What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

The Joker1

I was Kmarpa on Overgrow and have been The Joker since then. I joined IC mag in '06. Planet Ganja , T H C Farmer, O pe ngrow, The can na cabana has a lot of mods and members from OG. Not sure how many incarnations I've had on here.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Triggety from OG...Wonder what happen to JLP??He bred some amazing strains. Oh and philcuisine..He helped a lot of people on OG..Stand up guy...

OP

shithawk420

Veteran
its been so long.almost 15 years now?cant remember my name but my mom was GanjaMama if anyone remembers.2nd gen grower here.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I was talking to the guy who got me into growing, about og and the bagssed we used to have...how it wouldnt have been the same if i hadnt found og as a kid... :tiphat:

Thanks to those people, like Gypsy and the others for bieng inspirations to me.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Was drawn to Overgrow back when Bog when making good Strains.First weed site back in 2002 for me.Joined 2005 at icmag.

Learned alot..I mean alot.Good weed is from good growers.

Always heard Veg had to be 30 days and then 60 days flower.

Now I do 12/12 from seed and get sex in 22 days and then grow for 56 days Hence knocking many days from being a noob.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Philcuisine SWC/TRON

Philcuisine SWC/TRON

I miss Overgrow specially the Clones through the mail thread..

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Naked stone chick

Naked stone chick

Looking for naked stone chick is she on ICMAG? She gave me so many clones for free..

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Does anyone remember that one photo on Overgrow of 1 plant in soil at a corner of a room with 1 2tube shop light? Does anyone have that picture still, if you do can you post it?

Latest posts

Latest posts