What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Yea you are a bit ahead...those cold temperatures made me feel a bit better. We didnt get snow down here but had ice all over the trees.

Not gonna breed huh? Gonna kill the boys?

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Not gonna breed huh?
not this year made a ton back in 2022 and smoke enough seeded weed for now

Gonna kill the boys?
8 of them got the chop last night hope all wee be out before the weekend

been looking at seed I need to be careful as I do hope to stay somewhat within

the law

all the best and be safe

S_M

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Today is 3/27/2024 some photos and Blah Blah Blah

my lights came back on 3/24 and have been back on for 3 days working on # 4

9 males have got the chop and I see a couple Sweet Tooth # 4 females

no Road Kill Skunk yet :(

I will be potting 12 feminized plants into 7 gallon pots this weekend that will give them

4 or 5 weeks to fill the pots with roots

DSCN7936.JPG

8 Road Kill Skunk should have gave them all a shot of NPK to kick in flowering

DSCN7937.jpg

7 Blue Mountain regulars no sign yet :(

DSCN7938.jpg

plants I will give them all some Osmocote on the repot

DSCN7939.jpg

feminized stuff

DSCN7940.jpg

more plants losing the males gives me a bit of room and I can cut some clones to give away

all the best and grow well

S_M

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Good Morning my fellow growers this morning just before my lights were to go out I found

a Road Kill Skunk f2 female

I hope from good things in these beans very uniform for f2s :) if I find the right male may

make some f3s for the future

I need to cut some clones as I have folks that I gift that are Medical, I have a rec and my wife

so we can have the six

New York says we can grow recreational this year which would be nice but not being a real fan of

our Crooks in Albany

I will believe it when it happens so I may just renew if need be having them whack down my plants

is not in the cards if I can help it

I can have 6 or 12 plants so they say I have 44 so my plant count has gone down ;)

peace and stay safe

Dequilo

Dbelle

brother I know exactly what you mean.

It's been how many years and I still can't shake that feeling from growing back in the day. My first spot was a house near the border of nassau and queens. That's a somewhat suburban area but still, it was scary times in ny back then. I can go on and on about this topic.

But oh well that's the march of time and you're right life goes on. Nowadays things are much better in regards to cultivation.

Dbelle

or a system that, with the push of a button, instantly launches any contraband into the air, catapult style. something I've been imagining since a youth.