What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor adventures

Greaselightning

i still have my indoor bb bluecheese cut outside for the first time this year, so far its doing really good it did go out a bit late could only imagen it being bigger, so far no rot its the last plant standing with the annaseed one. cant wait to try it see if the flavours there unlike the other one, ive had this one nearly 2 year now.
bb bluecheese cut1.jpg

bbbc cut.jpg

bb bluecheese cutbud.jpg,.jpg

Greaselightning

hello everyone pretty much finished for this, year with the outdoor, the indoor big buddha bluecheese. made it the furthest, so next year this will be a going outdoor again. thanks alot to everyone that where following along, ill be back on this thread next year for sure, have a good Christmas everyone and happy new year.2023
bc.jpg

anna.jpg

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

plotf23.jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Nice to see that footprints are the only thing you left behind at the scene of this magnificent grow, Greased Lightning. This neatness shows you to be an environmentally conscious grower. Enjoy those purple buds, man. You put in hard work for that reward, and hey, if you find you have too much harvest on hand, I'll gladly send you my postal address haha