What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

8 weeks today since I switched - the Churches will be first for the chop I think. This is the lowest yielding, most purple pheno. It's very similar to a pure purple PCK and even has some purple trichomes.

DSCF0596[1].JPG

El Timbo

Not sure what's going on here - I was sexing the Battle Royale (6/15 females so far) and spotted this seedling. The soil was fresh out the bag so I have no idea how this happened, unless it's a Panama x Thai or a pure Thai that somehow got in there. I managed to dig it out and transplant it - we shall see.

View attachment 18937427

Well it's still growing... I have pretty much abused it but it's a survivor. I topped it, which I don't usually do - still not sure what I'll do with it though.

DSCF0631[1].JPG

Hasch

learning and laughing
Hmmm, was in Thailand just last November. The soft high of the local Thaibuds was my fav!

Felt no need for anything stronger, floaty relaxed high, on the beach...

El Timbo

Hmmm, was in Thailand just last November. The soft high of the local Thaibuds was my fav!

Felt no need for anything stronger, floaty relaxed high, on the beach...

I've never been there (never been out of Europe!) - that's a very close description of what I felt. It was motivational without being too speedy. And it always seems to put a big smile on my face.

El Timbo

The other day I played some traditional Ghanaian music to my seedlings and lo and behold the Gs perked right up! It could have been the foliar feed of dilute alga mix :)

DSCF0641[1].JPG

The CDB#1 was harvested yesterday - some of the others will be cut soon. I vaped the last of the Black Jack last night - my least favourite of the current stash.

Hasch

learning and laughing
The other day I played some traditional Ghanaian music to my seedlings and lo and behold the Gs perked right up! It could have been the foliar feed of dilute alga mix :)
Yeah, da vibes, dear Timbo.
It is my believe that the plants respond to the atmosphere/energy in their environment.

Care, love and algea mix seem to do the job 😊

El Timbo

Had my harvest festival today - all cut and hung to dry, soil recycled and fresh soil prepared for the repotting of the Es and Gs. I'm very pleased with how this winter grow has gone - some very good aromas!

I'm going to put the last buds of the Nepal Mists into the same jar and crumble them up so that I will be vaping a composite of several plants - when we consume traditional hash we are using material from various individual plants.

El Timbo

I decided to keep 5 Gs and 10 Es for the next stage - I used some insulating board that I found to raise the pots and to make a sun shield so they don't get too hot.

With there only being 5 Gs I might end up putting Plan B into action but we'll see.

DSCF0645[1].JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts