What's new

Outdoor 2009/2010 Oceanic Season

Joeski

looking good as always squiggles... thing is powerinnn, any idea on how long shes gonna take too flower?.. just wanted to ask you a quick question.. may sound kinda stupid but humour me... i was wondering what exactly is osth x sk1? being that i mostly grow bag seed im not down with all the abreviated strain lingo.... im guessing sk1 is skunk 1.. but what is osth? cheers..

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have some Original Thai Haze x Skunk 1??? Thunk
dont know where the s is from?
i also have some Sams Original Haze x Skunk 1

hope that helps Joe

Damb Squiggles she is going to be a beast
stretching ???

Squiggles

hey Joe, no question is stupid to me mate
Osth x Sk1 is (Old school thai haze x Skunk1)from Sams(Skunkmans cultivators choice)
i think every one else abbreviates it as, Thunk.

as to flowering time on the Mazar, I would guess about 2-3 months
once it gets into full swing in the next few weeks hopefully.

No stretching on her yet Shaun but she is bulking up
found a few more pre-flowers today but nothing that jumps out and says, "hey im flowering". :dunno:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of mine only have a few pre-flowers except the erdpurt which is in full flower and getting stinky i'll get another pic on the weekend, cant wait to see what comes of it flowering so early

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Squiggles she is gonna have some phat arse colas on her mate :)

kinda feel like setting up the deck chair and have a few cold ones with you under her :)

EeJay

Mine has had preflowers on her for about a month now, maybe longer. She's completely covered in them from head to toe. I expect her to start flowering in about 2 weeks. If not by then, i'm gonna have to dose her with as much P and K I can anyway, without risking burn, as i'll have to leave her to herself for a month while i'm overseas. It's not an ideal situation, but it's the best I can do.

Attachments

• babes17.jpg
    babes17.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 14

Squiggles

are you going to set up a drip system to feed them while you on holidays mate ??

a 44 gallon drum should last that long and they get a more balance feed schedule while your away

just a thought

Regards

Squiggs :smokeit:

Technique

Mine has had preflowers on her for about a month now, maybe longer. She's completely covered in them from head to toe. I expect her to start flowering in about 2 weeks. If not by then, i'm gonna have to dose her with as much P and K I can anyway, without risking burn, as i'll have to leave her to herself for a month while i'm overseas. It's not an ideal situation, but it's the best I can do.

You and me both :) i hope my care taker takes good care!

my mazar is in a small pot and is about 3ft tall. very dense up top.. i will cross with my chronic male i have..
cant wait to dry her up and throw her into the sprung bags :)

EeJay

Squiggles, that's a very good idea, but i'll probably end up asking a mate to feed her once a week. Never thought of using a drum or tank though, it's a good way to feed liquid/soluble potassium rather than using any slow release formula that all have too much nitrogen for my liking. Cheers.

Technique, where you off to? I'll be in China for 18 days, then flying to Japan for 8 days, mostly for snowboarding.

Technique

Ah nice yeah same thing i am doing but Canada/Alaska have fun hey! hows the snow looking in Japan at the moment? i'm away for a month :)

EeJay

Heard good things about Whistler from quite a few people. Apparently a different world compared to Thredbo and Perisher here in NSW.

Snow's looking fine in Hakuba, Nagano, which is where i'll be hitting. Can't wait.

Technique

Ah yer, not going to ski Canada at all i dont think. just mibht go to the olympics get baked and watch curling haha

otherwise Heli, and boarding in Alaska. its been dumping good there in the last week so cant wait!

yer anywhere overseas is a different thing to the aussie slush.. tho i must say i have had a few good days here. but you need to be lucky to catch them here.

EeJay

Yeah, i've had a couple. Right after an insane (by Australian standards) blizzard at Perisher. We arrived at Front Valley and couldn't see a damn thing, including in the car park. We took a lift to the top, but it was useless, we got absolutely caned. As I said, we were only in Front Valley, can only imagine what it was like at Blue Cow or the more exposed Mt. Perisher.

Technique

The last few weeks of the last season with 20cm in the carpark.. them days were great pity the mountian was fairly closed and shit all running.

anyway back to the weeeed, before we get told off :p