal forfeiture case, you must contact the local office. This is an extremely complex and dangerous area in which to deal. The law is constantly changing through amendments and case law. Typically, all forfeiture statutes are grouped together and referred to as either "Drug Forfeiture Statutes" or "RICO Forfeitures." Remember, however, that in addition to the federal statutes, most states now have equally burdensome forfeiture statutes.

Because of possible constitutional challenges, we will usually not insure a title coming through a seizure or forfeiture. If you have any concerns or dealings in this area, you should contact the local office.

Here is another link for your mental grinders...

http://www.ricoact.com/ricoact/nutshell.asp

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
bringin it back dopegud. i like it. yeah there was a lot of good info tossed around in this thread and i would love some others input considering it has been awhile, so any lawyers out there feel free to enlighten us.

somoz

klaze

I have spent many countless hours pacing my bedroom floor thinking of these same things. I am in college now but not yet have been imparted this information.

Now when a person would decide to create a corporation, and they decide to place it within say nevada, they are covered by secrecy laws. Now, when a person files for articles of corparation, they can place it in trust of another entity? I dont fully understand that.

Also, what are the requirements of a corporate officer? Social security number, addresses, real name? what I am getting at with this question is simply, can someone from overseas file articles of incorporation in nevada? and do so with out invesitgation as to their background?

Essentially I can see as to where everything could be set up without so much as using your own name even once. Bearer bonds have no name associated with them and thus easily transfered from corp. to joe richy in europe, correct? And what of the corporate contact? Do they truly even need to exist?

Klaze

klaze

One more thing....

Say you get busted at a grow op, not your primary residence. No biggie at first, your just a renter of some company with only one property. So the company (essentially yourself) evicts you, but the investigation goes further. They pull phone records and find that you are a major part in the company, having made calls to and from the company, and with little questioning of the recievers of those calls, they find out you are indeed in the company. So they serve a warrant for your main residence, which is rented from a seperate company, but find out the link between the both child companies and the parent. The investigation delves further. At this point they cannot know you are one of the officers of the parent, due to secrecy laws. But, they do delve into the finances of your campany, scrutinizing everything. Every dollar spent, every dollar earned. At this point they find all the child companies of the parent company and low and behold, pop several grow ops. Now the shit has hit the fans, as the parent company will have to come under fire. Now I can see how the individual could escape some serious prison time, they could not know you are the main man in the company, but all assets would be seized, the company would burn in bright flames, and pictures plasterd over various media. Essentially uncle sam would end up raping you with chunky peanut butter, no?

lol, just a thought.

Klaze

klaze

Several things I will say about the computer security, that encryption software would be useless against the LEO. number one, the us cracks encryption better than this, also the us has encryption better than this. This is coming from a canned program, there is always a way for the LEO to get into a canned program. You would need to write your own encryption using an algorithm never before thought of, as they can use a reverse algorithm to easily unencrypt some $50 program. The proxie thing is also bullshit, you see when you send bits of info through the internet it has to, HAS TO, contain your IP address, there would be no possible way to get the info back to your own computer. The proxies are a great idea but only delay the inevitable. Every time you connect to the proxie you go through routers, and LEO can and use routers to find people, your ip goes to the proxie, the proxie ip to the destination, you see the connection? Even if its not logged on the proxie, there are router before and after that will. They find the proxie, than use the time stamps and information in the packets they are using to trace you, and find that this router was used by this IP and viola, they knock on your front door with a large iron ram. The internet is not safe unless you are using a transparent connection, essentially you would have to splice into some other persons connection to the internet, hack your ISPs database and delete the history, do your dirty work, and hack/erase as you back out of several hijacked proxie and ips. Basicly impossible for anyone but the best hackers, and even they get caught. Hell the best hackers are those that work for LEO to find people for them. The point I am making is that unless you are connecting in some other state to some anonymous place, like an internet cafe with no cameras, than you ARE NOT SAFE on the internet, unless of course you are an expert with the internet and program engineering skills out the ass. People get some false security thinking that the internet is anonymous in complete entirety when in fact it is not. And if LEO gets a hold of a computer with encriminating evidence, kiss your ass good bye period.

sorry for the rant, its just most people are a tad ignorant to the facts of the internet in real life.

Klaze

dmcheatw

unless the program has a back door they wouldn't be able to break the encryption at all i am sure of that. the only way to get through the encryption would be if the govt knew of the secret way around it....

this is of interest to me because I use best crypt with 128 bit encryption and was under the impression there was no backdoor, my keyword is like 12 characters long and has numbers and letters

i also use the OS pw protection on start-up, can LEO get around this as well? I run windows 2000 pro

In response to a previous post "how much money can be deposited at one time" i know from a friend who is a teller, 10,000 at any time is to be reported to the irs mandatory, but amounts as low as 3000 can be can be flagged as suspicious transactions by the teller at his/her discretion. I have heard, but am less certian, that large changes in account activity and volume are what could potentially attract the attention of software,

klaze

dmcheatw said:
unless the program has a back door they wouldn't be able to break the encryption at all i am sure of that.

This is wrong my friend, wrong. You see your encryption software uses a special set of instructions called an algorithm. Basicly an algorthm used in encryption software uses a complex math protocol that changes the bit sequence into another bit sequence based upon the keyword you use and the algorithms process of changing the bit sequence. Programs that you can purchase for say $50, use algorithms already thought up, math sequences and series that someone else has already "invented". The key to this is that every algorithm leaves a pattern trace within the bit sequence. that is why you could think up a 430 character keyword/password, and the encryption will remain only 128bit. the pattern is 128 bits long, which is 128 sets of 8 bytes. Now as the program takes your little keyword and uses that in a predefined manner to change the bit sequence, it leaves a pattern as I said before. Just like the code the germans used in WWII, which by the way is far mare complex than your little program for encryption, was broken so can yours. Its all about the math, nothing more and nothing less. Simply put with a inverse algorithm based on the algorithm used to encrypt your information, it would not take too long to crack your shit wide open. But its more than just what password you use and even the algorithm. There are patterns in every bit sequence in your computer. Just like the letter 'a' has a certain sequence of bits so does windows and internet explorer, of which can be found in patterns of the 8 byte long bits. Using the pattern that these programs and characters naturally have, along with the pattern left by the algorithm, im sorry to say but its crackable, period. Your info is simply a little jumbled up, and with the right mathmatic algorithm your fucked. But I would not worry unless your moving enough weight or dirty money to have serious federal penalties. If your using a computer to store anything at all related to this and have this risk, your a stupid mofo, thats all I can say.

Klaze

P.S. the OS password at startup is something even a beginer hacker could get by rather easily, its a security blanket nothing more. Hint: SafeMode for starters. If you want even better protection use a BIOS password, although a battery removal could get by this, nothing is absolute with a computer!

Last edited:
i grow in neither. I grow in my parents house..an i kno that most of u will hate me for that but they have some knowledge of it.
I already told them im growing plants an i made a small box ontop of my stealth dresser which i grow bonsia plants with a loud computer fan to drown the sound of my 6" inline fan. Also they are very anti marijuana but they know im pro marijuana. Its a very open fammily.

But my grow room is soo stealth an my parents dont know im an excellent technition(sp?)/craftsman for my age. They would never think i could create an achieve what i have with my growroom. (Thats why they dont even think about investigating my dresser) an im also very dedicated.

I dont sell any of what i grow i just share with my friends. I basically grow cause weed sold here is soo shit (compared to homegrown) unless ur willing to pay big bucks.
Also noone knows that i grow. My stealth dresser is located in my room an ive had many ppl in my room without them even being suspicious.

Peace an i just gotta say you can do anything if u put ur mind to it but be smart and dont try something totally rediculas ( would never go bigger than a 250 because then it starts to get hard to cover up).

klaze

sonoma said:
so 95% of us are screwed.........

only if you have evidence of growing some poundage, or use the comp to wash money/deposit dirty money/etc. If you grow like a pound a month or two, and you sell it to a few homies, you shouldnt worry too much. Bank accounts, alias evidence that sort of thing are the ones you would worry about. Pics of your grow are not admisable in court, for many reasons, but in short if all you do is post here and there, take some pics you should be ok. If your washing money or using the computer to alocate funds made ileagaly, stop now, for your own sake. There are better ways.

ilcstoning - It doesnt really work that way. To use a specific algorithm you would need to write a porgram and have intimate knowledge of how to implement the algorithm within the program. The reason for the program is to read in the bits and cipher them using the encryption algorithm of your choosing/invention, then write them back out, while deleting the file just encrytped. That is far beyond the scope of this forum, I would suggest learning some C or C++ (C compiles and runs faster). Typical algorithms use math protocols, the best way to learn the exact use and abilities of a certain algorithm would be to start studying some calculus. So in essence, unless your wanting to turn semi-hardcore in the comp scene (pretty much describes myself), just use a canned program. I have tried to stress, but not enough, that unless you are looking at SERIOUS trouble with the LEO, such as the fedies, it should be fine to use an off the shelf prog. Just keep in mind that it is like a front door in your house, it just depends on how big a stick they use to break it down and how strong your door is. Most people should not worry too much.

Klaze

klaze

sonoma - records, or amount of money being moved around, remote computer control for a grow, they can connect your pc to other pc users that you have conversed with and investigate them, they can use pictures with money amounts to estimate weight. The picture is only admisable if you swear to have taken them, which of course is a fifth amendment violation. So the pictures themselves cannot be used against you in the court of law, if your attorney is any good that is. Crappy attorney could mean you get bent over and raped several times especially in cases as controversal as drugs.

ilcstoning - Im not talking about back doors! not once have i even mentioned back doors. There is no law that states anyone has to put a backdoor into their product, that could be in fact illegal if it allows invasion of privacy (by a private company) after havig signed a privacy policy. Simply put, the LEO has tools, devices, and computers at their disposal that citizens do not, besides LEO is not going to publicly broadcast have broken that type of encryption, or any. But they have the mathematical and computer power at their disposal to get what they want. Think about this, and only this. Every hacker that has succefully broken the DOD database has been caught, except for the very very very few that got in and out completely silently and without trace. How do you suppose they got caught? We are talking the greatest computer programming minds there are, they are sure to have encrypted hard drives, private connections, communications and the works, all encrypted and heavily, with ciphers in the realm of being insanley complex. But it has hardly ever maybe a very small fraction of cases stopped leo from their info. Granted that is a seroius time expensing venture, but nonetheless, nothing and I repeat NOTHING is for sure in computers. I am preaching the fallacy of trusting softeware produced by a company whether it be german, chinese, or american. You have a damn good chance of getting away with the best of encryption, but there will be always always always a way of getting the information out, and leo will always be the first to have it (after the hackers find it to use against the piggy bastards).

Look if you want complete security here is what you do - Set magnetic strips around the room that house your computer, basicly making one huge degauser. Then hook it power and a switch that you can hit in case of popo, and voila - every electronic device in the room is complete and utter toast, all info completely gone. That is a sure way to fix your privacy issue. Otherwise do what you can, get the programs you like and work with you, but jsut remember its not invincible no matter what the claims.

Klaze

Last edited:

dmcheatw

haha good stuff klaze,

so might you tell me where you learned this stuff at?

why do they say then that 256 bit encryption, even with the computing power available to NSA, could not break the encryption before the SUN BURNED OUT?

also why with your bank account, and many other passwords does the strenght of the encryption change with the length of the pw?

I'm having a hard time believeing that they would crack it even for murders... does leo have access to these inverse algorithims? seems to go through all the trouble it would have to be a matter of national security?

thx 4 the info

A friend and I went house shopping a few days ago, we plan on checking out a few new locations this weekend too. All pretty decent places too.

Keep in mind, these arent going to be "grow houses" (or as police would put it, "Marijuana factories", haha), but just a place to live with less then 5 indoor plants. I want a few diffrent strains to choose from for those days I want diffrent effects.

It'll be my first house, i'm pretty fucking excited.

Latest posts

Latest posts