What's new

Original Haze x Skunk#1 Grow

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Dude mine is only 50 days in and its dropping leaves like its fall in michigan! but then again it is in mostly coco core any I am barley feeding it now.

When are we gonna get some more pics? Soon I hope. I do hope my ladies will end up looking like that huge bush of bud you've got going on. Although it'll be a pain in the ass to control the stretch after looking at your pics.

gardenlover

So here is a pic of on of my girl I did not bind to show how tall she can get indoors.

Attachments

• DSC_6483.jpg
    DSC_6483.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 14
I found with the Hunk that the sex remain un-differentiated for a longer than other strains I have worked with, Also I don't know what kind of space your working with but I would recommend flipping it as soon as you find out its a girl, or flip it now and when the sex is shown in flower pull it if it is a boy. This girl streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetches! at least 4.5 times the size @ flip.

Also it looks like the leaves on your Hunk lean more to the skunk side than mine, so it is very possible you won't see quite the stretch I did. I am a bit jealous I was hoping for a skunkier Hunk so it would be more manageable in my grow.

K

kannubis

here is the top of one of Sam's freebie OHZxSk1 gals the day before Thanksgiving about
85 days flower - chopped later that weekend, smells grapey and hazey and sticky too
picture.php