What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

MJBadger

Veteran
Nice line up & i recognise a couple in there !!! I always like to see what will do well up in Scotland & Denmark/Norway etc coz i reckon if you got successfull plants there they will do well the rest of uk .
. I hear you gotta brace yourselves for the snow again . Temps down south here are halved from last week dipping down to 1* at night & we even may catch the tail end of the snow & suffer sleet & rain . Will start popping in a couple of wk i reckon for a mid may plant out .

Stay safe all .

rocket high

Veteran
I have high hopes for these strains .... people have been asking what linage the FON has but i couldn't answer them, im sure you told me but couldn't find the message.
Can you help MJB ?

No snow up here peeps unless you live at the top of the Cairn Gorms, its just scare mongering, i suppose they have a lot of grit and snow shovels to get rid of ..lol

MJBadger

Veteran
FON . Forces of nature . Original line was Zedheads AKauto O Haze . (AAH) This was bred from Mazndig`s ? ak auto & Skunksmans Sams O Haze . A very knowledgeable guerilla called minime then added Viper Papaya & possibly a few more from Reeferman. Most of them are now fully auto & will often finish in Aug & i have seen plants between 4-5ft tall covered in bud . Cookie monster grew some last year & found it a bit too racy but i have a strain of a longer flowering sativa & last year for the first time had a lemon pheno plant obviously from the lemon haze .
There are threads with all the info in somewhere on here .

MJBadger

Veteran
FON

FON

Here`s a pic of one of the Fon grown indoor by a friend of mine .

picture.php

nice line up rocket
last week in april ! early m8 , im goin for 7th may onwards myself

started really early this year had 3 arnes cheese veggin for 4/5 weeks flipped em last week ,all 3 were male grrr

plenty time to start again ,germin in a few days for may plantin
will post line up
weatheers unreal 22 deg in march now snowin in april

good luck with em rocket

be safe

rocket high

Veteran
@ MJB
Thats a very good FON specimen that your friend had .....was it (minime)?
Its got a very sexy structure to it ... could be one for a cross if i have that pheno ;)

@ Weegie
What a day it was today... it went like this. Snow,sleet,rain,sleet,snow,hail-stones,snow,rain... with a mean north eastern wind cutting me in 2, working outside in Scotland sucks.. Spain sounds good right now.

Well i started on the 1st of may last year and i thought they could've had a little more veg time as the started flowering real fast in June so i want them a little bigger this year.... but the weather might play it's part come planting out time.

rocket high

Veteran
Here's some pics from today they are 3 days old ... boy they're out the traps like Grey hounds , they seem to be very vigorous which is a good sign for the coming season ... ive lost a couple of FON's sadly .I seem to always have bad luck with the FON but i'll start some more tomorrow because i don't want to miss out on these this year.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not the best photo's i know, but i'll try harder next time guys i was a little stoned when i took them.

rocket high

Veteran
Is that the same spot from last year Hoots ? I think i recognize the felled trees.

Wow its still snowy up there, it's just pissing down here as usual :(

today in the morning it was overcast and we had a spot of rain but its got progressively sunnier and warmer in the afternoon, i went a walk and only needed a T-shirt
it had been snowing last week for a few days but just before that it was hot and sunny about 20-25 degrees

rocket high

Veteran
Thats not my cross Smokinweegie .... ive never hacked with the FON just yet..lol but ive made a few crosses of the Royal Dane, maybe you've mixed your strains up :biggrin:

Thats not my cross Smokinweegie .... ive never hacked with the FON just yet..lol but ive made a few crosses of the Royal Dane, maybe you've mixed your strains up :biggrin:

1of the hazards of vapin all day :laughing:

royal dane x ofn x b3/n7 erd/ purt f1 #2
that sound better?
3 out a 4 germed in 24hrs other 1 on the way

rocket high

Veteran
So do i JGP ...pmsl

Erm i think i grew the Royal Dane x (b3/n7 X erd/purt) f1 last year but the soil they were in didn't do them any justice. I might pop some for this year because id would like to see what they will do with good soil & better drainage.

Looking forward to the pic's weegie ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts