What's new

OVERGROW AUSTRALIA 2014

S

Sat X RB

off we go into a bright green summer! can I begin with a pic of Mango Haze f2 from the Wizards of Oz. just a seedling and still very fragile ... but I 'm excited and live in hope of grand green things to come!

picture.php

luvaduck

Good on ya Sat x Rb. The punters love the mango up here, she's pretty and a great toke. Not the best before bed some have noticed!

S

Sat X RB

Good on ya Sat x Rb. The punters love the mango up here, she's pretty and a great toke. Not the best before bed some have noticed!

thanks for the tip, Luva. have to watch out for things like cannaspeed nowadays ... while the mind is willing and able, the body aint!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Mangoes for the WIN!!! :woohoo:
Good on you Sat my brother for starting the 2013/2014 Outdoor thread :good:
I was thinking about starting it up the other day but you got to it first
Will have some photos soon guys an girls of what's happening at ol b00mer's castle of dankness :D
:plant grow:

Tagged! I wish I was in the summer weather, its cold in Detroit. What's the stance on marijuana in Australia? Are they recognizing medical? When I went I was a student ambassador the topic never came up... Lol.

N

noyd666

they knocked it back for the terminaly ill in n.s.w. couple days ago. = decided by brain dead pollies.

S

Sat X RB

Mango Haze (about 450 mm)

Mango Haze (about 450 mm)

some time later ...

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome nice grow Sat x RB!! Like the chicken wire to keep digging varmints out. I made chicken wire domes for plants in 5 gallon buckets so squirrels and rabbits did not choose the green for fodder.

Grow on!!! :tiphat:

S

Sat X RB

here's row of bright green plants defying the drought here.

picture.php

from foreground: "The Stones", Mango Haze, MBS x MBSO, ZC x C99.

cheers All!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello Sat X RB!

I don´t know if you remember, friend of mine was down under, in tasmania. We wrote short about it, now shes is back and told me intéresting things about the Lifestyle, nature and animals.

I wish you a wonderfull summer, no bushfires and good luck for your grow! :tiphat:

And be carefull of noyd666 the devlish tasmanian devil :biggrin:

S

Sat X RB

here's the mango haze again. about two meters now. crappy photo, I think. (must get another camera ...)

picture.php