What's new

Overgrow Arthritis

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
and then there was 3.....

and then there was 3.....

So i just found 3 subjects with preflower nuts: 1 Green Dragon, 1 Bubba Ho Tep, an 1 Strawberry Diesel. I killed the GD & SD dudes but not the Bubba Ho Tep. Im thinkin of makin some beans with the pollen on my King Louie XIII cut. I just need to create a pollen chamber this weekend for the chuckin or male storage.

vukman

Veteran
Good for you with that attitude... "If the world gives you lemons.......make lemonade!!"

Right on..always better to be positive and take advantage of a situation like this instead of getting all bent out of shape.. Don't get me wrong.. it sucks hard when you find shit like this but what can you do? It happens..

Good Luck

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
KING BUBBA LOU is gonna be the name of the cross. The male im keepin is short, sticky an stanky. And we know what the King Louie XIII's potential is, so some magic should happen in here.

Whats the best way to store pollen and for how long can it be stored? When should i paint some nugs for pollenation, what week is best to hit the King Louie?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
The Cutz

The Cutz

Heres a few pics before i flip to flower this weekend.

Green Crack

Absolute Blueberry

King Louie XIII

Im gonna put the Green Crack to flower next week after I take a couple clones. One of the King Louie's will go into flower this week along with one of the Absolute Blueberrys.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Final count.....

Final count.....

So i got 3 females outta the beans: 1 Bubba Ho Tep, 1 Green Dragon, and 1 Strawberry Diesel. Next weekend will be the next round of pics with a week in on 12/12.

Maj. Pothead's Bubba Ho Tep

Maj. Pothead's Green Dragon

Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel F3

kin_dawg

Moving fast no doubt holmes
There's 'proper' ways of collecting and storing jism but for a quick ghetto polly chuck I collect up into plastic satchel and store in the freezer. I dust when there are sufficient amount of flowers for the amount of beans I want and I make sure to ripen them well, 8 weeks at least.
Moving so quick homie I'm barely caught up but your lungs will thank you for the dank come soon. Keep it up a_S

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Thanx for droppin in to check things out. Seeds take 8 weeks to fully develop? so I should dust them around week 3-4 i take it? thanx for the heads up bro.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Damn these leds makin the leaves look nice an dark green.....took each out 1 by 1 an they are all lime green in color. Doesnt seem like 6/9 lucas is good for led's so far. I started foliar feedin with magic green but thats a temp fix. Should i bump up the micro to 8? Or add a watering of fish emulsion each week?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
was gonna flip to flower last night but i noticed this an i know they eat up N like crazy for the first 3 weeks. gotta get a handle on this before i flip.

vukman

Veteran
Don't suppose you have any pictures of those leaves in 'natural' light, do you? That's the thing with LEDs, you have to check things every once in a while with 'white light' so you can see what's really going on.. Good thing you checked to see that you need Nitrogen my friend....Good luck getting it all in line again..

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
by this time tomorrow the problem should be resolved. I hit them wirh magic green foliar an its night an day from sunday mornin when i checked em an sprayed em. it just sux that 6/9 isnt enough, im just gonna hit em with magic green every 5 dayz to keep em happy an add some fish emulsion once a week too. Snapped some pics in the bathroom a few minutes ago.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
its amazing all the info thats floating around in my head. Sometimes it just takes some joggin of the noggin to remember all the ish i know.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
The clone/mom room...

The clone/mom room...

this is where im gonna keep my mommas an clones. Its a 2x4x4 tent that i used just for clones in the past, it also doubles as a drying tent that i can fit 2 drying racks in.

I connected a 4" dryer hose from the veg tent to the light trap passive intake of the flower tent. I looped the ducting to stop light travel which was overkill since i have the light trap at the end, but better safe than sorry.

vukman

Veteran
thank you for the pictures in natural light my friend....can really see things better and I hope that everything gets back in line for ya...

Good Luck

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
thank you for the pictures in natural light my friend....can really see things better and I hope that everything gets back in line for ya...

Good Luck

I really think this light is pushing the plants to eat faster. Im thinkin of cookin up my own organic soil mix next round. Gonna start cookin it in 2 weeks which consists of promix hp, ewc, chunky perlite, dolamite lime. Im gonna feed them teas for food. Ya cant beat the flavor true organics produce. My veg tea consists of peruvian seabird guano, mexican bat guano, ewc, acadian sea kelp extract, liquid karma, and blackstrap molasses. Flowering teas will consist of the same just switch out the mexi-guano for Jamaican guano.

anyone ever use guano teas in straight coco?