What's new

Overgrow Arthritis

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
1 Week down

1 Week down

Well the 7/9 is really workin better for Led's, along with the 1/2 tsp a gallon epsom salt. Also just added Floralicious @1ml a gallon. Found out the last Bubba Ho Tep I popped was male. I decided to pop some more beans.....4 Bubba Ho Tep, an 5 Blue Satellite 2.2's.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great shots and man is it irritating to get males out of the only beans you have. I had that same issue with some chemmy jones I recently ran and it is indeed a bummer for sure. O well, makes room for more pheno hunting female style.

merry xmas brother

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
great shots and man is it irritating to get males out of the only beans you have. I had that same issue with some chemmy jones I recently ran and it is indeed a bummer for sure. O well, makes room for more pheno hunting female style.

merry xmas brother

Im gonna find something in the other 4 BHT's i popped. im kinda stoaked about the BHT male to use for crosses of the elites i got.

Happy Holidaze.

I havent used guano tea's recently, I did a few years ago but there's no way i can accurately say how well they worked. I don't even use guano's, I don't know? maybe I should? Plants seem to do their thing well enough without it. Also I would imagine you want some type of compost or liquid compost if you will do guano tea, since the guano is not so available without compost. Especially the fossilized types.

ps. it might seem random i am thread bombing but I read the whole thing, Rootin for ya! u got some real nice plants there AS! :woohoo:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I havent used guano tea's recently, I did a few years ago but there's no way i can accurately say how well they worked. I don't even use guano's, I don't know? maybe I should? Plants seem to do their thing well enough without it. Also I would imagine you want some type of compost or liquid compost if you will do guano tea, since the guano is not so available without compost. Especially the fossilized types.

ps. it might seem random i am thread bombing but I read the whole thing, Rootin for ya! u got some real nice plants there AS! :woohoo:

Ya, the more i think about it the more I know it would be a waste to try teas with straight coco, nothing really to feed the guano to on an organic level. Oh well, next round i guess. Gonna get my base medium to start cookin my organic mix. Im thinkin of addin the guanos into the medium instead of teas for the "Just add water," ease of use. Just not sure since i have a multi strain grow about addin guanos in the medium, its alot easier to taylor the nutes with teas. Decisions, decisions.........

With the soda bottle c02 method, can ya add more sugar to a week old mix to get more co2 an use the yeast still in there or just keep doing the changeouts every 5-6 days.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
REFILL THOSE THINGS change outs are best

teas and coco are fine. add some benificials to the mix and feed some carbs regularly. i can tall u what i use with my coco if you like. its mostly for veg and first two weeks of bloom but it works great.

plants look great bro
Sir

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I'll change em out.....i was givn them great white shark but i ran out a couple weeks ago. I give em some carbs weekly through the blackstrap molasses like every other watering. Whats ur recipe for coco? Thanx for the props Sir, there comin along.

u kno the myco's are a one time application right? I'd hate to see you spending money on more myco's when you already added it to each plant lol

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
And then there was clones.......

Heres a shot of one of the fan leaves off Maj.Potheads Green Dragon. All the ladies got there color back an are in perfect health.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
everything seems to be coming along nicely , that green dragon has some huge leaves eh.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
everything seems to be coming along nicely , that green dragon has some huge leaves eh.

Oh ya Maj. shes got some monster fans. Shes the star of the show, an clones taken didnt skip a beat (gotta love that) when i took cuttings.

Heres the BHT male i kept for pollen chucking on these elites i picked up.

I popped 4 more BHT and 5 blue sat. 2.2's

the 4 seedlings in the pic are BHT an the surroundind ones are blue sat 2.2

How long do i have before this male has to be quaranteened so it doesnt drop pollen? Im gonna paint it on specific branches so i dont have a fully seeded crop.