What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

The Churches are now in jars (separate jars for the seeded buds) but they need to be taken out for an airing now and then.

DSCF0099[1].JPG

El Timbo

Still struggling to get the RH down in the Church jars - I was going by touch and knew they were a little high. Last night I put a hygrometer in one of the jars and it settled at 65% so I open all 3 jars today and it's gone up to 70%!

Last edited:

El Timbo

looking good

Cheers pal - in general my results are much better than before now that the PM has either gone from my barrio or my anti PM measures have worked (or both). The Churches are back in their jars and stable now - early tests are good but with quite a strong gangeover the next day.

Orient Express top bud almost ready to be jarred - the others are at 9 weeks today.

DSCF0264[1].JPG

El Timbo

Talking of spider mites... This is NM 4 at 9 weeks - you can clearly see the white marks on the leaves from where they've been feeding. I know indoors you can keep them away 100% but for me they are unavoidable. I could have maybe done more plain water spraying during flowering - just to physically wash some away.

A bit of nute burn as well - they are on just water now.

DSCF0265[1].JPG