What's new

Outdoors in California 2013

S

Seal-Clubber

nice grow! I am also a Nor-cal, medical-cannabis patient. I hate to say things which make no sense at all but I was watching that shitty show called "Pot Cops". The helicopter with the video crew showed one hell of a grow which looked like that one. Same hills, same 400-g pots, ect..

How are the helicopters this year? They fly like crazy around here but nobody is getting busted.

:dance013: go with the flow!

jtk707

Inspirational

Inspirational

Bigger pots and better spots indeed . Thanks for taking time out of the grow season to show us how its done . Peace and roots

mendo420

Veteran
nice grow! I am also a Nor-cal, medical-cannabis patient. I hate to say things which make no sense at all but I was watching that shitty show called "Pot Cops". The helicopter with the video crew showed one hell of a grow which looked like that one. Same hills, same 400-g pots, ect..

How are the helicopters this year? They fly like crazy around here but nobody is getting busted.

:dance013: go with the flow!

i have not seen many heli's this season.
but pigs are around. They are busting people I've herd.

chak-ra

Veteran
Nice grow!

Grows like these are inspirational for us in Northern Europe!
Keep up the good work!

Grtz

dutch69lover

Hey Mendo whats the temps and rainfall like in your neck of the woods this year?? I'm from the midwest and this year has been awesome for me.....temps averaging in the upper 80's instead of the damn 100 like last year....and was averaging rain twice a week early on but it has slowed down recently but it has made for awesome growth my way. Just curious what your weather is doin to ya.

mendo420

Veteran
Its been HOT 103 in the shade.
120+ in the sun!
90's this week.
Its DRY DRY DRY.
no rain since June and it was dry then.

Now their is smoke in the air. Oregon fires.
cough cough.
it may kick things into bud now.

Things are just vegging away.

S

Seal-Clubber

cough cough.

My wife said all that haze was fire, i`m from smoky mountains TN, I thought it was natural. Our news does not talk about it, the papers, nothing.. I find out all this haze is Oregon fires.. hmm.

anyway, mine are starting now. Widows and The Purps 8+hours direct light.

talktosamson

Veteran
Its been HOT 103 in the shade.
120+ in the sun!
90's this week.
Its DRY DRY DRY.
no rain since June and it was dry then.

cough cough.

Things are just vegging away.

Its straight awful here right now with the smoke. Air Quality in GP is hazardous. I put on a mask if I'm going to be out with my plants for too long, my lugs feel like death. Like you said, if they arnt flowering now, this lack of sun because of the smoke will make them go. 3 years down here and ive never seen smoke like this.

soil margin

Veteran
Its straight awful here right now with the smoke. Air Quality in GP is hazardous. I put on a mask if I'm going to be out with my plants for too long, my lugs feel like death. Like you said, if they arnt flowering now, this lack of sun because of the smoke will make them go. 3 years down here and ive never seen smoke like this.

You think all the smoke might help the girls grow? That's some serious CO2 supplementation haha.

talktosamson

Veteran
Luckily we don't have anything resembling a bud on our full season plants. Everything is stretching and I'm feeding heavy to try and keep them happy.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
GOD DAMN!!!!!!! Shit is kickin' hard mendo. What I would give to be able to do 400's in the open like that!!!!! Only straight guerilla growing for me. Next year though I am gonna try some 100 gal bags and see what happens.