What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Bangi Haze x PCK end of day

DSCF0561[1].JPG

El Timbo

The next batch is a pack of nepal mist regs plus 1 fem each of orient express, bangi haze, thai x panama and black jack.

The plan is to do a repro of the nepal mists.

This post was from 12 months ago - I still have a few buds left from each of these strains - stash management back under control!

El Timbo

New African adventure - final numbers yet to be confirmed and I may cull or give a few away to bring it down to 15. A pack each of Ethiopian from ACE and Ghana from CBG have been germinated. My aims are to reproduce the Ghana and make an Ethiopian x Ghana hybrid (both are reputedly high in THCV so it could be interesting).

I grew Ethiopian from African Seeds years ago and the ACE version originated from them - I remember enjoying it and the Ethiopian x Meao Thai hybrid I made.

First pic - Ethiopian

DSCF0577[1].JPG
DSCF0578[1].JPG

revegeta666

WHen I was a teenager we scored "Ghana" weed a few times- Not sure if it actually came from Ghana. It was unusual for us to be told where the weed came from or what strain it was. Weed was just weed. Buds were like fluffy golf balls and the high was fun and positive and really left an impression on me. Could also be because of my age then of course.

El Timbo

WHen I was a teenager we scored "Ghana" weed a few times- Not sure if it actually came from Ghana. It was unusual for us to be told where the weed came from or what strain it was. Weed was just weed. Buds were like fluffy golf balls and the high was fun and positive and really left an impression on me. Could also be because of my age then of course.

The Ghana thread on the CBG page is interesting - some crazy looking plants. https://www.icmag.com/threads/new-limited-edition-ghana-west-africa.257256/

I now have a plan for my next 5 grows (including this G and E grow):

Summer/Autumn 24 - Thai x Panama fems, Panama x Thai regs (repro) plus special guests
Winter 24/25 - Terpenado regs (repro) plus special guests
Spring/Summer 25 - Sweet Skunk x Jack (repro) plus Ethiopian x Ghana
Summer/Autumn 25 - Destroyer (repro) plus special guests

If I buy no more seeds, that will leave me with a 100% home produced seed stash!

Last edited:

El Timbo

Sunny but windy today - I've got the seedlings in a spot where they won't get too much wind - just enough to help strengthen their stems - Es to the left, Gs to the right.

I've had a few samples of the Thai - still very green tasting but proper laughing weed :ROFLMAO:

DSCF0590[1].JPG

El Timbo

The Bangi Haze is a really good, solid strain from what I've seen. I've only grown the fems though - all been good!