What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

The 2 Bangi Hazes are very promising... looking forward to trying them.

DSCF9871.JPG
DSCF9872.JPG

El Timbo

Let's hope so goinggrey - I'm excited about all of them :)

This is the most purple PCK at 7 weeks - lower bud. The other 2 have a bit of an aphid issue but she and the 2 bangi hazes are more or less free of them.

DSCF9874-2.jpg

And a shot of one of the Churches - they have good strong stems.

DSCF9878-2.jpg

El Timbo

The "green" PCK - loads of resin including plenty of underleaf trics. All five of my flowering plants are looking and smelling great! Should be a good harvest.

DSCF9886-2.jpg

El Timbo

Bangi Haze @ 8 weeks - they are very similar to each other. Some fruit in the aroma like loquat/apricot/mango. This will be my first full term harvest of this strain.

DSCF9888-2.jpg

Last edited:

El Timbo

Looks like we're getting some warm, sunny weather next week - just right to finish off the buds! Pic of the 2 bangi haze - yellowing nicely! Plenty of green on the leaves nearer the buds. I always had indica types in mind for the winter grow but these bangis have been a great grow and I'm sure their buds will be quality.

DSCF9900-2.jpg

Just a coincidence that the Bangi Haze and the Nepal Mist are both half Nepalese - two different Nepaleses though.

Some of the Nepal Mist seedlings have a bit of a crinkly leaf deformity - which is apparently a trait of their Nepal side. They seem healthy enough though.

DSCF9896-2.jpg

El Timbo

Our mini heatwave has begun! Forecast 28ºC over the weekend. The seedlings are doing well - I added a little silica, some alga mic, a little lactobacillus serum and the tiniest amount of fish mix to their last watering. I'll repot them after the PCKs and BHs have been harvested.

DSCF9904[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

The PCKs and Bangi Hazes have been harvested - early tests are positive! The seedlings have been repotted and are doing well - pic of the 4 fem guest stars. I'm especially looking forward to the thai x panama.

DSCF9909[1].JPG

And the Churches are making some new growth thanks to the lovely weather.

DSCF9910[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

One of the Nepal Mists in the late afternoon sun - they are becoming less kinky and some are getting tall and lanky already (maybe males).

DSCF9912[1].JPG

El Timbo

Trying to be less precious about different strains, phenos etc and the search for the best weed. Between hanging and jarring I use an intermediate stage of a shoe box with lots of holes punched in it or a loosely closed paper bag - anyway, found a old dry bud from a previous harvest in one of the bags - just had it in the pipe and nicely high for my afternoon walk up the hill.

Thinking it might be Kali China x PCK.

El Timbo

The 3 Churches are loving the spring weather and are growing like crazy - as seen by the light green new growth in the pic. All 3 are very impressive in veg and no sign of any pests or PM on them.

Pic of number II - she is between the most broad leafed number I and the most narrow leafed number III.

DSCF9922[1].JPG