What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

Cadfael

I remember when Krusty was posting and we were all calling bullshit.

Then he posted his pictures...

Made me change my whole room around. Learned a lot from that old clown.

BTW..Nice pictures, growjoe1

Cadfael

I always thought the fecal matter intersected the impellor when:

Someone got a hold of that magazine from the Don't Expect Anything crew, and some kids thought they should start posting on their web board. BAD IDEA

And just a funny shout out...

in the series Mike and Molly: The Sister and Mom are smoking.

Mom says, "Wow pot is much different now."

Sister, "Yeah, it got much better when the nerds started to get a hold of it."

Mom, "Well, then God bless their Poindexter hearts."

^A lot of that was due to Overgrow.

Last edited:

skwirl

yeah those pics messed my head up for quite some time..

. krusty 'rode' those pics for a long time. Most insane pics to the date..

..He had some good points. Alot of not so informed folks jumped on his bandwagon. Gave him lots of power (in his mind)

He used to insist on super high RH like 85 or some sh*t...like really 85?? I mean how many E fights did that ediot klown get into. Some kind of forum record for sure

I had a different name on OG but no way can I indulge it or might end up wearing a stylish federal 'jumpsuit'

Floridian

Veteran
SKELETOR seeks Measure G to thanks him for his mastering soil grows,I learned more from you than any other single person on OG or here.You around my friend?

Arf

I was an Overgrow mentor for a couple of years, back in 2001-2003, same username. Then I fell off the radar for a decade because of some security concerns, and a failed ballast in an MH caught fire and almost destroyed my dwelling, which freaked me out no end. I completely lost confidence in HIDs and stopped growing for over a decade until LEDs started to get viable.

Never did find out what actually happened to the Overgrow forums, if someone could bring me up to speed on that. I notice the website and some of the FAQs are back over the past month or so, not sure what the intention is there.

I signed up here because Gypsy was involved, and I got a lot of beans off him back then.
My main interest is in small scale breeding experiments, and some genetics theory. I remember having lengthy discussions with Chimera 15 years ago about the inheritance of precursors for anthocyanins in purple leaves, they were fun days. A good Overgrow forum friend was ThePenguin, we use to chat heaps. Is he still around?

I don't actually smoke much anymore, instead into edible forms like cookies, and cannabutter. oil etc. So I need to get up to speed on the strains that suit those forms of consumption.

Floridian

Veteran
Skeletor/ballastman paging an obnoxious individual that used to call himself Str8jacket.Where are you ya grouchy bastard!You must know I'm kidding you str8tman I hope everything is Kosher and you can give me a shout out.And mars2112 I was having a record bad morning some time ago.Sorry mars.Smilin Bob or whoever I was at that time would like to say hi again.I hope your little girl is the picture of health

Wolfshadoe

OMG!!!..Hello brothers and sisters..Lots of water under this bridge,.Some will recongnize old school <ws> typing and pecking..Must say been gone over decade.WENT with HEAD HIGH!!!! OG to the core.So many things has changed,mainly tecknoligy [sp?},,and I was so PC dumb then.lol.Now I'm bak and hav jus now got all this fancy NEW stuff.so yall please bare with me.Eventhough my old style guerilla growing is slowely dying ,and for good reasons,the great repression of OUR plants need to those of us who have known for 30 plus years..So hello fellow stoners..<ws> back..lol or the REAL <ws> bak.PS....just bumping this to top on a BEUTIFUL sunday moring

W

We Wait

Overgrow will be twenty years old soon and not much has changed except now the tobacco companies and big pharma own it all, it's called MMJ in the future but it will take twenty years for them to figure it out.

Growing since 1978.

Last edited: