What's new

OVERGROW AUSTRALIA 2014

luvaduck

Damn that's hot... should move further north:) Those sort of temps do slow down growth rates quite drastically, from memory the optimum is 18 - 28, strain dependant...
Gotta love those z99 mr smurf, super genetics, have had them survive extreme conditions and pull through unharmed..

Joeski

Hey Fellas, Loving everyones stuff so far.. looking fantastic.. been a busy season.. almost coming towards the end so heres some of my efforts thus far...

Z99 about 3 weeks from harvest, fantastic specimen this one, really fat heads, great smell and good resin (sorry about crappy pics the cam doesnt do it justice)

Joeski

Afghan Kush Clones

Some late afghan kush clones that have only just gone into flower.. this strain flowers in about 50 days.. so really hoping for the sun to continue to shine in May.. Fingers cross

T

TheBatCave

:tiphat:

Attachments

• c70d9f80b20f11e3986812d3f7bf60f9_8.jpg
    c70d9f80b20f11e3986812d3f7bf60f9_8.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 17

Rumblefish

G day I experimented a bit this summer with growing in pots I tried a hybrid dirt and coco grow using a mix of organic and coco ferts and got a good result as far as that the plants were well grown and healthy but they lacked flavour Here's one of the buds from that grow
picture.php

then I tried a few plants with various amounts of organic ferts in premium organic potting mix,the one that gave the best results was this one, its was a 60 lt bag off premium organic potting mix with a 600 ml measure of Dynamic lifter and another 600 ml measure of blood and bone mix thoroughly ,this plant is in a 50 lt pot and was feed once with a dose of power feed ,she was planted at the start of January and was a small cutting plant in a 2 lt pot of coco ...real happy with the outcome and can be done using your local hardware store.no frills at all. She stinks to high heaven
picture.php

bl4ze

I don't have a journal.. so I thought i'd post here

Concrete Jungle stealth..

hUuMWaK.jpg

$2 Coco brix- 80% + 20% Coarse perlite from bunnings
2x 13.5L Pots from Super cheap auto and 2x 11 Gallon Smart pots

1:1 CBD Strain - Cbdcrew Yummy (grown from seed 5x times) she loves all sorts of training doesn't mind over or under nutes. Probably 3-5 Weeks away..

8iPLXs0.jpg

Amnesia Lemon - 3 feet high might be root bound of Haze pheno.. Very thick hairs! Barley any smell compared to her sister pheno 3-6 weeks till finish?

NU4oVH1.jpg

Fast Pheno - In week 7 of flowering since first hairs.. Fed tap water and nutes. I want to re-veg as she is a keeper! Stinky Lemon candy + Cinnamon roll smell sticky. Maybe If I checked PPM's and let the tap water sit should would of gotten fatter. Started flush today will chop in 2-3 weeks

fSfULXb.jpg

_Ina_

Veteran
I'm sending you nice vibes from rainy Bulgaria! :tiphat: this is my own strain still have no name.:)Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 17
J

Justace

Lovely looking plants bl4ze.
See you have grown cbd yummy a few times, I have some cbd rich seeds from reggae seeds ready to pop.
Is it a good medicinal plant for you or others in ways you had hoped?

bl4ze

Lovely looking plants bl4ze.
See you have grown cbd yummy a few times, I have some cbd rich seeds from reggae seeds ready to pop.
Is it a good medicinal plant for you or others in ways you had hoped?

sorry for delay but yes. i can now say medicate rather then high or stoned

J

Justace

Thank you bl4ze, thats so good to hear mate. I like how you put it and it is what i hope for from cbd nugs aswell.
My choice of cbd seeds are called revolution... no pun intended :p
Enjoy your beautiful meds!

4tokin

I have just spent a lazy afternoon repotting the seedlings into their smart pots.
No pics at the moment as they look a bit neglected. A couple of days and I should have the start of a SOG canopy.

Update

If all goes well they should be done before it gets too hot. Then the plan is to pack it up until the summer heat passes as I think it's going to be a scorcher this year

Last edited: