What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3831C9CD-BC5B-4479-890A-C133F280D38B.jpeg

El Timbo

The NMs and the Thai x Panama were switched to 12/12 today - 12 weeks would take me to the 8th of July. In the end there are 5 female NMs and 4 males.

Last edited:

El Timbo

Thanks for the compliment @LndRcLvr I still have plenty learning to be done though.

The 4 Nepal Mist males have been chopped back and put on the balcony away from the females - they are sleeping in a separate dark room as well. I can match some of their structure traits with their female counterparts - although there is no male with the no branch pheno (possibly for the best).

No obvious early flowering male either - I'll probably use them all but we'll see.

DSCF0018[1].JPG

To celebrate 20/4 I vaped some trim plus tiny bud from Bangi Haze 1 then went for a fast walk up the hill - the effect was a little too accelerating/panicky for that plan so I had to slow down a little - great to have that option back in the stash!

Last edited:

El Timbo

Church II - all three are looking and smelling top shelf! This is a female only strain so I'm very glad to have made the cross with the PCK.

DSCF0024[1].JPG

El Timbo

The lankiest of the Nepal Mists just as the sun went down.

DSCF0029[1].JPG

I tried some trim from the other Bangi Haze - same effect when I tried a cardio session. Good stuff - when I got home I made a pot of tea then as it was brewing I forgot all about it and made myself a coffee.

El Timbo

I vaped the last of the PCK x Kali China this morning then walked down to the sea for a swim - it's a nice relaxing effect, perfect for that kind of activity. I'm not one for consuming weed with the aim of sitting around on a sofa - one of the things I love about weed is that it drives me away from screens and gets me doing things - the classic broad leaf effect associated with lying around doing nothing is also very nice for walking/swimming/gardening etc.

El Timbo

The tallest Church is 60cm - the tallest Nepal Mist is 1m 25cm in much smaller pots. I've taken a bit of a risk keeping them in the smaller pots but let's see - daily watering at the moment.

El Timbo

The Thai x Panama at 8 days - I almost* wish I hadn't grown her this grow so that I could have seen the 2 sides separately first - but never mind! I can't wait until they start developing aromas... the Black Jack seems to have started flowering outside 24/7 (after initially being given artificial light at night).

DSCF0032[1].JPG