What's new

Overgrow.com any of the OG's in the house?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
doing well and still digging the big dogs...got 2 german shepherds now, no other breed does it for me...Lizzy asked me to do the eulegy for Tommy, was hard but Dutch and I tried our best thru the tears...is your phone number still the same, 7940...do you remember the habanero peppers stuffed with the hot sausage we had for breakfast at 4am...I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, the always go too soon...10' of shark 'eh...bwahahahaha...

Kryptonite

Those shoes I was wearing!!! LMAO.
Tommy tossed them in the back of his pick-up and was wondering for weeks where that foul stench was coming from. Years later he still had one of them nailed to a tree in his yard.
I'm sure you remember me popping in to see you with my wife and 2 year old daughter. That kid is one semester away from her degree in marketing and finance.

Kryptonite

doing well and still digging the big dogs...got 2 german shepherds now, no other breed does it for me...Lizzy asked me to do the eulegy for Tommy, was hard but Dutch and I tried our best thru the tears...is your phone number still the same, 7940...do you remember the habanero peppers stuffed with the hot sausage we had for breakfast at 4am...I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, the always go too soon...10' of shark 'eh...bwahahahaha...
Nope, that number is nothing close to any that I've ever had. Is there a PM system here? If so send me one. If not I can call you. :)
Tommy's breakfast of champions !!! hahaha
Thank You.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I sure do remember your family, your daughter was a cutsie but as you mentioned, 2 years old...I looked at the wrong duane, how's 6770 sound...I just began posting here about 3 months ago myself...gypsy was gracious to accept the band of misfits I rolled in here with...good people...did you make it up to the mountains with us when gunny left 10 pounds of shrimp in the fridge for a week🤮...the firepit you guys helped me craft on the streams edge is still killin the fires at night...

Kryptonite

I sure do remember your family, your daughter was a cutsie but as you mentioned, 2 years old...I looked at the wrong duane, how's 6770 sound...I just began posting here about 3 months ago myself...gypsy was gracious to accept the band of misfits I rolled in here with...good people...did you make it up to the mountains with us when gunny left 10 pounds of shrimp in the fridge for a week🤮...the firepit you guys helped me craft on the streams edge is still killin the fires at night...
Yes Sir. correct number. I was there, didn't know about the shrimp in the fridge. lol I still want to come there and pan that creek.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yes Sir. correct number. I was there, didn't know about the shrimp in the fridge. lol I still want to come there and pan that creek.
I got a call about the fridge, had to buy a replacement due to the overwhelming stench...the lady who owned the place told me to never call her again to rent the house...built mine the next year...I'll call tomorrow after the gym...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - there ya go - ICMAG bringing old friends back together again - to shoot the breeze over past great memories - a forum site like this works on many levels - and this VERY human aspect - always encourages me to keep on keeping on - by keeping the light's on around here -

Kryptonite

Moon here 20yrs. Hello capt.crip...good to hear from you..peace mm/
I'm not Capt. Crip. Sorry. I think I do know who you're talking about though. I believe he may have been a seed vendor here at one time? Kryptonite seeds? He seemed like a nice guy from what I've read here over the years. Although I have produced seeds at one time I've never been directly involved in any seed selling venture, I've only ever given them away.

I've always gone by Kryptonite or Krypto. Long before that seed vendor existed. Good to make your acquaintance though.

enter:
Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the devil
lol

therealpacific

As admin of the original OverGrow.com I was the youngin' of the group. I never posted in the old farts forum out of respect for the "old farts". LOL
But here I am. 19+ years later. I now "qualify" LOL
Some of the old crew is gone,, "good friends" and I miss them dearly.
Any of the old heads still posting here?

If not, Hello anywho. Good to make your acquaintance .
I was there. I knew Vic High, Airborne, NCGA and many others personally. I'm the one who helped OT1 get his haze to Spain. Veteran of the HempBC flame wars and all that shit when Bongblaster was being a literal Nazi moderator. Even met him at a get together in Cali. An original member of the** established by Aeric77.

CharlesU Farley

I was there. I knew Vic High, Airborne, NCGA and many others personally. I'm the one who helped OT1 get his haze to Spain. Veteran of the HempBC flame wars and all that shit when Bongblaster was being a literal Nazi moderator. Even met him at a get together in Cali. An original member of the** established by Aeric77.
Respect, as long as your story is real, not some internet researched bullshit, and you're not selling anything.;)

The last I remember, and my memory is rapidly turning to shit these days, Aeric77 got busted and there was _much_ controversy whether someone close to him ratted him out. Seem to remember he needed some money too and I think somehow, people got cash to him.

therealpacific

Respect, as long as your story is real, not some internet researched bullshit, and you're not selling anything.;)

The last I remember, and my memory is rapidly turning to shit these days, Aeric77 got busted and there was _much_ controversy whether someone close to him ratted him out. Seem to remember he needed some money too and I think somehow, people got cash to him.
it's real. I'm not a bullshitter and I'm not selling anything. I also don't have some internet ego I have to maintain.

Kryptonite

I do remember the member "Pacific". Good to see that you're still around.