What's new

OVERGROW AUSTRALIA 2014

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Geez that girl looks healthy as...how do they look now, a month on?

:)

S

Sat X RB

Well, Luva ... so you managed to germinate seeds of the Greater Tablelands Duckswing Sativa did you? very rare indeed! thanks for sharing ...

altho the thought also occurs to me that ... and perhaps this is where the bats are in the belfry ... maybe you've simply posted an example of what happens when a plant gets pissed on too much!

nice to see someone, anyone, contributing to this thread tho'. despite promises of nice things to be grown this season and shown here, except for me, NOT A SINGLE FERKIN PICTURE BESIDES THIS ONE HAS BEEN POSTED!!!

PS: what's a 'belfry' anyway?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya Sat :tiphat: My season has been so shit that I am embarrassed to post any photos this year mate.
And I think a belfry is a type of roof structure :chin:

N

noyd666

picture.php
there ya go mate, I don't have any nice outside shots for you, the rippers turned up with truck and chain saw mob
picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gee Sat, beautiful mango haze!,, don't have much to show atm but these...

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck fellas

N

noyd666

nice SAT, some nice cola's in there. cant see any piss stains on the trunks. ya gotta proper dunny your way.

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've done a damn fine job there Sat, I love staring at them, its a bit hard not to!

noyd,, could be the proud owner of a thunder box.

poor light but managed a cpl of roughies

z99,,, she's a porker & smells like one too

picture.php

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Container grown, waist high, impossible to ignore her with out having a fondle, thats when all hell breaks loose, kinda like something crawled in there, died & has fermented into sweet sewage.

Also the fastest maturing lass in the garden, outgrowing everything, including the indicas?? Nice job wizards!

S

Sat X RB

Container grown, waist high, impossible to ignore her with out having a fondle, thats when all hell breaks loose, kinda like something crawled in there, died & has fermented into sweet sewage.

Also the fastest maturing lass in the garden, outgrowing everything, including the indicas?? Nice job wizards!

I wondered about the maturation rate of my Wizards' derived plants ...

couldn't work out whether the rapid finish in my garden was genetics or this season's relentless over 30C days and no rain ...

good to get your input, Smurf!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wondered about the maturation rate of my Wizards' derived plants ...

couldn't work out whether the rapid finish in my garden was genetics or this season's relentless over 30C days and no rain ...

Yeah this season has had me questioning the same thing Sat. Last mth we copped almost 2 wks over 40 C, with 5 of those days consecutive, the last 2 days were 45 followed by 75mm rain the next day. It definitely slows growth to a minimum,,, & most plants take a while to recover.
It was this delayed response that I've noticed more than anything else this year but the Wizard's gear took off.

On the topic of heat resistance.. I've been running sensors both under the shade of trees & in full sun,,,the results (45 C in the shade) = (57 C full sun exposure). Food for thought.