What's new

Original Haze x Skunk#1 Grow

ThcInfused

im not sure on stake numbers but there's 3-4 drippers per plant. yeah the capacity is a drawback and i doubt it could feed more than 5 full grown cannabis plants. The OHxS1 shares a hole 4.5ft wide by 3ft deep with 3 others and the soil is constantly damp. i'm sure some modification is possible the system in'st complicated at all. hope this helps :wave:

gardenlover

OK so day 35 bloom and she it looking really nice so far. Here are a few more pics.

Smell is starting to come more pronounced. Spicy with some cat piss, not vary strong so far.

And its great to see everyone posting so many pics, this has turned out to be a great source of information on this strain. Its interesting to read about the red snappers you speak of.. I wonder if this has anything to do with the high number of males, either way I think this plant is going to turn out great if she looks like this on day 35... pending I don't do something stupid!

Attachments

• OH x skunk1 5.3.10.jpg
    OH x skunk1 5.3.10.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 12
  • OH x skunk1 5.3.10 closeup.jpg
    OH x skunk1 5.3.10 closeup.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18

luciano28

They bleed red when you take clones, pretty crazy. I should be tasting one in about 90-150 days, I got 1 clone in my flower room and its a female.

T

THE PABLOS

....another good thingy about this cross....they can take a beatin'....ya can bend them any old way ya want....I've got mine goin' in loops and branches tied together....still veggin' the red sapper....got a bunch of Haze related stuff goin' now.....yup I do.

gardenlover

Usually when i get free seeds I usually have no real ambition to grow, however this one I do. I am also happy to say I still have like 20 seeds left for later use:) They sure bend too. I have always wanted to try and weave some plants like they do those hibiscus plants, and so far this one looks vary doable. So whats everyones analysis on the feeding ability of this plant. I heard she was sensitive to nutes but mine seems to take some punishment. I have not been vary kind to my plants this run.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Ive got 7 of this wonderfull cross going right now, and as I was upcanning a few of them tonight, I got the distinct smell of apricots. It smelled so amazing. Has anyone else here noticed such a smell? This is just in veg atm. I can't wait to smell them during flower.

gardenlover

Here are some day 50 update photos Any guesses how long this girl will go?

Attachments

• OH x skunk1 5.16.10.jpg
    OH x skunk1 5.16.10.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
  • OH x skunk1 5.16.10 closeup.jpg
    OH x skunk1 5.16.10 closeup.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
  • OH x skunk1 5.16.10 close.jpg
    OH x skunk1 5.16.10 close.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look nice,, try and leave them another 30 days +,, the flowers will get denser.

Keep us updated :yes: :canabis:

ThcInfused

I hear a lot of good things about his strain. One dude on hear has picks of a huge beast of this he grew.

yeah they definately have the potential to get huge, heres some of mine from 2 weeks ago.. too bad they got completely eaten by deer they still had 3months just to veg:lightning:

picture.php

madb

Great work man, lookin great for day 50... Here's mine outdoor for reference at about day 34 outdoors

madb

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Anyone with any photos on anything that is close to done? Like within a few weeks even? Mine are still putting on fresh foxtails, but most or all of the leaves seem to be dead. Is this normal?

gardenlover

Dude mine is only 50 days in and its dropping leaves like its fall in michigan! but then again it is in mostly coco core any I am barley feeding it now.