What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2009/2010 Oceanic Season

Squiggles

i may of jumped the gun a bit by planting this early in year
but hell if they dont flower in the next month im on my way to some monster plants

got photos coming as soon a i work out my new camera
so heres the list for now, all started under fluros for a month

white skunk
mazar i sharif
mr nice dreamtime mix

had some good experiance with white skunk outside (before they were stolen ) fingers crossed 2nd time around

Last edited:
Depending upon your location, I think you may have. Where I am, by my calculations, we have 3 weeks or so until I have to pull my last girls in. Last year, they started growing out mid September. I'm NSW.

They'll probably start to flower, then grow out...(to become monsters)

Cheers, GF

Last edited:

Brushtail

Hey squiggles
Looks like your set buddy! If those babies do flower and reveg atleast you will pluck out the males early, or isolate them. How cold is it getting at night?

hope everything goes well mate

will be posting up when things get rolling!

b

Looks good Squiggles. All nicely bedded up. The white fence looks good.

As Brushtail said, at least you'll get the sexes early.

Good Luck!

GF

Squiggles

thanks for the kind words GF
weathers been good Brustail
been about 16c at night so i think the worst of the cold is behind us

i had a grow a couple of years back, got a few bags after about 2 months and let them reveg and boy was i surpised they got huge
and then got ripped off

funny thing was they took the 2 skunk plants but failed to see the 10 leshaze plants next to them and they were about a week from ready
the skunks were 10ft but all leaf and tip

goto to see the funny side of that one

so heres hoping 3 pound plus and im a happy man

i had a grow a couple of years back, got a few bags after about 2 months and let them reveg and boy was i surpised they got huge
and then got ripped off

funny thing was they took the 2 skunk plants but failed to see the 10 leshaze plants next to them and they were about a week from ready
the skunks were 10ft but all leaf and tip

goto to see the funny side of that one

so heres hoping 3 pound plus and im a happy man

Hey

I remember some kids doing the exact same thing (knew what the leaf looked like, but didn't recognise the heads...) about 35 years ago....lol but they only took the leaf and left the plants.

3 pounds would be nice - I wish you happy growing.

GF

Technique

Hey guys,

Just about to get cracking for the outdoor for this year..

i've got myself some shitty dutch passion femenised seeds leftover Power plant, strawberry cough..

they will be going in i think.. tho i may save the cough for indoor as i have herd it goes alrite..

otherwise

The chronic... does anyone have any experience with this outdoors? cant find too much on here about it outdoors i'm planning on planting it a little later to keep the size down.. but will expect about a p or close off each one..

otherwise.. joining all the above will be some white widow and white rhino..

both should keep me stocked up for the rest of the year..

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
a few pics

22 all up :joint:

fingers crossed :kos:

they getting a super early start :D you are gonna love the results :D i started a few early this year as well...... ;) shhhhh its our little secret my PIC is gonna kick my arse when he finds out... :joint:

BudgetBud

Got some white widow on the way from the boutique, will be my first non bag seed grow. Ive had some reveging clones outside for 2 weeks now, still vegging fine sydneyish area, so i'd say the time is near.

Passenger

Nice early start there I started early last year planting kali mist seeds in early september and ended up with a 4LB Kali Mist. I've got 20 odd healthy seedlings going some NYCD, C99 and Columbian strains for this year maybe ill get lucky and grow a 6lb girl this year.

Technique

i posted this elsewhere on the forum.. but i'l do it again

heres my chronic's getting started.. either for indoor.. or outdoor if someone tells me they grow alrite outside.. :joint:

two tap roots from the same seed :) should be interesting to see what happens

if i get some males and females out of this chronic batch is breeding them together ok to do?? or because they may be from similar seeds not a good idea? (kinda like "tasmanians") :p

i've got 4 or 5 seeds now if the twins survive.. (not fememised)

Attachments

• funkyseeed.jpg
    funkyseeed.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 14
  • notthefreaker.jpg
    notthefreaker.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 18

BudgetBud

Last year was my first outdoor attempt, got a little out of control. unfortunatley they got cut early due to a house inpection, found 2 good plants and made heaps of seeds.
One looks to be exactly 50/50 sat/ind and grows with hybrid vigour, big yeilder, bud smells of mandarin/oranges(left first pic)
The other is about 30/70 sat/ind, fat stems, very smelly even in veg, stronger smoke than the one before and goes purple.(right first pic)

This is what's going currently, a few seeds from the purple smelly one, and reveging clones of each. I'll be working on my veg box this week, in preperation for the WW, ball bearing fan and eight phillips 23w cfls, made as a stealth clone/mother box, if worst comes to worst i'll only lose bud not genetics.

Peace

pinkskunk

hey there,im new to this site and am trying to get some info on a strain called birds brain, i am in fn nsw australia,the strain came by clone from adelaide im pretty sure. so if anyone has heard of or grown it your oppinion or any knowlage you might have would be much appreciated,cheers

Hughesy

Never heard of Bird Brain.You have it on you? Is it Sat or Ind based? You said you watched a good mate pull a PPP under a 400.

Now we all would Really Love to See THAT.

Beeka

A guy Def Not me did 30 Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk under 3 600's on a 4 by 8 and got only half a pd. That was with a 3 week vegg time too

Latest posts

Latest posts