What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor seed run for season 2011

rocket high

Veteran
Hi weegi

Im going to do a update soon im just been a bit preoccupied with other things tbh.... the eexmmxgg are dropping beans and my hashplant crosses also, the rest of them aren't far behind. i'll post photos later on tonight ;)

rocket high

Veteran
Here's the pics of two plants i'll do some more tomorrow of the others ... half of the plants are dropping beans now but i reckon a couple of more weeks untill they are totaly finnished ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
Hi Mossy JGP and Druids....

Yes im going to do a outdoor seed run as well ,to further refine the crosses i made indoors.
I hope to find a good mold resistant pheno to keep as the mother for the future..

DruidsStash

Good Stuff Rocket, it's good tae see folk working with genetics for a specific purpose instead of just chopping things up.. I've dabbled out in the garden with Dutch and Canadian genes and seed i've been giving by folk for about 6 years, but nothing ever on a big enough scale to do it real justice..

For a few years i've heard of the Danish gear but never knew where to get seed untill last night reading this, i'm gonna grab a few things and see what they can do for the stuff we already have.. There is a purple from DP that looks a lot like that "Scottish" thats been growing at height and in some pretty wet forests thats produced good enough..

All the best in your adventures!

MJBadger

Veteran
For a few years i've heard of the Danish gear but never knew where to get seed untill last night reading this

There are an awful lot of Danish strains around but your best bet is do do a search on HFH , Hybrids From Hell & you will get a better idea of some of the genetics that have been used & availability from website & seedbay on here .

G

Guest129216

Its been a joy to go through this tread my man Mr. Rocket.

I didnt even know it was here until I found it by coincidense........

I see Oldfarmer Nepal x Royal dane was used for pollen. Here is a pic. The male RD was very late in flowering pluss very strong smelling.

The Oldfarmer Nepal could have needed some more weeks I think, but it was very frosty when it was harvested in the beginning of october. Not very much mold. It had about 500 very viable seeds. It had almost 100% clear trichs.

So I think most of your crosses will do great around lat 55 and deeper south, but needs a few years of adapting before being early enough for my climate. Could cross some early stuff in there this summer ofcourse..... But this is just what I think. I am sure they will produce some fine buds all the way north to lat 61 or something.

Top job Rocket!

P9280222.jpg

Last edited:

rocket high

Veteran
Hi Bom

The Early Girls i had - or should i say smoking right now .. were real fast at flowering so the cross between the two should speed up the RD x OFN a bit. I have a wide selection for puffing on right now because i kept half of the plants sensi on the main cola and im glad i did - after they have been seeded the bud is a gonner. The EG does have a skunky taste to it and a good high that lasts for a couple of hours so im happy so far. ;)

top job on the seedrun high, they are more than likely to finish in scotland, with all the crosses being so early, mother and father, twice the earlyness... couldnt have hoped for a better end to the seedrun by the looks of things, do you think if you waited another week to pollinate you'd have a bigger harvest of seeds? briliant stuff anyway and what timing just as its about to get hot.

rocket high

Veteran
@ JGP & Windy

Im looking at some good early genetics this year ... so cant wait to see who the fighter out the bunch might be. Im also growing out some other seeds that i hope might spread the net a little further, Thredra , Arne, FON etc so im hoping all goes well ,

mosstrooper

I got some cuttings of my hp2 on the go now, i wish id started when you did now and had the time for a pre season seed run too.

Next year eh.

Good luck.

rocket high

Veteran
cool mossy at least you have cuttings to kick off with, im going to have to start from seed but im ok with that just as long as the weather holds up ... heres some of the last photo's of the seed run

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MJBadger

Veteran
Bloody good job , if you were`nt so ugly i`d give you a big wet kiss .

Fingers x`d for your grow this year .

TyChe

sorry to throw my 2 cents in but this is just a question..... What kind of lights are you using and why are they stretching so far up. Usually when I end up making the mistake of not keeping 4 or 6/ 6500K lights on mine they go straight up then straight down. Anyways just a question.

Latest posts

Latest posts