What's new

Overgrow Arthritis

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
That dragon don't look like it can compete for space with those others from here.
Excellent job on the loui and stwdzl
Every time I read the word loui I Think of interview with a vampire lol. Always wanted to try the loui but I hear she's a bitch to root
The Dragon is great but does nada for my arthritis so im tossin the mother to flower an gonna give the meds to a buddy that it said it helped him. The Absolute Blueberry mother is gonna go to since it didnt tickle my pickle either. The Green Crack is stayin around for now along with the Louie ofcourse. The lou is a pain to root but she eventually does, with some rhizotonic it cuts the root time in half when foliared with it. Well worth keepin around, as a matter of fact she is never leavin my stable. Its that good. If i could only grow one strain
For the rest of my life, the Lou would be the one.

Thanx for the kind words Sir.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Green Crack, Green Dragon, an Absolute blueberry in Airpots

Green Crack, Green Dragon, an Absolute blueberry in Airpots

Flipped 3 moms in airpots, heres a few pics.

Absolute Blueberry

Green Dragon

Green Crack

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Strawberry D Nugs

Strawberry D Nugs

Heres some Strawberry Diesel from Fractal Genetics i just finished. The stone is a 50/50 body/head, an if to much is smoked one could just melt into the couch. Very strong diesel smell with reddish purple hues on parts of the nugs.

Jnugg

Veteran
Beautiful shots of some beautiful nuggs,great job Lazyeye.I'm just waiting to harvest my bagseed girls (at least two coming down in two days) before ordering a pack or two of Fractal's StrawD f3.Gonna run a few of these gals one or two more times and then keep em on reserve while I play with some StrawD f3's.

How's the taste of your pheno?

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Arthritis_sucks again

Well k+ to ya anyway bro!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I'll get a smoke report when its got a week cure in. But initial is a burnt rubber diesel taste so far off initial smoke. The smell stays on ur fingers forever!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
2nd Led Grow

2nd Led Grow

Here goes a second run with this led, but this time I have the cfl hanging supplimental lighting from the start. It helped alot but i cant help but dream about what my 1000 watters would be doin...........next winter will see, hopefully sooner. I took a few shot of the moms I threw in. Their in airpots in 100% coco being fed the same as last: lucas base of 6/9, floralicious, botanicare cal/mg, protek silica, rhizotonic, two times a week blackstrap molasses, an pk 13/14 when its time. I added a small fan this time (suprised i didnt get mold last run) blowin across the led. Heres the whole gang...

Green Crack

Absolute Blueberry

Green Dragon

I wasnt too happy with the flavor of the AB last run so im gonna try an brew some small guano tea batches through weeks 5-7 just for her. If the berry doesnt follw through on the smoke then im tossin her clone i took to replace her mom slot.

Im still sittin on 2 female Bubba Ho Teps that I haven't flowered yet. Their going in next run with the King Louies to see what they can do an choose 1 keeper outta the 2...........there can only be 1....j/k.

I'll be givin the smoke report on Fractal Genetics section under "My Strawberry Diesel Affair," for the Dizzle I grew. Im lovin this stuff, but the longer it sits the better its gettin so im gonna sideline the jar an burn the rest of the Green Dragon while the deez sit.

montroller

I'm curious to see how the guano tea works to bring out that flavor. If my AB tasted anything like it smells I would be a very happy camper.

B

BasementGrower

Yes thats what happened here. It was a 1 family house with 2 floors. They made it into a 2 family house and rented out both floors. Illegelly too.
The owner did the electric himself cheaply so Im sure he split wires here and there.
Its a very old house. Both bedrooms and the living room are on 1 breaker, plus a plug in the kitchen.
Then the stove has its own curcuit because its not a 120v. I was thinking...my ballasts have the option for both 120 and 240v or whatever it is. Maybe if I used that I could run 2 more 600w lamps just off that alone. With the 240v ballasts it only takes 3 amps instead of 6 amps to run a lamp. What do you think?

Also...my fridge is on a different breaker than the grow rooms, so if I unplugged that, I could put a 1000w hps on that breaker....no?
Or should I stick with 600w lamps just incase. I have a 1000w ballast, glass shield, and bulb ready to go. I just need another PXM-1 for that curcuit that the fridge is on. You can use 2 PXM-1's per curcuit.

If I use the 240v curcuit behind the stove I could get a PXM-2 and have 2-1000w lamps on it.
It makes me nervous to go above 600w lamps but if a curcuit can handle my fridge, which is probably 1500w, then I think it could handle a 1000w???

If I unplugged my fridge and stove I think I could triple my lamp capability????? Yes??

ya 240 will allow u to run more equipment.. for sure.. but in all seriouseness u could run a flip.. manually or auto if u can afford it..

run 2 times the room with the equipment u hvae already

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
And "B" the shorty lil girl with a chemy stink

I took cuts in oasis cubes a few days ago to run next round with 4 King Louie XIII Ogs. Gonna be a nice an stinky run, good thing im gettin a new filter.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
which oasis cubes do you use, and waht do you advise for a first time user?

Im used to Root Riots and sowing/propagating directing to the medium.

:thank you:
There like 2x2 i believe an i phed water to 5.5 with rhizotonic for a initial soak then held it sideways an let most drain then put it in the tray an took cuts an stuck them in the cubes then covered. They rooted in 5 days.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I got my 4x8 tent an room back.

I got my 4x8 tent an room back.

The wifey let me take the room back. So i got the flowering 4x8 up an runnin. These girls are at 4 weeks, Green Crack, Green Dragon an a Absolute Blueberry.