What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

olday

Veteran
A0230F28-E060-47DF-A3EE-C772F42C2A8B.jpeg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Really nice, so much nice plants in sunlight to look at in this thread and seems like your 2 dogs are living a good life. :)

El Timbo

The grow is going very well - slow growth due to the weaker winter sun but all good. I have 6 male PCKs and 3 females - I would have preferred it the other way round but hey ho.. The 6 males are all big, vibrant beauties.

DSCF9796[1].JPG

They are spending their nights out on the terrace while the females are brought in and put under an LED at night - they will be switched to 12/12 in the new year.

The 2 Bangi Haze fems are also doing fine and will be switched at the same time as the PCKs.

El Timbo

Seed stock update - I've lost count of how many times I've said I wouldn't buy more seeds! The people at ACE keep tempting me with special offers :)

Ghana regs - Cannabiogen
The Church fems - Green House
Terpenado regs - Bodhi
Sweet Skunk x Jack regs - Chimera
Nepal Mist regs - ACE
Thai regs - ACE
Thai x Panama fems - ACE
PCK x A5Haze regs - ACE
a few other single freebies

My rough plan for 2023 is to start the Nepal Mist on the 1st of Jan for a reproduction grow - they will be joined by some fem guest stars. The summer/autumn grow will be the Thai and the Thai x Panama and that will bring me back to another winter grow.

El Timbo

I’ve got Ace’s Thai x Panama just put in the flower tent this week, looking forward to seeing what they bring. Their Panama x OT1 Haze is fantastic

Good luck with them! I'm still enjoying the last of my Panama Haze - I've also been appreciating the indicas and hybrids featured in this thread.

El Timbo

The six PCK males surrounding one of the females - they are an impressive bunch! I need to start reading up on male selection!

I'm enjoying clone free growing and looking forward to my planned grows - the 3 female PCKs don't have any branches big enough to clone anyway.

DSCF9800[1].JPG

El Timbo

I decided to make an early start to 2023 - I germinated 3 The Church fems. It's a poly hybrid with Erdbeer, Northern Lights and Super Skunk. I chose them because they are reputedly resistant to PM.

The plan is to save some PCK pollen and make seeds for next winter's grow. I'm thinking of doing the A5Haze x PCK, Bangi Haze x PCK and The Church x PCK next winter.

DSCF9811-2.jpg

El Timbo

The five females (2 bangi haze on the left and the 3 PCKs) getting the last of the sun. They get direct sunlight from 10.00 to 17.30 at the moment but it's winter sun. They have been growing for about 3 months now but are still quite small.

The males have started dropping pollen - which I am collecting in paper envelopes.

DSCF9812[1].JPG

shiva82

looking great timbo . masterful photography as usual. i have 5 of the malawi x panama left . they were ace freebies. That pheno i should of kept. how did the one flowered naturally do on the terrace?

Last edited:

El Timbo

Cheers Shiva - it was excellent and lasted over a year. Very racy, sometimes scary! The strongest Malawi x PCK has similar effects. According to dubi their Malawi is susceptible to PM so I'm going to steer clear for the moment but I may try them again in the future once I have my anti PM protocols sorted out.

shiva82

i found it tasted good and stimulated me to do more , and i found it great for distance hiking. one joint before a 20 mile hike lasted well and kept me buzzed. I have an ex marine friend with ptsd that really enjoyed that weed for the same reason. long lasting but stimulating and tasted pleasant. spicy citrus serotonin regulator

Last edited:

El Timbo

Last day of the year and first night of 12/12 for the females - the males are giving up their pollen and I'm keeping it in separate paper envelops in a jar of silica gel.

I'm down to 4 males - 2 greens and 2 purples, some differences in structure as well.

DSCF9813.JPG

DSCF9814.JPG

DSCF9815.JPG

DSCF9816.JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

And the 2 Bangi Haze on their first morning of 12/12. They are pretty much equal in height but have very different structures.

DSCF9820.JPG

El Timbo

The PCK males have been chopped - all of them have hollow stems. I will dry and smoke test their flowers to see if there is an especially strong one but I will probably mix the pollen to pollinate the PCK females.

The 3 Church fems are doing fine. I've never grown anything by Greenhouse before.

DSCF9821.JPG