What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Rasta Style, ChemDD, Alaskan Ice, White Widow and Something Special

B

blancorasta

Hi man !!!

Nice strains and really nice job, i'll follow you for sure ;)

Waiting for some huge buds now :)

see ya

hey there swazi,

the white widows buds are getting there man, and they are getting very white and sticky already. extremely fast resin production.

lol man, your gonna have to follow along to see the alaskan Ice buds get big cause thats still a couple months away, but it will be worth it.

so are you from swaziland bro??

take it easy man,
peace

B

blancorasta

here is a shot of the Alaskan Ice from the side

and its stalk

no preflowers and i think it will still be a week or so before ill see them, and at least two to three weeks before any real budding starts maybe even a little longer. then it should be a good 12 to 13 weeks til harvest though it could be taken at 10 if needed
that pic took a shit for some reason so i re-uploaded it and shit

Swazi-CW

hey there swazi,

the white widows buds are getting there man, and they are getting very white and sticky already. extremely fast resin production.

lol man, your gonna have to follow along to see the alaskan Ice buds get big cause thats still a couple months away, but it will be worth it.

so are you from swaziland bro??

take it easy man,
peace

hi man !!!

yeah i can see those pre flowers coming on the white (sorry for my english)..those would be very frosty soon i think !

You said i'll have to follow you two month more for the Alaskan ice thats'it? OK, no problem ;)...it's a pleasure to follow a nice outdoor grow like your bro !
And i'm in the same case you know..with my congo haze, which will be ready in november i think.

And no, i'm not from swaziland..but i really like this weed, a good daytime smoke..

I'll follow you bro, oh yeah ;)

all the best
keep it green
see ya

B

blancorasta

8/27/10 bud shots

8/27/10 bud shots

I thought i'd take advantage of todays early evening sunlight and snap some pics.

i am seriously considering defoliating these bitches to help get as much light to the buds as possible.

Some White Widow buds 8/27/10

^^ this stuff puts on resin like nothing else i've ever seen, its got twice as mush resin as it did just a few days ago... i only wish i could get better pics....i'll keep tryin

Chemdog Double D buds 8/27/10

^^ this stuff is finally starting to put on some decent resin. indoors it took a lil while to show resin also but really packs it on after week 5-6, i think it will like it better once it starts to cool off a bit.

ill keep tryin to get better pics and maybe get a better cam,

peace

B

blancorasta

So Im bored, so here ya go!

So Im bored, so here ya go!

Yesterday (the day after ^ these pics) i decided to defoliate them.

and I'm bored so i thought id share some before and after pics.

Some White Widow before and after defoliation

Before

After

Cola Before

And After

And some Chemdog Double D before and after defoliation

Before

After

Cola Before

And After

peace

GreenMind

Looking Good BR!

Can't wait to see the results after the defoliation. I bet you'll really see the difference. Should be 'tight and right'!

all the best,

GM:wave:

B

blancorasta

sup twiz,

sup twiz,

Those nugs are fattening up nicely, cant wait for some harvest pics! your white widdow should be frosty as hell then

thanks bro, i cant wait either and yeah she should be very WHITE!

good to see you back in the garden,

peace

haxi

Hello dude :)
I'm also growing white widow, I hope we're gonna harvest nice white stuff!

Good vibes!

Peace :rasta:

B

blancorasta

Hello dude :)
I'm also growing white widow, I hope we're gonna harvest nice white stuff!

Good vibes!

4 sure bro,

i hope i can get a new camera soon to show everyone just how white she already is.

i would say mine will be ready to pick in about 4 weeks, but ill probably wait 6 weeks. when do you think your white widow will be ready?

peace

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Looking Great White Rasta :) Some series plateforms for growing some large flowers!!!!

Awesome :) :)

haxi

I'm very interested in defoliation to increase the airflow between the buds, but since the leafs are a source of energy for the branches, I don't realy know what to do...
Maybe I'll do some light defoliation next time I go to my spot.

Anyway your girls looks so nice after that!

Bulldog501

looks really great Blancorasta
looks like your in for a very fine harvest
bust of luck for the remaining season

hi blancorasta,

i like the WW, a very potential girl :canabis:
....i never done some defoliation on my plants, so i`m really interested on the results, bro.
...looking forward to see big Buds:)

B

blancorasta

I'm very interested in defoliation to increase the airflow between the buds, but since the leafs are a source of energy for the branches, I don't realy know what to do...
Maybe I'll do some light defoliation next time I go to my spot.

Anyway your girls looks so nice after that!

airflow increases as does light, and the more light that gets to the bud the bigger and better the buds will be. the buds themselves and the leaves directly on the buds can photosynthesize more than enough to support healthy bud growth. and after all we're interested in growing bud not leaf.

i understand the hesitation, it took me a while to get this deep into defoliation. when i first started growing i would just remove the large fan leaves that came off the main stalk and any ones directly shading a bud top. i would recommend start by doing this first, just removing the largest oldest fan leaves and any leaves creating direct shade.

and thanks; yeah i really like they way they look afterward also, but its about function :)

peace bro

this a nice dope show. u ladies r looking super dooper great.

looks really great Blancorasta
looks like your in for a very fine harvest
bust of luck for the remaining season

hi blancorasta,

i like the WW, a very potential girl :canabis:
....i never done some defoliation on my plants, so i`m really interested on the results, bro.
...looking forward to see big Buds:)

thanks guys and welcome to my garden...

this is the first time ive gone this hardcore with the defoliation, and it has kept me very busy. ive began defoliating my other three plants now aswell, and these two have began to really fill in.

My two TBA's have been preflowering for nearly a week. the Alaskan Ice should start preflower really soon, and need like another 3 months to finish properly so i will need a bit of luck, as far as the weather is concerned, for the rest of the season.

the colas on the WW and the ChemDD are getting pretty long indeed, now just waiting for them to fatten up.

keep checkin back guys, i should be updating in the next day or two.

thanks again,
peace

catcherintheye

ahhh SO sweet blanco, very inspirational, I do organic outdoor too and veg indoors as you do. Whats your vegging regimen.... your vegimen? That alaskan looks beautiful.