What's new

Original Haze x Skunk#1 Grow

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Looking good gardenlover you are going to enjoy that smoke for sure! I took my girl to day 95 and she was just right imo. The high come in waves and as soon as you think you've reached your peak a new wave comes and you feel like you just smoked again. Really good stuff, you will not be disappointed

gardenlover

thanks for stopping in and looking at the log (now filled with everyones awesome pics!)

Can anyone guesstimate by looking at this how long she might go? By the looks of it I would guess around 90 days but allot of people seem to have allot of experience with this strain and i have not grow it out yet.

Also whats her feeding like, I have read she dose not like alot of nutes but this one seemed to take the large dose without skipping a beat thank goodness.

T

THE PABLOS

...By gawd...this is one of my fav thingys to grow....I've a nice one in veg....a ruby sapper....I'm goin' to partially pollinate her with somethin' or another....fer some reason I get emotional about this cross.....a total finesse grow...test of thy skills...just a wonderful cross in every respect. Well made.

I like to keep a cured jar of this stuff at all times (my last jar...I rationed fer a yr)....I have Haze daze.....I don't much pass it out...I'm out now.....so back at it....this time takin' it further into some other Haze related projects.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
anyone else get a grape taste from these ??

mainly its just a hot hashy skunky taste imo,,,, but i loved the more grape/wine tasting ones....the high is well up there,, dont operate heavy machinery whilst under the influence of this,,, serious crash your car shit...

there are some other new crosses on cannabiogens site from sam....leb x sk1 & hindu kush x sk1....:D

johnny butt

I found a pheno with a lemon taste to her. Unfortunately I lost the mama...

Will be running it again in time to find another keeper.

Your plant looks wonderful bro.

JB

bigherb

Veteran
Ok Folks i'm back from a long trip and have some pics to post. Since My last post I have discovered that all but one plant were male so I am down to one, but this one looks like a beast and I hope its the 90 day one, if not it should be close. This pic is a 40 days bloom. I did not want it to grow taller so as you can see I took up weaving;) I also wanted the root to get wider but not deeper so I cut the bottom half of the bag and planted in the tray with holes drilled in the bottom so we shall see how it goes.

So far this thing is insane, it almost grow too fast honestly! I ended up nuking some of my Blue moonshine and figured this one would be way worse but it actually handles high nutes vary well!

Sam, you have a new fan!

well i hope its a keeper

she looks great nice job bending

im posted for the grow best of luck

1luvbigherb

FtWendy

PABLO! You're another red-sapper...IMPECCABLE!
I recently sprouted several TFD Ohaze and one of them bleeds crimson too. After only eight days in flower (clone, donor mom is over 100 days old) the Columbian/red-sapper revealed female pistils, and of course I'm thrilled, but can't find much written about other's experiences with similar phenos. What can be said is typical of Columbians, and in particular the red-bleeding chicas?

Here's another thread concerning red sap / columbians / punto rojos / original hazes:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=155098

Cheers

ThcInfused

looks great so far, i'm really interested to see how she turns out

heres my girl at ~1month outside
picture.php

madb

Not trying to hijack a thread but here is a pic of my OH X SK1 outdoors in a tropical environment about 2 weeks into flower. This girl is very stinky and i can smell her about 30 metres before i get to the plot if the wind is blowing towards me.

I

I-Shence

This girl is very stinky and i can smell her about 30 metres before i get to the plot if the wind is blowing towards me.
i wish i could be able to grow oh x sk1 outdoors..very nice plants bro.you will definetly enjoy the smoke....still few seeds left,gotta put them in dirt soon;)

FtWendy

Thanks THC - that irrigation system looks interesting. And at $80, it might be worth buying just to rip apart. How many stakes per plant? I wish it had a larger capacity and delivered more water per site per day, but the concept is solid and the 9v can't be beat. I wonder if it can be modified.....(insert hamster on wheel)

osoloco69

I tried growing this once. One seed didn't sprout and the other 7 turned out male. But it grew like a beast.

I got the freebies from seedboutique a few years back and I only got 6/10 to sprout and from that I got 5 males and the other was 1 that was a herm that waited till 4weeks into flowering to start dropping bananas.

Latest posts

Latest posts