What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Other Hobbies..

jamaican

I surf,windsurf,scuba,spear fish but fishing is my first love next to my ganja.Well I like to mix both my loves and smoke and fish,no way better to relax until that monster strikes and your lines peeling off the reel.
I spent the first 12 years of my life in florida and my dad took me to the keys every weekend and we spent the weekend on the boat,best memories of my life.
I've been on the hunt for snook (lost 4):wallbash:,they run more in the spring and summer when the river is more warm.

3 hours of fishing and stocked the freezer

6lb perch

4lb Jack

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, CD, you took the words right out of my mouth!! I'll need to invite you to my "honey hole" with 4 pound largemouths. Good luck with your Trout. They''ll be stocking real soon, if they haven't already.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I'm into history and economics and banking systems and reading and writing and ...

then there's the grandkids. I have 11 of the rascals and I'm not even Catholic...

C

cellardweller

nice job on the details Strainbrain! airbrushing and then hand painting? or all done by brush? my guess is mostly airbrush.. If you go back a few pages you can see some of my handi work all done by can and brush..

jamaican..GREAT CATCH!! just great bro..wish I was fishin where you were :joint:

Vash, my friend, if 4 pounders is all your honey hole has to offer, then maybe you should come out my way! :laughing: nah, just kiddin bro..4lbs is nothinig to sneeze at! ..but last year I caught more than several over the 6 lb mark and at least 3 over the 8 lb mark. I will put up some pics but its tough cause my face is in all of em.. I think they have started restocking and there is a murmur in the circle of some really large breeders gettin put out this year, over the 15lb mark..

mpd.."11 grankids and Im not even Catholic"?!?! :laughing: good one my fried friend! What got you interested in your other hobby though?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
does anyone else here like to paint, draw, sketch, etc? i noticed there's plenty of people who do well with cameras..

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
nice job on the details Strainbrain! airbrushing and then hand painting? or all done by brush? my guess is mostly airbrush.. If you go back a few pages you can see some of my handi work all done by can and brush..

Thanks! No airbrushing here, that's all brushwork with acrylics. There's about 85 hours in that paint job. :yoinks:

Attention span courtesy of our favorite plant. :joint:

Edit: Damn CD... those planes are awesome. I went through my military model phase (and was it ever a big one) before I really got old enough to make em look like that. I was that kid that had 12 model planes strung up with fishing line on his ceiling... I see you have my two favorites - the A-10 and an F-4. :D

-s

C

cellardweller

dude..thats all brush?
:respect: bro! and with acrylics too huh? dayum..

:wave: hippie lettuce..

CaptainTrips

Gotten into alcohol distillation lately... its a natural offshoot of growing weed... lol I don't drink a lot, I just like making it. And I want to try some alcohol tinctures too, and 151 proof is the highest you can legally buy here too...

P

PistachioNut

I have gotten some good ideas of things I want to try out here! I like the arts and crafts stuff! Nice! Damn good hobbies everyone!

Surfing, fishing, diving, hiking, drums and film making!

White

My favorite hobbies are related to: producing natural drugs (via propagation and organic chemistry), the great outdoors, training to kill with my bow and guns, and blowing shit up.

drugs I grow:

Growing mushrooms, I'm starting a new batch up in about 2 weeks
Morning glories (LSA, similar to LSD)
San Pedro Cacti (harvested locally and starting my own too)
Khat (coming soon)
Poppies (planting this week, maybe next)

outdoors:
Offroading in my 4x4
Mud bogging in my 4x4
Riding my dirtbike fast as fuck
Snowboarding when I can get to the mountains
cruisin on the longboard
mountain biking

I think the guns and explosives speak for themselves. I do like to go hunting for big game also. Put in for elk this year and will go for deer and maybe Bear.

Something I've been meaning to do for a long time is start brewing beer, making wine and distilling alcohol. I hope to do that soon.

It's been nice reading about others hobbies, cool thread.

Peace,
White

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this thread rocks first off.

ok so these r my other hobbies.

backcountry mountain biking.

non canna gardening as well as canna gardening.

video games.

the bongo brums.

home making cool things like this mini DWC/cloner.this is the 2 mini dwc I have built in the past 3 years. cant wate to grow in it or even clone in it agen.

paint/draw.

playing with my dog.

and photographer.

playing with my 2 fluffy cats.

and I also like going Snowboarding when I can get to the mountains

well I guess thats it for now.

Listening to, and creating music. I play a wide variety of instruments, it's my main passion, next to cannabis. I also like to come up with my own recipes for my favorite foods, to make them even better. I can make amazing hot wings, Italian food, and amazing seafood dishes. Still, nothing beats making your own custom burger.

Original

Hello everyone!

Nice tanks, they make my little 15gallon look like a fishbowl. Then again I'm only keeping the one fish in it anyway for easy maintenance, I know, I'm lazy. I have a male Siamese Fighting Fish in there who likes to slowly glide around the tank and weave amongst the small forest of Amazon Sword plants I'm keeping in there.

I know it's nothing compared to people's Cichlids but I like the long flowing fins it has, not to mention how they are perfectly happy on their own with no tank mates. They are VERY hardy fish, originating from Thailand rice paddies, they are also equipped with an advanced lung which allows them to breathe atmospheric air just like us.

Relaxed:
DSC00455.JPG

Aggressive:

DSC00615_-_Copy.JPG

I see some of you are into knives, I'm not a collector myself, although i do have some quality working knives for out in the field (which explains the scuff/ wear marks). Here is one of them:

DSC00618.JPG

DSC00617.JPG

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
So this is my other hobby. Sat on her stands at the International Boat show. A quick pop over to the bank loans stand and bought her right there and then.

But the only problem recently was kinda crippling when it comes to wakeboarding.

C

cellardweller

now this is what Im talking about guys!
Seeing some really cool hobbies in here and it looks like many of us have alot in common besides the bzz bzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzz..

..nice knees #1 cheese its whats between em thats my favorite hobby! :laughing: :laughing: :muahaha: