What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

The Thai seed harvest and a shot of the least kinky Ghana - the winter grow is drying nicely, the CBD#1 is already in the jar.

DSCF0649[1].JPG

DSCF0650[1].JPG

El Timbo

Coffee and TxP in the volcano should get me going! I realise now that the TxP I grew leans more towards the T but with more yield and better bud structure. There is also some of the P taste. The summer TxP versus PxT is going to be very interesting I think.

Edit: It's probably more of a 50/50 hybrid of the 2 in terms of effects - the Panama devastation effect is there for sure!

But in the meantime I have these beauties to spend time in the sun with.

DSCF0653[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

Nice easy drying for this grow - all in jars now and all around 58% - ready to be put away and forgotten about for a few weeks (unlikely). Some are very low yield - the Churches and Bangi Hazes did best in that respect.

Pic of a BJ x PCK - I'll trim them later!

DSCF0659[1].JPG

El Timbo

My gf's folks were over visiting and I gave her father a "care pack" - these are his notes:

Probably the favourites were Nepal mist and the church.
In the order that I had them.

Thai – mild gentle, high, pleasant daytime 😌.

Orient express – stronger, speedy, sticky😳

Panama - smooth, nice aroma, instant, and strong!🥳

The church – light and mellow, delightful 🤩

Nepal Mist – smooth and light fluffy and mellow 🥰

Blackjack, a little harsher, stronger, and quick😳

Latest posts

Latest posts