What's new

Outdoor seed run for season 2011

mosstrooper

Got round to taking a pic of my HP2, (the ones in the foreground) bit stretchy but im fanning them so they are getting firmed up.

Only 9 out of the 13 made it in the end, two didnt germ and two i snapped (fck) while moving them.

two are a bit wee, but the others are going good.

mossy they are quite stretched I would get them under an envirolite asap. is HP2 hash plant? also are you growing them for a seedrun or an indoors grow or are you starting these indoors and then transplanting them outdoors to get huge outdoor plants?

mosstrooper

is HP2 hash plant? also are you growing them for a seedrun or an indoors grow or are you starting these indoors and then transplanting them outdoors to get huge outdoor plants?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes, sort of, if you see what ah mean, kind o thing.:)

And, a bit of stretch never did any harm really.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Windsurfer. :)

rocket high

Veteran
Got round to taking a pic of my HP2, (the ones in the foreground) bit stretchy but im fanning them so they are getting firmed up.

Only 9 out of the 13 made it in the end, two didnt germ and two i snapped (fck) while moving them.

two are a bit wee, but the others are going good.

Hi Mossy

Those look fine to me as you say stretch evens out later on in the grow .... not a bad ratio of gemination with the HFH Hashplant2 seeds 4 out of 4 with me so they are vigourous seeds , i have 9 females in my batch so its about 45/55 ratio but a few males have been culled so i have 6 left .

mosstrooper

I want to grow all my males out to see if any look really good.

Im reading a very good book atm called Breed your own vegetable varieties. The Gardeners and Farmers guide to plant breeding and seed saving by Carol Deppe

Very interesting stuff, lots of ideas for breeding strategys based on breeding for vigour in the place you live, or even just selecting for vigour in the place you live. In your mind you just replace the word water melon with ganja and it all makes sense.

Still only at page 50, but, but, but, its a big book, with a lot of words, and no pictures at all. :)

So, im going to play this summer with plants and see what happens.

I also read The cannabis breeders bible, which i couldnt say id recomend unless for some reason you couldnt get the Carol Deppe book.

Which incidently for anyone who might read this thread, there are two versions on amazon, one significantly cheaper. The newer edition is twice the size, the old edition being now just part one of the book.

Blah.

I actually just snapped another f'ing HP2, i dont know whats wrong with me the last few days.

MJBadger

Veteran
I actually just snapped another f'ing HP2, i dont know whats wrong with me the last few days.

All that pot you keep smoking is doodling with your balance & co-ordination .

rocket high

Veteran
heres the pics of the EG/MM x GG im collecting pollen at the mo for tomorrow thers males all over the place but most of my males are Royal Dane x O.F.N so that will be where most of my pollen will be coming from . heres the pics

picture.php

she is looking dead sexy, I would probably pollinate her in next 5-10 days. when you going to (have you already)
and what with (who is the father)

Also what is the genetic composition of "scottish" (great name for a weed plant, btw)

rocket high

Veteran
ive got high hopes for the scottish this year , lookin good m8
be safe

Things are going ok but one or two have deficiency's due to the JA bowers crap compost ... oh and some dont like the HPS light for some reason i think they prefer the natural sun TBH.

she is looking dead sexy, I would probably pollinate her in next 5-10 days. when you going to (have you already)
and what with (who is the father)

Also what is the genetic composition of "scottish" (great name for a weed plant, btw)

Hi Windsurfer

Im going to pollenate them tonight,
the males i have are:

4x Royal Dane x OFN

1x Hashplant2

1x Erd/Purt

so there isnt many males left .. but plenty females.

i think i will cross the HFH Scottish with RDxOFN and HFH Hashplant2,

Most of the male's have been topped to fit into their various isolation places .... some are dropping pollen and some arent so the pollen dropped already is the stuff i'll use tonight and thats mostly the HP2 and RDxOFN.

more pics tonight

Latest posts

Latest posts