What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor seed run for season 2011

JGP

I know what you mean about the EGMMGG being auto Rocket, I had one show sex at around 14 days, shame she turned hermie, got high hopes for the others though :)

rocket high

Veteran
Hi JGP

Thats bad news about the hermie .... what was the EEMMGG crossed with that hermied ?
as it might be the male that has these tendances as the 2 EEGGMM females i had didnt hemie
so Daddy might be the culprate on this occasion sadly.

JGP

The seeds were labelled EGMMGG from the first batch I was gifted, nevermind i have 3 surviving specimens :)

rocket high

Veteran
yep ive planted out 40 so far .. i expect to lose 3 quarters to the dear/slugs and males ... ive damaged my back when i was planting them which is real bad timing ...so i need to put the next batch on the back burner till my back heals properly.

hows your prep going Gaius?

ok rocket m8 , 40 good work
i take it u have puffed most if not all of them now
any chance of a wee smokje report or your opinions on the best smoke out of em

be safe

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
prep work is done so far, gonna head over for planting in the next days, trying to get them strengthened up a bit before i put them out. although i'm wondering if the plants might not be better off gong out asap, to let them get acclimatized. did you start a thread or get any pics of the new grow?

peace

rocket high

Veteran
here's a couple of pics from last weekend .... i forgot i took them till today ...

picture.php

There is 3 plants in there i promise...but i cant remember the strain .

picture.php

2 EGXMMXGG X Royal Dane with a unknown next to it. The cups are there for marking the strains untill i get proper labels for them.
as you can see they are tiny so they have a long way to go ....the weather has been terrible of late so not a good start for them .

Last edited:

Hoots

Great to see you have got some plants out, bugger about your back hope it heals quick.

My typhoons are a similar size and the weather here is crap as well the rest of the week is just high winds and cold weather.

I read in this thread here Santa growing weed in Lapland 65°N thats the lads pal germinated a few hundred seeds and put them out in the last frosts. only 20 or so survived which he made seeds for the next year and repeated the same thing for five years and now has seeds that can handle going out really early as they are all slightly frost resistant. I hope to get enough seeds this year to try something similar.

I had some plants in the greenhouse and hoped to get them bigger before going out but they were getting to long and soft. If they cannae take our weather then out of the breeding they go!

Roll on the sun though- for breeding its good to be hard but not this hard eh.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3506300

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey man, i hope all is going well with you and your season. lost most of my frisians to deer and birds. gonna plant some old mums in the holes sunday. look after yourself man.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts