What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

MsJones

I do this with datura seeds for myself...have never thought to do this with cannabis and for this purpose. Excellent. Thanks!

Tatz

Just remember, tossed and lost, drop the seeds and forget ´bout them, if a LEO spots a few plants, he might want to return at harvest time and see if any1 is gonna harvest = bad idea !!!
It´s all about getting the plants to become so common, people are going to be "immune" to the sight !!

I've thought that some autoflower seeds would be interesting to see growing in the City planters. A lot of cities have places that grow things to make their town look nice, a great spot for some 'rebellious' autoflower growth.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I've thought that some autoflower seeds would be interesting to see growing in the City planters. A lot of cities have places that grow things to make their town look nice, a great spot for some 'rebellious' autoflower growth.

and just imagine those taking over an area by dropping seeds

plant mating pairs but would def. suck for anyone growing outdoors near any males...

A

Amos Moses

I spread them all along the highways in areas that won't get mowed or herbicided - especially near major highway intersections so that I can remember where they are!

I've had some great harvests this way - and some of these gardens have received a lot of notoriety!

gdbud

Lol, other people, right?

Mostly in brick, though.

No seriously although I have just started growing myself I have not seen any Weed with seeds it for more than 20 years and if had seeds from that long ago I do not think they would sprout.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
No seriously although I have just started growing myself I have not seen any Weed with seeds it for more than 20 years and if had seeds from that long ago I do not think they would sprout.

Pollinate a few buds that would otherwise become popcorn and you will have a few dozen to a few hundred seeds.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Lol I had the overgrow idea a while back but my idea involved a crop duster plane filled with millions upon millions of beans being dropped over hundreds of miles just imagine that kind of overgrow.over her in the county I live in last year someone planted a 6ft tall plant right in front of the court house and no one got caught,now that's a ninja in my book.I'm down to over grow and I think all seed breeders should be into this aswell and should start making a overgrow stockpile of seeds for the cause,also if only there was a easy way to get fem seeds by the thousands,any who I'm IN!!!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Just send those seeds to me guys :D
I assure you I will overgrow my area :laughing: :tiphat:

PS: a joke, but kinda a true wish :DDDD

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Lol I had the overgrow idea a while back but my idea involved a crop duster plane filled with millions upon millions of beans being dropped over hundreds of miles just imagine that kind of overgrow.over her in the county I live in last year someone planted a 6ft tall plant right in front of the court house and no one got caught,now that's a ninja in my book.I'm down to over grow and I think all seed breeders should be into this aswell and should start making a overgrow stockpile of seeds for the cause,also if only there was a easy way to get fem seeds by the thousands,any who I'm IN!!!

I have always said when I win the lottery I am seeding the west coast, a few seed cropper planes, a few millions seeds and of course some crazy assed pilots is all I need

-~Wind Walker~-

Potato Gun Idea

Potato Gun Idea

Build a potato gun and use a potato as a projectile pod.

Cut out a compartment from the front end of your potato, insert your seeds, re-seal with tooth pics (make sure they are at least flush with the potato) and then launch from a remote elevated location (to increase range / distance).

Potatoes have many macro and micro nutes MJ uses.

http://www.idahopotato.com/nutrition.php

Any thoughts?

-~WW~-

I originally posted this in JLP's Aerial Cannabis Propagation thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1662361#post1662361

gingerale

Veteran
hey guys i wonder if one could build a "seed cannon" i.e. a special potato cannon to launch seed bombs long distances? could be a fun and easy way to spread cannabis plants all over kingdom come, or to areas that are not easily accessible by you. i guess you could call it a seed mortar, lol

edit: shit somebody beat me to it. well it was bound to be thought of anyways lol