What's new

Outdoors in California 2013

palacoste

mendo......super nice job!!!....I feel ya on the waiting until october!...seems like centuries when waiting!......keep up the great work! :laughing:

caliprop215

Veteran
dude your gardenn is amazing.looking great......i got one question tho.....how much did you spend on this years grow????i wolad think around 15 or 20 grand.....since all that dirt was probably 5 grand alone.....plus nutes and everything else u needed...ur pots cost 2500 for 25..........how close am i????????

SpawnOfTom

One more question. Are you using collodial silver for your s1 projects, and do you use seperate plants or just a branch off the bigones? Maybe a tutorial if u could I like the idea of keeping seeds around instead of moms.

mendo420

Veteran
yes 1/4 line.

Seed production is a lot of work.
I seed branches on the big plants, I also seed hole plants depends on how many seeds I need. I grow some plants just for seed.

Everyone loves my seeds. Shit is FIRE!!

Ill be breaking them out soon.
This is a big season for my seeds. Many testers out their in the feild! Thanks guys and girls!

I keep the original mothers and fathers going have had some for years!
Before I get rid of any strains I make S1's. Their is variation in s1's so I keep the mothers.
For example I got rid of gods gift and SFV, I made s1's before

I would rather keep moms or tissue culture instead of S1 seed.
But I cant keep every strain going. just the ones I want.
Which is everything!:dance013:

B

BasementGrower

next house we get to grow in . tissue cultures are starting going to make a nice shelving unit dedicated to keeping mothers fathers and the best offsprings.

I hate getting rid of mothers/ fathers but sometimes room is an issu.

username474

I like #4 now even more! I am subbed to this thread so if you could bump it if BkxMd is ever available let us know. Peace

mendo420

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Things are going very well as you can see.
Working my ass off!
sun and more sun!

plants are loving the 800's and so am I.

Got the remesh cages on now just wait'n for them to fill out.

The blue dreams and mendo dreams are the biggest plants (no surprise) .
9' tall x 8' wide and we have not even begun stretch!

The Chem4 crosses look chem4ish not so tall but lots of bud sites.
I cant wait for some one them cheese x chem4 and mendo dream x chem 4!!! oooooooo, aaaaaahhhh

I can't wait for all the crosses really.
Just finished harvesting the indoor testers. some HUGE yields!! That RomGrapefruit x mendo dream is so nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts