What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Orient Express in the early morning sun - loving her new pot and soil!

DSCF9960[1].JPG

El Timbo

Here they are all together - Churches at the back, then the Nepal Mists and the 4 fems in the front row: from left to right Black Jack, Thai x Panama, Bangi Haze, Orient Express.

I'm really glad I went seed only - it's satisfying my need to take it further than just producing buds and keeping plant numbers lower. And it allows me to plan my grows better.

DSCF9962[1].JPG

El Timbo

Church I - early days yet but all 3 look promising in terms of production. The old stash is almost finished - the final buds of the GFxBB have some blueberry taste - at some point I'd like to grow blueberry again. Surprisingly the one that I had to harvest early at 5 weeks has a great taste and strong effect.
DSCF9985[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

I gave in and had a morning vape of Bangi Haze I - it still tasted very green/grassy but the effect was very good - that forget what you're supposed to be doing effect. It'll be a while before I properly replenish my stash,

El Timbo

Went back to the trim box today - determined to use it to give the last harvest a decent cure.

Some late afternoon shots of the nepal mists. They and the 4 fems are outside 24/7 now - all doing well.

DSCF9990[1].JPG
DSCF9991[1].JPG
DSCF9992[1].JPG

El Timbo

That smell from Church III is lovely! It has some ripe fruit, like apricot or loquat (although I often seem to pick that out and it's possibly my favourite fruit). And 3 weeks is early for a good smell I think.

It's looking like there are 5 males and 4 females in my Nepal Mist group - and some good variation among the 4 females. That was one reason I chose this variety - I wanted there to be variation and the possibility of interesting sativa genes coming from the unknown parents of the Kali Mist.

One of the females is a sativa beast: tall, vigorous, thick stemmed, big fan leafs. One is the one with absolutely no branches and broader leaves (maybe something in the KM lineage). One is a shorter, bushier sat dom hybrid type. The last one is a very delicate (but not weak), slender stemmed, long internodal length narrow leaf type.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gave in and had a morning vape of Bangi Haze I - it still tasted very green/grassy but the effect was very good - that forget what you're supposed to be doing effect. It'll be a while before I properly replenish my stash,
I got a lot of Haze X’s waiting for a cure I’m gonna give it 3 to 4 weeks before I start dipping in

El Timbo

Trim jar pictured beside the volcano for reference - should be enough to keep me happy until the last harvest has cured - then I'll be back on track.

DSCF0006[1].JPG

Edit: That pic has inspired me to polish my volcano!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts