What's new

Outdoor 2009/2010 Oceanic Season

Technique

A male Doublegum being kept for clones to use for breeding
From a tenpack I got 2 very vigorous and healthy males and 2 runts,one of which lasted about 6weeks.
I'll give WhiteLabel one more go but the negative reports seem to be true.

The runt

Yo, i got a nice double gum white lable here at the moment. a pack of seeds i gave away 3 years ago finally returned me with a clone :) grows ok indoor but way better outdoor. finished very quick indoor actually. but yeild down.. smokes mad however with a good cure

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran

found a few pre-flowers today yippie

Im man enough to admit you have me beat plain and simple with these 3 pics mate :)

Hoping a smash a pound on that bitch :)

check out my ak47s all females looks like this whore :)

Attachments

• ak47 flowering.JPG
    ak47 flowering.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 16

Squiggles

mmm that AK looks good bro wish i had smell-a-vision

as for beating you with my mazar, not a chance bro i wouldn't have this beast if it wasn't for yourself and a handful of IC'ers help and knowledge

so a big thankyou is in order to yourself Shroomy and everyone else that was involved(you know who you are)

:smoweed:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
mmm that AK looks good bro wish i had smell-a-vision

as for beating you with my mazar, not a chance bro i wouldn't have this beast if it wasn't for yourself and a handful of IC'ers help and knowledge

so a big thankyou is in order to yourself Shroomy and everyone else that was involved(you know who you are)

:smoweed:

Mate my PT at the gym said it best...the only person your should be thanking is your self... your put in the hard work... you put in the time to learn... and you will be the one the reaps the rewards come harvest :)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Squiggles that is just outstanding bro, cant wait to see that girl in full flower
The trunk on her is massive she must be carrying a bit of junk in that trunk
Nice show m8
stay safe
keep up the great work
shaun

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
ooh aahh...were the heck have I been...so sorry and hope I am not 2 late 2 tag along for the rest of the show...

What a beast, even with it's hair cut...very, very impressive work Squiggles...

Preflowers all over my Pure and Bubblelicous.....I've run into a problem though,I have a big(5-6ft if it wasn't tied down so heavily) bubblelicous that's growing at my girlfriends house,covered in preflowers so deffo a girl.The problem is she was offered a Housing commision property which she is taking so I have about a week to "try" and move it.
Has anyone tried to dig up a plant this big?I figure it'll have to be destroyed anyway so i might as well give it a go,Obviously it's goibng to have a detrimental effect but I was guesstimating about a pound from this plant so even with the stress this will c ause I should still pull a few oz.,..I hope!
4oz's saves me about a $1000 and more importantly means about 3-4 months of not having to associate with the fuckwit dealers I'm restricted to in my small town..,..Hmmmm,Very annoying!!
So what do people think,Would it be succesful enough to give it a try or should I just trash it and make BHO(which I'm not a big fan of)?
I'll put some photos up later to give y'all an idea of how difficult I foresee this being.

Technique

Yeah give us a photo, no doubt you'll run into problems, but it can be done if done soon.

you'll damage the roots and will stunt the growth for a bit but at this time it should recover somewhat.

doing it at night yeah?

Squiggles

im with technique mate i have moved big plants in the past
and it is possible just have to put them in intensive care for a couple of weeks after

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dig out as far as wide as your plant grows and down half the height so you dont break any major roots, then uproot that bad girl carefully i have seen roots 2 feet deep and 2 feet wide. it can be done

G

Guest50138

Do it while its cool,middle of the night if need be, and make shure its well hydrated before, maybe some seasol or such, canna rhizotonic? get some help if you can so you can remove to largest root ball possible, bit of shade cloth over it for the first couple of days or transplant it strait into a large plastic tub and settle for growing it in that so you could shade it for a few days dont make bho out of it it will be crap at this stage, its do-able just be prepared with some help and spades to dig and lift her out and be careful driving around with a big bush in your car! hire a pantech .Good Luck

EeJay

Some good all 'round advice there from oldman. Use a good 100mL of Seasol after transplanting and restrain yourself from hitting it with any fertilisers for about 2 weeks. If you can't wait that long, foliar feed at half strength.

While roots can definitely go deeper, the bulk of them will be in the first foot of soil. Even if you lifted that out of the ground and aimed for about 3ft circumference, you're still looking at about 100kg of weight that can fall to pieces very easily. Consider that before you attempt the job so you're not stuck with a plant half dug up. I'd get two good mates to help me out if I were you.

Thanks for the quick replys everyone:yes::ying::)

It'll be a mission but Im feeling a bit more confident now thanks to everyones replys:dance013:
I'll throw up some photos later tonight to give everyone an idea of what I'm in for.
Cheers,and awesome plants everyone:biggrin:

Heres some photo's of a bagseed sativa which is unfortunately male(well I'm about 90% sure it is)...Oh well,I still have my Sativa clone from last year to satisfy my daytime/trippy/party type pot needs....And hopefully the Pure has some of those aspects in the high.
Anyway,Bagseed Sativa

Attachments

• 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 12
  • 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 15

Technique

i did a similar thing with pots the other day. large to small after not noticing i put a mazar in a big pot instead of a c4

the mazar was in there for a week and grew a bigger rootball in that time. i used water just after removing it from the pot to remove dirt from the root mass. was a little messy but does the job good otherwise tap or hig the rootball to remove most of the dirt.

also more relevant to pots but when repotting i used water again to flood the pot while putting in the new soil. helped spread the roots and soil around better.

May the force be with you!

Some new photos
C4

Rhino

PP - Going to love this one so compact and so many branches!

Strawberry cough, C4's, Chronics, rhinos and maybe something else.