What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

shiva82

All the young plants have responded very well to their new pots and the blend of all-mix and lite-mix I made for them.

Black Jack - Black Domina x Jack Herer - could be a winner presuming that both parents were selected cuts.

View attachment 18820726
i have smoked blackjack a couple of times from local growers. decent combination and hybrid . enjoyable

El Timbo

what aromas and flavours have you noted ?
I noticed fruit like apricot or loquat and as they were drying just a strong smell of good weed! I'd like to give them a good cure but as they are my only pure/mainly sativa I will probably end up starting on the lower buds after a couple of weeks.

Yield on the PCKs was very low - they were only small plants. I've had a little of some trim of it and it had nice hashy taste and a nice warm effect.

shiva82

i grew a pack of fem pcks recently[around two years ago]. they were so slow to veg , compact internodal distance . pretty flowers , but i didn't find a winner

El Timbo

i grew a pack of fem pcks recently[around two years ago]. they were so slow to veg , compact internodal distance . pretty flowers , but i didn't find a winner
Yes it is low in vigour from inbreeding (as recognised by the breeders) - next winter will be a Battle Royale between various PCK hybrids.

Last edited:

shiva82

i was hoping for a green pheno , but i only grew 5 plants .

the pck hybrid battle royal sounds a great idea

El Timbo

i was hoping for a green pheno , but i only grew 5 plants .

the pck hybrid battle royal sounds a great idea

I think there might be more greens in the reg packs.

Church II - even untopped she has loads of bud sites - they were switched to 12/12 a couple of days ago. Hopefully the PCK pollen I have in the freezer will still be viable.

DSCF9926[1].JPG

El Timbo

Another hot and sunny day! Pics of the vegging plants at around 6 weeks since germination.

First pic the four fem guest stars - I'll probably repot them again soon and switch them to flower as soon as they are mature. The Orient Express is a little behind the other 3 in terms of vigour.

DSCF9929[1].JPG

With the 9 Nepal Mists the temptation is to keep them in the small pots until they have been sexed but there's the risk of them becoming unhealthy... I'll play it by ear.

DSCF9930[1].JPG

revegeta666

Looking good mate. One thing that came to my mind when you said you were going to keep them in the small pots, is that I think the sun hitting those black pots could be more problematic than the size of the pots themselves. I am bringing mine in the shade between 1-4 PM, the sun is hitting so hard already.

El Timbo

Good to know you're watching flower power!

Bangi Haze waiting for the morning sun with her nepalese cousins. If I were to pollinate any of the 4 fems with Nepal Mist pollen it would be this one. I don't think I will though and I may hit it with PCK pollen.

I'm trying to hold off testing the winter harvest to give it a cure - curing now but still opening the jars now and then.

DSCF9937[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

Two days shy of the 8 week mark for the veggers and I have found the first preflowers - among the fems the Black Jack and the Orient Express and among the Nepal Mists there are 2 females and 1 male so far.

Pic of a female Nepal Mist.

DSCF9938[1].JPG

El Timbo

Church I at 2 weeks flowering - all 3 are strong and healthy with no signs of bugs. I was caught out by the aphids on the PCK grow.

About time to get the pollen out - I think I may have underpollenated the last grow... I only dusted them on 1 day, maybe over 2 or 3 days would be better.
DSCF9946-2.jpg

El Timbo

More seeds ordered! I know, I know... I have been pondering over my next grow - still the pure Thai as the main repro and I had intended to grow the remaining 4 Thai x Panama fems to make a (Thai x Panama) x Thai hybrid. The new plan is to grow 3 Panama fems alongside the Thais and make Panama x Thai F1s. That way I will be able to experience both sides pure at the same time - these will then be grown with the Thai x Panama F1s, which will be an interesting opportunity to observe the differences and to bring them all together.

I need another garden!