What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor adventures

Greaselightning

Hello! I'm new here,I'm here to document my outdoor adventures and gain knowledge. I've been an outdoor grower since I was young for some time now. I currently have a few different strains and will be starting a thread so I can look back and improve on things, starting with my wee little tent. Also, if anybody has any ideas on how I can improve, I'm all ears.
start.jpg

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 60

Swamp Thang

Veteran
That's a nice-looking isolated spot there GreaseLightning, and the soil looks really fertile even without any additives. The proof is in those dark green leaves so you're off to a great start to this season.

Pulling up a chair to observe the progress over time. This bud's fer you sir

Greaselightning

That's a nice-looking isolated spot there GreaseLightning, and the soil looks really fertile even without any additives. The proof is in those dark green leaves so you're off to a great start to this season.

thanks bud ive had it a couple years so the grounds pretty decent. ill try get a pic soon of how fluffy it looked,

Greaselightning

Here's a pic of the soil bud. Some parts are better than others, as some parts have been worked a bit.
soil.jpg

Greaselightning

Another update on the plot I hadn't been for some time, so I went back to see if any further bug damage had occurred. It seems every plant had survived with the new slug traps, though some had fallen over, and the surrounding ground plants had grown quite a lot and the plants where not getting nutrition. Anyhow, I fixed the slug traps, cleared all the ground around the plants, and took advantage of watering and feeding while I was there. I also lightly soap-washed basically every plant. Here are a few pictures before and after I arrived.
bluecheese.jpg

Last edited:

Greaselightning

Hello, back with an update. I hadn't been to the plot in over 3 weeks because the weather has been super wet, so no watering was needed. Anyhow, the plants were taking a beating from leaf hoppers, caterpillars, and the odd slug, as some plants didn't have the copper tape. Anyhow, I fixed a few with what I had and lightly washed the plants again. Also, the ground plants were back, so I cleared them again. That will probably be the last time I clear the ground now that everything is above ground level.
r1.jpg
clean.jpg
blue cheese stem.jpg

Greaselightning

Also, I had a few brain-damage autos for the first time. It was pretty much my first try with autos; they germinated outdoors and went into the ground around the end of May, just like the blue cheese seed. Anyhow, after a few weeks of non-stop rain the last time I left the autos, they were in about 3-week flower and looking fine. When I got back, the autos had started to mould, so I took what I could; they were probably about an ounce dry. It does smell good, though. Also, the plants had a decent fade, which I was happy about as the rain signalled a natural fall.
bd auto.jpg
bd saved.jpg
bd out.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts