What's new

Overgrow Arthritis

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
55 Daze of Phunk!

55 Daze of Phunk!

Wow the colors man! HEAVY!......

Heres the Green Crack dusted branch that i left so the seedswould fully mature.

Sum Strawberry Diesel f3 gettin all purdy an stuff

An sum King Louie XIII

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Did a trich check on the Green Dragon an im happy to say she has 85% cloudy an 15% amber at 56 days. Should be takin her down either tomorrow or friday, with nug shots to follow of the trim an dry shots the following friday.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Thanx jimmy an shapes.....if only you guys could smell it in there. Between the tangerine pheno of.the Green Dragon, and the diesel funk it smells like heaven.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Green Dragon trimmin.....

Green Dragon trimmin.....

Holy Tangerines! This is the strongest orange bud stank i have came across so far. Pure tangerine flavor from the scissor hash, an it smelt like a grove while trimmin it. Heres some shots of the wet trimmed nugs.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
succesful pollen chuck?

succesful pollen chuck?

So i took down the Green crack branch that was left in to mature the beans. Heres the beans i got.

Green Crack x BHT

I think i left them on to long or possibly did something wrong. Half the seeds were cracking open as if they were trying to shoot the tap root out. Why did that happen? Anyone know?

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
For seeds to want to germinate, it might have been moisture. Did you leave them to open air dry or did they end up in a container of some sort?

How cool would it be though to see a seed germinate and then pop a taproot while still chillin in a bud though.

that would be pretty interesting for sure

the seeds look great and can't wait to see what comes of your pollen chuckin

Jnugg

Veteran
Plants are all looking great Arthritus_sucks!

Those Green Dragon nuggs look like they'll dry up and cure to be nice rocks.StrawD F3 is looking good,still thinking 'bout picking up a pack or two for myself.

Great work man.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
For seeds to want to germinate, it might have been moisture. Did you leave them to open air dry or did they end up in a container of some sort?

How cool would it be though to see a seed germinate and then pop a taproot while still chillin in a bud though.

that would be pretty interesting for sure

the seeds look great and can't wait to see what comes of your pollen chuckin
They were opening up while in the nug! Weird but i noticed it as i took the seeds off the buds an i trim wet.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Plants are all looking great Arthritus_sucks!

Those Green Dragon nuggs look like they'll dry up and cure to be nice rocks.StrawD F3 is looking good,still thinking 'bout picking up a pack or two for myself.

Great work man.

Oh yes, rock solid my friend. Im patiently waitin for this Straw D.....24 more daze.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Strawberry Diesel f3 @ 61 daze

Strawberry Diesel f3 @ 61 daze

And my lil Strawberry affair....

Heres about 50 grade A beans an 13 ehh's of one of the crosses i made. None had the open shells like some of the other seeds from the GC x BHT. Must have been an isolated issue having to do with the specific genetics.
Green Dragon x Bubba Ho Tep

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on brotha everythings lookn great glad the green dragon turned out nicely sounds like i may have to sprout some later this yr. shes was tryn to sprout some beans while still flowering ?? while in the pod on the plant eh lol wicked
and her smell hum tangerine. sweet hopefully she'll be strong long lasting if not prolly some bytchn day time smoke lol

thats why i keep my memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno the taste she isnt the strongest but her taste

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
right on brotha everythings lookn great glad the green dragon turned out nicely sounds like i may have to sprout some later this yr. shes was tryn to sprout some beans while still flowering ?? while in the pod on the plant eh lol wicked
and her smell hum tangerine. sweet hopefully she'll be strong long lasting if not prolly some bytchn day time smoke lol

thats why i keep my memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno the taste she isnt the strongest but her taste

Ya it was a trip to see when i was pickin the beans out of the green crack cross. It was like they were trying to germinate on the plant. But it was only on that cross so far. The GD x BHT i did turned out fine .

Thanx for the kinds word Maj.

J

JimmyRow

Hell yeah!! That was your first pollen chuck? I've always thought about it, just don't have the stones. Good to see you had some success!

Have you found any other beans elsewhere?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Hell yeah!! That was your first pollen chuck? I've always thought about it, just don't have the stones. Good to see you had some success!

Have you found any other beans elsewhere?

My first pollen chuck was over 5 years ago with an autoflower that i had a male an female next to eachother outside. This was alot more technical, involvung an isolation chamber for a male an using a paint brush to apply the pollen with all ventilation an fans off. 0 beans anywhere else besides the branches i painted an tagged.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Still got Strawberry diesel f3 x BHT an King Louie XII Og x BHT beans to harvest. Going to reverse the King Louie Og soon an use that pollen to do a back cross to open up the genetics of this Og. Plus use that pollen to cross a Green Crack an Strawberry D.

Last edited: